Thread: Portable guard towers showing up at closed Walmart stores.

Portable guard towers showing up at closed Walmart stores.

This was sent to me by Sean Anthony, who has a great radio show on Sundays, by the way.

I cannot verify this information, just spreading rumors.

http://flowofwisdom.com/2015/04/26/g...arts-pictures/

Discuss...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump this thread when there is actual $#@!ing evidence of the New World Order takeover underway. Until then...infowars is not a great source.

Slutter McGee

Excellent post!

You've accurately studied every little nuance of the article.

+rep for you.

I've seen these towers in parking lots a few times. Don't know their purpose or who is behind them. I think some were marked with local police logos.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I've seen these towers in parking lots a few times. Don't know their purpose or who is behind them. I think some were marked with local police logos.
    I would imagine that empty walmart parking lots would be an excellent place to park these towers for a variety of reasons. I would imagine that the owners of empty properties would always grant permission to park security apparatus if requested.

I just posted this to help ease the angst that people like the previous poster have regarding NWO and Alex Jones. It is important for them to be reassured that the sky is not falling.

It would be real easy for one to slip over the line to crazy if they listened to AJ or believed in fairy tales like the NWO.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 04-26-2015 at 08:13 PM.

This is why Ron was ridiculed as a nut bag.

I've seen them in IL, but at certain events. I've not seen them at walmart. Our county also has a DHS donated RV - complete with satellite communication and a bunch of other doodads.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I would imagine that empty walmart parking lots would be an excellent place to park these towers for a variety of reasons.

I just posted this to help ease the angst that people like the previous poster have regarding NWO and Alex Jones. It is important for them to be reassured that the sky is not falling.

It would be real easy for one to slip over the line to crazy if they listened to AJ or believed in fairy tales like the NWO.

I sometimes don't understand people here. They talk about grand conspiracies, but can't see the more obvious things right under their noses.

The gov surveillance, for example, is often the more mundane with towers like this, or roadblocks. This random, "cool" technology doesn't catch anybody and costs more money, but people don't address that. They're wrapped up in more abstract things that they can't document.

Same with trolling. People talk about the government trolling, but don't show specific examples. I point out the obvious with ZippyJuan, PRB, TheCount, Sam I Am, MaybeMaybeNot/OReich (same person), and people start defending them.

Go figure.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    This is why Ron was ridiculed as a nut bag.
    And why we can't have nice things.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Excellent post!

You've accurately studied every little nuance of the article.

+rep for you.
    "Nuance". Lol.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Yeah, these are "Skywatch" observation towers. Cost about $100k. Paid for by Fed grants. They always have ours set up at Wal-Mart or the Mall. I've bitched before about private property owners getting such free surveillance. Nothing more spooky than what they are. Observation platforms. And I'm talking about the one in Hickory. Lol.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-26-2015 at 08:40 PM.

It would be interesting if they were verified to be going up at the recently and suddenly closed Walmarts but the article sorely lacks any evidence and looks like click bait. These towers are moved around all over my city. Sometimes Walmart lots, sometimes random lots in seemingly innocuous locations. No one is in them but they do have cameras and probably other surveillance gear.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Unneeded towers, subsidized by federal largess grants; gotta put them somewhere!
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Me and my friends call it "Po Po to go"

Those are cute. Now when you start seeing GBOSS mediums and heavys being put out and especially in conjunction with aerostats...THEN you know $#@! is about to get real.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Maybe they're getting ready for black friday?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Infowars has actually gotten marginally better than most mainstreatm "news" outlets.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

The author of the piece- Pamela Rae Schuffert- has also warned us to be afraid of guillotines in the desert.

Her blog is full of NWO theories. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22, 2015

The FEMA Deathcamp of the MOJAVE DESERT

Several years ago, I interviewed former Rothschild Illuminati member Doc Marquis about what he knew about he NWO agenda for America. He used to work hard for this Illuminati agenda in the past, including working at FORT LEWIS, Washington, to recruit military into the Illuminati NWO agenda.

Then he became a Christian and began exposing the NWO agenda through "Christians Exposing The Occult." You can find JOSEPH MARQUIS ("Doc") on FACEBOOK.

Doc knew that the modern GUILLOTINES were present then at Fort Lewis, as my later reporting has confirmed. Yes, Doc HAS handled the modern guillotines! He even participated in Rothschild Illuminati rituals in which they were used...testing the waters ahead of time so to speak. I asked him, "Well, how did they work?" He replied, "Oh, they worked just fine...!"

That's what I was afraid of. For those of you who are not aware, there are innumerable MODERN MILITARY GUILLOTINES present in America today. According to my research, they first began coming in from Saudi Arabia and Japan, and later Chinese manufacturers, incorporating them with the imported PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES that I previously documented, in the form of 40 foot cargo containers ordered from China through former Senator "Scoop" Jackson and his partner Richard "Prince of darkness" Perle.

I have been investigating and documenting these strange modern guillotines for 20 years now, confirmed to me personally by Pentagon, CIA, truck drivers who deliver them across America, and many other sources as very REAL.

Thank you, Jacob Rothschild and Illuminati family and THE NOAHIDE LAWS for the GUILLOTINE AGENDA IN AMERICA...and the rest of the world as well.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-27-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The author of the piece- Pamela Rae Schuffert- has also warned us to be afraid of guillotines in the desert.

Eh, she overuses the exclamation points in her writing, but she's no worse that the mainstream news showmen that tell its audience to fear terrorists, vitamins, the drug du jour, Ron Paul, all kinds of flu, etc.

Looks like people bristle when she uses their exact technique. Guess they don't like internet competition.

paintball target?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    paintball target?
    Walmart has it's own cameras besides those in the Skywatch. I wonder if the Skywatch cameras are even functioning half the time. If you can get in and out without being pinged then I'd say just cut the hydraulics on the scissor lift to bring them down to earth.

This particular WalMart apparently closed several years ago according to the article. Probably don't have any cameras left.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    Bump this thread when there is actual $#@!ing evidence of the New World Order takeover underway. Until then...infowars is not a great source.

Slutter McGee
    Bump

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

This particular WalMart apparently closed several years ago according to the article. Probably don't have any cameras left.
    Depends on what's being stored inside, huge inventory of those plastic caskets maybe?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Empty parking lot right next to US Highway 2- probably watching traffic. http://www.yelp.com/map/wal-mart-kalispell

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    and bump
    Why the tower related thread bumps? Got some uncle intel to share?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Her blog is full of NWO theories. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/
    The Mojave would be a good place to put them . Who would look for them there ? And yes , certainly there are illuminati at Ft Lewis .

Empty parking lot right next to US Highway 2- probably watching traffic. http://www.yelp.com/map/wal-mart-kalispell
    Cattle rustlers .

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Why the tower related thread bumps? Got some uncle intel to share?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...81#post6530981