Thread: Guess what is the most popular boy's name in Israel this year

Guess what is the most popular boy's name in Israel this year

You guessed it right. Wonder what prohacy based Christian Evangelicals would say about this bombshell news:

The most popular boy’s name in Israel in 5774 was really Mohammed

Names that were clearly Arab in origin were omitted from much-publicized list by population authority, which only included Hebrew names.

By Ilan Lior | Sep. 21, 2014 | 10:50 PM

Children playing at a dual Jewish-Arab school. Arab names weren't included in the list of most popular names. Photo by Yaron Kaminsky

The list of the year’s most popular names for newborns did not include obviously Arab names, the Population, Immigration and Border Authority confirmed on Sunday.
    The authority circulated a list with the 10 most popular names for boys and for girls under the heading, “The most common names among babies born this year” – referring to the Jewish year 5774 – but neglected to mention that the list only included Hebrew names. According to this list, Yosef was the most popular boy’s name, followed by Daniel, Ori, Itai, Omer, Adam, Noam, Ariel, Eitan and David.
    However, the name given most often to newborns during 5774 was actually Mohammed. Moreover, the ranking for Yosef – which was in fact the second most commonly given name – also includes Arab babies named Yusef, which in Hebrew is spelled the same way.
    It turns out that the population authority only omitted clearly Arab names like Mohammed and Ahmed – which would have been the ninth most common name, had it been included.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.617077

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sue?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

It was reported to be the most popular name in England this year too.

hear they are out breeding whites by 3 times
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Sue?

I believe it was the most common boys name in the UK as well.

I'm still trying to figure out why prophecy based Christian Evangelicals would care about that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    This used to be part of the "red scare" when everyone talked about how fast the Chinese were breeding. And, of course, part of the anti-black in the US narrative has always been the dire predictions about their reproductive rate. So not really a surprise that it shows up in the current anti-muslim scare tactic as well.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why prophecy based Christian Evangelicals would care about that.
    They are losing grounds on couple of fronts, do you think Jesus would return sucessfully to holy land if the zionist state end up electing a muslim race prime minister in future?

Shock Pew Research Poll: American Jews prefer Muslims over Evangelicals

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    By invading Iraq and now by suporting civil wars destabilization/blood bath projects in mideast, we probable have evened the demographic score.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    They are losing grounds on couple of fronts, do you think Jesus would return sucessfully to holy land if the zionist state end up electing a muslim race prime minister in future?
    None of that would matter. What has been written, has been written and that means it's going to happen, regardless of anything else.

How could the return of Jesus depend on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    This used to be part of the "red scare" when everyone talked about how fast the Chinese were breeding. And, of course, part of the anti-black in the US narrative has always been the dire predictions about their reproductive rate. So not really a surprise that it shows up in the current anti-muslim scare tactic as well.
    It's not for lack of trying...

Months after declaring an Islamic caliphate, Islamic State, which has seized large swaths of Syria and Iraq, is seeking to address a need of any viable nation: women.

In Internet posts and social media messaging, the extremist Sunni militants are recruiting women to marry their fighters and have children, part of a larger strategy of state-building.

"They are treating the Islamic State as a country that needs women," said Rita Katz, director of the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors online activity by militant organizations. "The message is: 'You are coming to marry someone immediately and have kids and cook.' They're building a state."
    http://www.latimes.com/world/middlee...920-story.html
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-22-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oh yeah, and when Palestine does something anti-Jewish you start a thread about it, too, right? You still think Israel should just take shrooms and imagine that there are no nations and terrorist groups attacking them and promising to destroy them for seventy yrs? You know, if Israel took your advice and just laid down their weapons, there Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be over in a day or two, because there would be no Israelis left.

If they wanted more jewish babies maybe they should reverse policy and stop guaranteeing and subsidizing abortions of Israeli babies.

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Oh yeah, and when Palestine does something anti-Jewish you start a thread about it, too, right? You still think Israel should just take shrooms and imagine that there are no nations and terrorist groups attacking them and promising to destroy them for seventy yrs? You know, if Israel took your advice and just laid down their weapons, there Israeli-Palestinian conflict would be over in a day or two, because there would be no Israelis left.
    I think the point of the thread went totally over your head.

Edit: Let me break it down for you. Israel is a democracy right? One man one vote? If the majority of the babies being born are Arabs and if the Jews in Israel eventually run out of Jews to import via the "right of return"....what's the Israeli electorate going to look like in a generation or two?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-24-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll bet my last dollar that "Obama" wasn't in the top ten on any list in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I think the point of the thread went totally over your head.

Edit: Let me break it down for you. Israel is a democracy right? One man one vote? If the majority of the babies being born are Arabs and if the Jews in Israel eventually run out of Jews to import via the "right of return"....what's the Israeli electorate going to look like in a generation or two?
    Its going to look like Palestine. And no one likes living in Palestine.

Its going to look like Palestine. And no one likes living in Palestine.
    Finally we agree. Who wants to live in a place where Israel gets to kill your kids with impunity.

Palestine resident: Israel bombed my house and killed my kids.

Israel: Umm we saw terrorists there

Palestine resident: Do you have any proof?

Israel: umm the holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Finally we agree. Who wants to live in a place where Israel gets to kill your kids with impunity.

Palestine resident: Israel bombed my house and killed my kids.

Israel: Umm we saw terrorists there

Palestine resident: Do you have any proof?

Israel: umm the holocaust
    Hamas admits to using human shields, they glorify it in their propaganda. Are you saying Hamas is lying when they glorify the use of human shields?

Hamas admits to using human shields, they glorify it in their propaganda. Are you saying Hamas is lying when they glorify the use of human shields?
    I like how you always use the same spin. Instead of saying killing children is bad, you blame HAMAS. Have you seen the multiple accounts of the 4 kids playing on the beach being bombed by Israeli airplanes? Did you hear about the multiple times the Israel bombed UN schools in Gaza? Did HAMAS do that too? OMG OMG HAMAS!

The reality is Hamas knows like most of the world know that the Israeli army doesn't care if there are human shields around or not. There is no point in using a human shield against Israel because Israel would kill kids anyways. What good is a shield if it doesn't work. They might as well have been using an umbrella to shield themselves from those bombs.

ISRAEL will KILL YOUR KIDS NO MATTER WHAT!

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I like how you always use the same spin. Instead of saying killing children is bad, you blame HAMAS. Have you seen the multiple accounts of the 4 kids playing on the beach being bombed by Israeli airplanes? Did you hear about the multiple times the Israel bombed UN schools in Gaza? Did HAMAS do that too? OMG OMG HAMAS!

The reality is Hamas knows like most of the world know that the Israeli army doesn't care if there are human shields around or not. There is no point in using a human shield against Israel because Israel would kill kids anyways. What good is a shield if it doesn't work. They might as well have been using an umbrella to shield themselves from those bombs.

ISRAEL will KILL YOUR KIDS NO MATTER WHAT!
    Nope, UN admitted that Hamas used their schools for weapons, twice. Lol and that they had a "strict no weapons" policy with inspections, because you can't trust Gazan employees to not store weapons for genocidal terrorists that they overwhelmingly voted for. And they also have their main HQ/press HQ under the main hospital in Gaza City (built by Israel), in the bomb shelter (built by Israel). I don't wanna go down the whole list again though.

Lol and Hamas admitting to using human shields is not spin. Didn't you acknowledge in the other thread that Hamas used human shields? Now you're refuting it? (I don't care which came first)
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 09-25-2014 at 01:40 PM.

On an unrelated note, no one liked living in ghettos and open air prison camps under Nazi occupation either, right?
    lol its hilarious that you keep acting like Gaza isn't attacking Israel. Country A attacks Country B. Crickets chirping. Country B responds. Omg the world is falling apart. If you keep trying to attack a bodybuilder with a machine gun, what do you expect? You act like Palestine has sovereignty. But they don't. Until they sign a peace treaty and stop attacking their neighbor, Palestinian sovereignty is just a long-term goal, and far from a reality.

Go look up "sovereignty." Its mutual.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    because you can't trust Gazan employees to not store weapons for genocidal terrorists that they overwhelmingly voted for.
    You seem to want to treat certain people as criminals just because of where they were born. These people have as much of a right to keep and bear arms as you and I do. Don't you agree?

Also, those elections were anonymous, weren't they? So you don't know who anybody voted for and can't punish them for doing something that you have no proof they did.
    Last edited by erowe1; 09-26-2014 at 09:39 AM.

lol its hilarious that you keep acting like Gaza isn't attacking Israel. Country A attacks Country B. Crickets chirping. Country B responds. Omg the world is falling apart. If you keep trying to attack a bodybuilder with a machine gun, what do you expect? You act like Palestine has sovereignty. But they don't. Until they sign a peace treaty and stop attacking their neighbor, Palestinian sovereignty is just a long-term goal, and far from a reality.

Go look up "sovereignty." Its mutual.
    I don't typically get into the whole Israel v. Gaza debate, but you need some clarity.

It's considered a "war crime" to use women and children as humans shields. Hamas has done this. Which you repeatedly point out. And no one here really denies.

But isn't it also criminal to just open fire on those "human shields"?

And as far as "who attacked first" - there's no winner in that game. They've both attacked first. Their representatives set up a new cease-fire, then it's broken by one party or another, or some kids throwing rocks at $#@! security guards, or accidental fire from someone's weapon, or false-flag attack, or whatever.

I only hope for peace. And that can only happen with clearly defined property rights. And that can't happen without saying that some Palestinians have a rightful claim to land in Jerusalem and that some Israelis have valid claims over what used to be Palestinian land.

They don't need political solutions, they need some real estate lawyers, title insurance companies, and a few private arbitrators. Then, and only then, will criminal aggression be treated as crime if committed by anyone, Palestinian or Israeli, and not as some sort of battle for the defense of "the homeland."

Neither political entity has clean hands.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul