Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: You are coherent and know you have 1 hour left to live

  1. #1

    You are coherent and know you have 1 hour left to live

    what will you do in that 60 minutes?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    What is the nature of my terminal situation? Am I marching to the gallows? Cancer? My physical situation is an important consideration.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

  4. #3
    Anybody know where to score some heroin?

  5. #4
    Hit by a drunk driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    What is the nature of my terminal situation? Am I marching to the gallows? Cancer? My physical situation is an important consideration.

  6. #5
    For most people, the honest answer is "masturbate furiously", as military history suggests.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Hit by a drunk driver.
    So, I'm physically incapacitated, and likely suffering internal hemorrhaging, and in a great deal of pain. In that case, I'm gonna have to go with fr33 on this one. Poppy seed based refined hallucinogenic painkillers are the way to go.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

  8. #7
    I would spend every last millisecond with my loving wife and children expressing my love to them and acceptance of them.

  9. #8
    You are past the point of feeling pain but alert and oriented & not in shock. You have one hour of coherent time left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    So, I'm physically incapacitated, and likely suffering internal hemorrhaging, and in a great deal of pain. In that case, I'm gonna have to go with fr33 on this one. Poppy seed based refined hallucinogenic painkillers are the way to go.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I'd spend the first 5 minutes giving my wife my passwords to my email accounts and stuff like that...

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I would spend every last millisecond with my loving wife and children expressing my love to them and acceptance of them.
    Since I've seen a lot of people dying violent deaths. As a volunteer firefighter, a soldier, and a police offer. I don't recommend that. It'll be hard enough for them to lose you, without seeing you mangled and in incredible pain. It'll make them more traumatized. Trust me.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

  13. #11
    Post 8 you are past pain. Point is you have one hour to live pick your own death. No pain but gonna die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    Since I've seen a lot of people dying violent deaths. As a volunteer firefighter, a soldier, and a police offer. I don't recommend that. It'll be hard enough for them to lose you, without seeing you mangled and in incredible pain. It'll make them more traumatized. Trust me.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Post 8 you are past pain. Point is you have one hour to live pick your own death. No pain but gonna die.
    It may be possible, but I have never personally seen anyone that has gone past the point of feeling pain, and still be coherent. At that point, the brain usually goes into kind of a repetitive loop of the last imperative thought it had. Think of the guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who is wandering around the beach picking up disembodied arms looking for his own, or Tom Hanks firing a pistol at a tank. They are actions, but they aren't rational actions.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

  15. #13
    Well then pick your death. The point is what would you want the last hour you are coherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    It may be possible, but I have never personally seen anyone that has gone past the point of feeling pain, and still be coherent. At that point, the brain usually goes into kind of a repetitive loop of the last imperative thought it had. Think of the guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who is wandering around the beach picking up disembodied arms looking for his own, or Tom Hanks firing a pistol at a tank. They are actions, but they aren't rational actions.

  16. #14
    delete my internet history

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    what will you do in that 60 minutes?
    I would scalp the SOB that killed me and eat his heart . Why do you ask such questions ?, that leaves me fifty minutes to ask for forgiveness , but I probably would think about it for 45 first , LOL

  18. #16
    Pray. It's the only thing that matters at that point.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Well then pick your death. The point is what would you want the last hour you are coherent.
    Awesome.

    I'm going with Death By Lightning Strike.

    I'd first want deal with my Will and Funeral. Ahem... closed casket or closed Urn as I'll be nearly cremated anyway. But otherwise, I don't want a lame boring funeral. I'd at least arrange for pizza or Jimmy Johns or some kind of catering plus a few kegs.

    I would think about knowledge I want to pass on that is important to me. I mean we're all here on this forum developing our ideologies or philosophies. I'd want to leave behind a summarized outline that could be presented at my funeral service. It would be my one last time to make people listen to my bull$#@!.

    Got to have a good last unhealthy meal like a double bacon cheeseburger.

    Get to Masturbation at some point. Possibly even time it so right at the starting moment of climax I'm hit by a Lightning Bolt

    Hey you asked.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Awesome.

    I'm going with Death By Lightning Strike.

    I'd first want deal with my Will and Funeral. Ahem... closed casket or closed Urn as I'll be nearly cremated anyway. But otherwise, I don't want a lame boring funeral. I'd at least arrange for pizza or Jimmy Johns or some kind of catering plus a few kegs.

    I would think about knowledge I want to pass on that is important to me. I mean we're all here on this forum developing our ideologies or philosophies. I'd want to leave behind a summarized outline that could be presented at my funeral service. It would be my one last time to make people listen to my bull$#@!.

    Got to have a good last unhealthy meal like a double bacon cheeseburger.

    Get to Masturbation at some point. Possibly even time it so right at the starting moment of climax I'm hit by a Lightning Bolt

    Hey you asked.
    ^^ Very Good!!^^

  22. #19
    Let's say someone uses 5 minutes on RPFs making a search for abuse by government agents then uses those 55 minutes left accordingly.


    Gov note: in no way am I saying that, I, obedient mundane would ever promote any thing that may be consider some form of revenge for past abuses by our benevolent government.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

  23. #20
    I would sacrifice 10 years as a slave to live the rest of my life free.

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction Donate Merchandise


    HOME Facebook Twitter YouTube

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I would sacrifice 10 years as a slave to live the rest of my life free.
    What kind of deal can I get for 25 hours or so ?

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Pray. It's the only thing that matters at that point.
    Yeah , I know , but I do that a couple times a day already , this $#@! is serious , somebody killed me , they must pay , lol always room in the 'ol scalp bag
    for one more , LOL , shifference is killing me, I hope he is OK .

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What kind of deal can I get for 25 hours or so ?
    a lower tax bracket.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    shifference is killing me, I hope he is OK .
    Me Too!



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    a lower tax bracket.
    I might take it Gle. , I have done worse for less ....

  30. #26
    I think I might try to write poetry, prose, or music. At least some of it would probably be about my disdain for modern society and the talking heads that lord over it. The rest would just be for beauty and profundity.

    If I had time left, I would probably do some kind of crazy $#@! and confuse people in public for the hell of it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

    Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

    Website: http://www.grandtstories.com/

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

    Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

    BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I think I might try to write poetry, prose, or music. At least some of it would probably be about my disdain for modern society and the talking heads that lord over it. The rest would just be for beauty and profundity.

    If I had time left, I would probably do some kind of crazy $#@! and confuse people in public for the hell of it.
    The public already appears confused to me .....

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    what will you do in that 60 minutes?
    Hmm, not really sure, but I wouldn't be watching 60 Minutes.

  33. #29
    "Suicide" by cop.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  34. #30
    i'd watch the Superbowl again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 10:22 PM
  2. $477,000 left to go with one hour left to get to $20 million
    By DirectDemocracy in forum New Year Celebration
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 11:33 PM
  3. $10,320 left for the blimp with one hour to go
    By DirectDemocracy in forum Ron Paul Blimp
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 10:39 PM
  4. Only One Hour Left!!!!!
    By Eli in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 09:54 PM
  5. One hour left!
    By axiomata in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •