Thread: Piers Morgan pwans Bill Maher over Maher's Trump hysteria

Piers Morgan pwans Bill Maher over Maher's Trump hysteria

I don't like Piers Morgan. I don't like Donald Trump. But seeing Maher get his butt handed to him on his own show was funny as hell.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well. The apocalypse must be neigh, I just agreed with Piers Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Well. The apocalypse must be neigh, I just agreed with Piers Morgan.
    I can top that - I agreed with Michael Moore (on Colin Kaepernick).

How can Maher sound this stupid when he has all week to prepare? Seems like he always drops an 'F' bomb when he's getting destroyed. Like when he made the very poor decision to try to debate Glenn Greenwald.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-03-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    How can Maher sound this stupid when he has all week to prepare?
    He was not expecting Piers Morgan to take that position, he thought it would be a panel of Trump bashers.
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Meanwhile at infowars..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Meanwhile at infowars..

That explains it! Piers Morgan and Alex Jones switched bodies! Just like Captain Kirk did with Janice Lester. You can see the process occurring in the video Danno posted.

Last edited by anaconda; 03-03-2017 at 11:53 PM.

The $#@! really told the $#@! off.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Survival trumps liberty every time
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, he is even starting to look like Trump, if only for a moment. Who would have guessed that spending 22-hours a week projecting Trump into yourself actually works!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding ones self in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

Theyre not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards! President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Piers (who is unabashed for total gun control) never changed his position, but the other progressives being hypocrites are changing theirs to fit their idea that Trump is the next Hitler. It seemed Maher was disappointed when Piers mentioned Bush killing a million people because it shoots down his whole narrative that Trump is currently far worse.

The stats Maher put up showing low crime is horrible for gun control advocates because the highest sales of guns happened during the declining crime stats. Piers knew that and why he was claiming a spike in 2015 crime (which supports his gun control agenda).

Piers kept owning them simply by pointing out their insane hypocrisy.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Last night he had Trump Apologist #1 Jeffrey Lord, they mostly talked at each other.

Last edited by CPUd; 03-04-2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add video
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Thing is, Morgan is right. Trump is going to do some pretty reprehensible things over the next 3.5 years. If people keep freaking out over petty irrelevant bullshyt, then whenever Trump DOES do something bloody awful nobody will pay attention because it's going to be 'the boy who cried wolf' all over again.

sooo let's talk about that crime chart - did anyone see specifics on the "crimes" involved?
    Was it just violent crimes?
    Did it include little kids with unlawful lemonade stands?
    Did it include unprosecuted political *cough* Hillary campaign finance *cough* crimes?
    Did it include rainwater collection crimes?
    Did it include crimes committed by police stealing citizens personal property?

Anybody can draw a chart.. without references.. what good is it?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    sooo let's talk about that crime chart - did anyone see specifics on the "crimes" involved?
    Was it just violent crimes?
    Did it include little kids with unlawful lemonade stands?
    Did it include unprosecuted political *cough* Hillary campaign finance *cough* crimes?
    Did it include rainwater collection crimes?
    Did it include crimes committed by police stealing citizens personal property?

Anybody can draw a chart.. without references.. what good is it?
    Did it include hate speech crimes like your post here? How dare you speak against our esteemed leaders' data collection protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Did it include hate speech crimes like your post here? How dare you speak against our esteemed leaders' data collection protocols.
    and you're positive that little Billy Maher didn't draw the chart? He's not my esteemed anything
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    and you're positive that little Billy Maher didn't draw the chart? He's not my esteemed anything
    I was joking, you know. I was completely agreeing with your post.

Billy didn't get it. The recent uptick was huge. All he could do was beg people to look at the 30 year graph and drop the F bomb.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.