Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2428

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

  1. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'M SORRY HB34. I HAD A SURPRISE GUEST AND ENDED UP STAYING DRUNK ALL WEEK. WENT TO LAKE SINCLAIR YESTERDAY AND SPENT THE NIGHT BUT LUCKILY, I HAD AN EXCUSE TO COME HOME TODAY (TAKE CARE OF THE DOG) BECAUSE I'VE HAD WAY TOO MUCH TOGETHERNESS THIS WEEK. IT'S EXHAUSTING LISTENING TO BITTER DIVORCEES MAN HATE.
    IT'S OKAY. YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION MONDAY. ~HUGS~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Yikes..I don't do power tools lol.
    MOST POWER TOOLS AREN'T TOO HARD. THE BLADED ONES CAN BE-THE LARGER THE BLADE THE GREATER THE DIFFICULTY. START WITH THINGS LIKE CORDLESS DRILLS AND AIR COMPRESSORS AND BELT/ROTATING SANDERS. YOU'LL BE AWESOME ONE DAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  4. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Oh good Lord, I'd hurt myself lol.
    YOU'LL BE FINE. I HAVE TWO NAIL GUNS - A BRAD NAILER AND A FRAMING NAILER. I LIKE THE BRAD NAILER BUT THE FRAMING NAILER IS REALLY HEAVY. MY DAD GAVE ALL HIS CHILDREN HIS OLD GUNS BUT RAN OUT BEFORE HE GOT TO ME SO HE GAVE ME HIS NAIL GUNS.

    PRO TIP: WHEN USING A NAIL GUN DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND BEHIND THE WOOD YOU'RE NAILING. MR ANIMAL DID (SEVERAL TIMES) AND LOOKED LIKE HE HAD STIGMATA BY THE TIME HE HAD THE TREE HOUSE BUILT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  5. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    YOU'LL BE FINE. I HAVE TWO NAIL GUNS - A BRAD NAILER AND A FRAMING NAILER. I LIKE THE BRAD NAILER BUT THE FRAMING NAILER IS REALLY HEAVY. MY DAD GAVE ALL HIS CHILDREN HIS OLD GUNS BUT RAN OUT BEFORE HE GOT TO ME SO HE GAVE ME HIS NAIL GUNS.

    PRO TIP: WHEN USING A NAIL GUN DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND BEHIND THE WOOD YOU'RE NAILING. MR ANIMAL DID (SEVERAL TIMES) AND LOOKED LIKE HE HAD STIGMATA BY THE TIME HE HAD THE TREE HOUSE BUILT.
    DO NOT PUT YOUR OFF HAND WITHIN 1-1/2 TIME THE LENGTH OF FASTENER OF THE END OF THE GUN, FASTENERS CURL.....

  6. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    IT'S OKAY. YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION MONDAY. ~HUGS~
    LOVE THE MUSIC HB34 BUT I DON'T SEE THE T-SHIRT DESIGNS.


    LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

    LAUNDRY. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY ALL WEEK POOR MR A HAD TO GO COMMANDO TODAY. HE SAID HE WOULD'VE THROWN IN A LOAD BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE MY FANCY WASHER AND DRYER AND I GOT THE SPEECH ABOUT HOW HE HATES ELECTRONICS WITH A PERSONALITY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  7. #1686
    TOMORROW, I HAVE TO TAKE MAMANIMAL WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING AND TO GET HER HAIR CUT. PLUS, SHE WANTS TO BUY ME AN OUTFIT BECAUSE I'M IN THE WEDDING. I'M DREADING IT. I ASKED IF I COULD JUST PICK OUT MY OWN DRESS IN THE COLOR OF HER CHOICE BUT SHE SAID NO. I SUSPECT SHE'S HAVING A WESTERN THEMED WEDDING BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO ORDER 6 TACKY BOLO TIES FOR HER FIANCEE'S GROOMSMEN.O_o

    I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS MY MAMA, I'M NOT WEARING A $#@!ING COWGIRL OUTFIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  8. #1687
    LIFESKILL TOADY: BEGIN WORKING ON A LOGO FOR MUH BIZNISS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  9. #1688
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOVE THE MUSIC HB34 BUT I DON'T SEE THE T-SHIRT DESIGNS.


    LIFE SKILL FOR TODAY

    LAUNDRY. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY ALL WEEK POOR MR A HAD TO GO COMMANDO TODAY. HE SAID HE WOULD'VE THROWN IN A LOAD BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE MY FANCY WASHER AND DRYER AND I GOT THE SPEECH ABOUT HOW HE HATES ELECTRONICS WITH A PERSONALITY.
    NAH, I JUST ASKED IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TEES. I'M PLANNING ON GETTING INTO IT ANYWAYS, BUT IF THERE'S DEMAND FOR IT I'LL DO MOAR THAN I PLANNED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    NAH, I JUST ASKED IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TEES. I'M PLANNING ON GETTING INTO IT ANYWAYS, BUT IF THERE'S DEMAND FOR IT I'LL DO MOAR THAN I PLANNED.
    MR ANIMAL HAD A T-SHIRT MADE FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS. IT SAYS TROPHY WIFE ON IT. YOU SHOULD SELL THOSE BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  12. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LIFESKILL TOADY: BEGIN WORKING ON A LOGO FOR MUH BIZNISS.
    You can get one done cheap on Fiverr

  13. #1691
    MAMA FOUND A WEDDING DRESS TODAY AND THANK GOD IT'S NOT A COWGIRL DRESS. I'M NOT SURE SHE'S GOING TO LIKE IT WHEN SHE SOBERS UP (WE HAD A FEW BLOODY MARYS AT LUNCH) BECAUSE IT'S KIND OF A DARK BROWN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON HER BUT I KNOW SHE WANTED A CHAMPAGNE COLORED DRESS.

    OH WELL, I DID MY DUTY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  14. #1692
    DECIDED TO DO A TYPE LOGO. SEEMS TO FIT MY BUSINESS IDENTITY WELL.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-30-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  15. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    You can get one done cheap on Fiverr
    I LIKE DOING MY OWN. I DID SOME TRAINING IN IT DURING MY GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSEWORK. I THINK YOU'LL LIKE MINE. CHECK OUT #1692 IN THIS THREAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  16. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    DECIDED TO DO A TYPE LOGO. SEEMS TO FIT MY BUSINESS IDENTITY WELL.
    I ASSUME THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO READ "MATVEI MEDIA ARTS."

    BUT IT"S CONFUSING AND SEEMS LIKELY TO BE MISREAD AS "MATVEI MEDIA MARTS" OR "ATVEI MEDIA ARTS."

    THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT THE LARGE SYTLIZED "M" IS MEANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIRST TWO WORDS BUT NOT THE THIRD.

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction Donate Merchandise


    HOME Facebook Twitter YouTube

  17. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I ASSUME THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO READ "MATVEI MEDIA ARTS."

    BUT IT"S CONFUSING AND SEEMS LIKELY TO BE MISREAD AS "MATVEI MEDIA MARTS" OR "ATVEI MEDIA ARTS."

    THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT THE LARGE SYTLIZED "M" IS MEANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIRST TWO WORDS BUT NOT THE THIRD.
    YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO. MY CRIT GROUP DISAGREED WITH ME. BUT I ALREADY MADE A NEW ONE ANYWAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  18. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I LIKE DOING MY OWN. I DID SOME TRAINING IN IT DURING MY GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSEWORK. I THINK YOU'LL LIKE MINE. CHECK OUT #1692 IN THIS THREAD.
    Ah okay, cool



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #1697
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    DECIDED TO DO A TYPE LOGO. SEEMS TO FIT MY BUSINESS IDENTITY WELL.

    Looks good! I wish I knew how but I got a decent one for $12.

  21. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Looks good! I wish I knew how but I got a decent one for $12.
    PM ME AND I CAN REFER YOU TO SOME BOOKS THAT I USED IN DESIGN SKOOL. THEY'RE PROBABLY STILL ON AMAZON AND WHATNOT. IF YOU DO THE EXERCISES AND STUDY THE CHAPTERS YOU'LL HAVE A GRASP OF DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 05-31-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  22. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    MR ANIMAL HAD A T-SHIRT MADE FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS. IT SAYS TROPHY WIFE ON IT. YOU SHOULD SELL THOSE BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES IT.
    GOT LINKS? I NEED A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT TO DO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  23. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO. MY CRIT GROUP DISAGREED WITH ME. BUT I ALREADY MADE A NEW ONE ANYWAY.
    the other one looks better. And doesn't it also make sense as you have a website where u sell your works?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #1701
    I FELL ASLEEP EARLY AND A BAD DREAM WOKE ME UP. I DREAMED IT WAS SATURDAY NIGHT AND I WAS HOME ALONE WITH ALL THE DOORS OPEN AND WHEN I PASSED THROUGH THE KITCHEN I FOUND A DEAD MINIATURE WHITE PONY. I COULDN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT IT'S FACE BUT THERE WAS A PILE OFF POOP NEAR IT'S BUTT HOLE AND IT WAS A MALE. MY DOGE WAS SLEEPING SOUNDLY NEARBY. ANYWAY, I WENT OUTSIDE TO INVESTIGATE WHAT COULD'VE KILLED THE PONY AND DRUG IT IN MY KITCHEN AND FOUND A HERD? (PRIDE?, MURDER?, GROUP? GANG?) OF GIANT WILD BOAR IN MY YARD. OF COURSE, MY DOGE FOLLOWED ME OUT AND STARTED BARKING SO I HAD TO GRAB HIM AND RUN FOR OUR LIVES WITH WILD BOAR CHASING US. THAT'S WHEN I WOKE UP BUT I DOUBT WE MADE IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  25. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I FELL ASLEEP EARLY AND A BAD DREAM WOKE ME UP. I DREAMED IT WAS SATURDAY NIGHT AND I WAS HOME ALONE WITH ALL THE DOORS OPEN AND WHEN I PASSED THROUGH THE KITCHEN I FOUND A DEAD MINIATURE WHITE PONY. I COULDN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT IT'S FACE BUT THERE WAS A PILE OFF POOP NEAR IT'S BUTT HOLE AND IT WAS A MALE. MY DOGE WAS SLEEPING SOUNDLY NEARBY. ANYWAY, I WENT OUTSIDE TO INVESTIGATE WHAT COULD'VE KILLED THE PONY AND DRUG IT IN MY KITCHEN AND FOUND A HERD? (PRIDE?, MURDER?, GROUP? GANG?) OF GIANT WILD BOAR IN MY YARD. OF COURSE, MY DOGE FOLLOWED ME OUT AND STARTED BARKING SO I HAD TO GRAB HIM AND RUN FOR OUR LIVES WITH WILD BOAR CHASING US. THAT'S WHEN I WOKE UP BUT I DOUBT WE MADE IT.

    THANKS FOR SHARING.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  26. #1703
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    THANKS FOR SHARING.
    YOU'RE WELCOME BUT I DID IT FOR MYSELF. WHEN I HAVE BAD DREAMS, I DON'T FEEL BETTER UNTIL I TELL SOMEONE AND MR ANIMAL GETS MAD WHEN I WAKE HIM UP WITH BAD DREAMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  27. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    YOU'RE WELCOME BUT I DID IT FOR MYSELF. WHEN I HAVE BAD DREAMS, I DON'T FEEL BETTER UNTIL I TELL SOMEONE AND MR ANIMAL GETS MAD WHEN I WAKE HIM UP WITH BAD DREAMS.
    "GROUP, GANG". THAT WAS A BAD DREAM FOR YOU!?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #1705
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    the other one looks better. And doesn't it also make sense as you have a website where u sell your works?
    ATM I SELL MUSIC THROUGH BANDCAMP. VISTAPRINT IS GOING TO BE MY SHOP FOR PRINTED ART MATERIALS UNLESS I FIND SOMEONE BETTER. I'M GOING TO LINK TO THAT FROM MY BANDCAMP PAGE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND A SCREENER THAT CAN PRINT A DESIGN ACROSS THE ENTIRE SHIRT, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYONE. VISTA IS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE SHOP I'VE SEEN SO FAR. DON'T WORRY, DANKE. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF RECKONING PRICES AND GETTING STUFF READY TO SELL. I'LL KEEP RPFS ON NOTICE ABOUT THIS STUFF AS IT DEVELOPS. :COOL:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  30. #1706
    Y'ALL GAVE ME AN IDEA. HERE'S SOMETHING NEW FOR THE CRIT BOARD. SORRY "ARTS" GOT DUPLICATED. IDK HOW TO DELETE IT ATM AND I'M TOO LAZY TO FIGURE IT OUT RIGHT NAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  31. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Y'ALL GAVE ME AN IDEA. HERE'S SOMETHING NEW FOR THE CRIT BOARD. SORRY "ARTS" GOT DUPLICATED. IDK HOW TO DELETE IT ATM AND I'M TOO LAZY TO FIGURE IT OUT RIGHT NAO.
    COLOR THE A IN MEDIA BLUE AND ALIGN RTS VERTICALLY BELOW?

  32. #1708
    @ghengis86 I GAVE IT A TRY:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-01-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  33. #1709
    I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING ELSE. THATS GRAPHIC IS A BIT:, TOO WORDY, TOO SCATTERED, TOO EVERYTHING FOR A LOGO. MAYBE FOR A WEBSITE LETTERHEAD GRAPHIC BUT NOT FOR A LOGO. SOMETIMES ITS BEST NOT TO GET TO ATTACHED TO YOUR FIRST INCLINATION; BUT INSTEAD PUT IT ASIDE AND WORK ON SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. YOU MIGHT FIND YOU LIKE YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT BETTER.

  34. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'VE BEEN SO BUSY ALL WEEK POOR MR A HAD TO GO COMMANDO TODAY.
    WIPE WELL, AND YOU CAN COMMANDO EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

    NOTHING SAYS FREEDOM LIKE AN UNFURNISHED BASEMENT.

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •