Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ugh, he won. George P. Bush Begins Political Career With Win

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Because the criticism is unfair and unjustified. I would not want to be criticized for my relative's politics because I do not share their views. My father and I could not be farther apart on the issues, so his politics are not a reflection on me.
    I don't share my Father's views either. But neither I or my Dad (and/or uncle and/or grandfather) are public political figures, playing the political game. P. will get the benefit of the doubt from me when, and only if, he repudiates the actions of his neocon family. End of story.

added on edit: if he truly does not share his family's views, I would think he would be more than eager to distance himself from them, and sooner than later. I'll be waiting.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 03-06-2014 at 11:45 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Because the criticism is unfair and unjustified. I would not want to be criticized for my relative's politics because I do not share their views. My father and I could not be farther apart on the issues, so his politics are not a reflection on me.
    He is a Bush. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to sincerely express his sorrow for the damage that his family has done to this country. He needs to enumerate those regrets. Until then, it is very fair to criticize.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    He's a neocon. Labrador would be better
    Not good for general.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Can you remind me again what's so horrible about the "NAFTA Superhighway?"
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd332.htm

Awww, you be banned, I now be so sad, too bad.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Here we go. George Pendejo Bush has now been in office for 30 days and he's already a "rising star" and pawn for Bush, Inc:

From: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...light-28740003

George P. Bush Quickly Seizes Texas' Conservative Spotlight
    AUSTIN, Texas — Feb 5, 2015, 1:26 AM ET
    By WILL WEISSERT Associated Press
    Associated Press
    George P. Bush's new job as Texas land commissioner has nothing to do with abortion, and it lacks any authority to funnel public dollars to private schools. But after barely 30 days in office, he's already headlined high-profile rallies on both issues.

The 38-year-old has a political surname far better known than his obscure office, which administers Texas' vast public lands and mineral rights. Though he insists he's not yet eying any moves up Texas' political ladder, the newest Bush in politics has wasted no time becoming a leading voice for top conservative causes and seizing the spotlight in a state already full of powerful Republicans.

"He's a rising star in our state and nationally," said Matt Mackowiak, a Republican strategist based in Austin. "He's going to be in very high demand this year. They're going to have to get good at saying no."

His grandfather and an uncle are former presidents.

In the past, the land commissioner's post has led to loftier political heights in Texas. David Dewhurst served in it before his 12 years as lieutenant governor, which ended last month. Bush's more immediate goal might be to buoy his father, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, if he seeks the White House in 2016.

The son could help the father build a political beachhead in Texas, where Jeb Bush's brother and George P. Bush's uncle, George W. Bush, served as governor from 1995 until becoming president in 2000. It's also a state where Jeb Bush may have to battle two Texans with probable presidential designs: former Gov. Rick Perry and tea party-backed Sen. Ted Cruz. Another likely GOP candidate, Sen. Rand Paul, represents Kentucky but grew up in Texas.

George P. Bush has "always been viewed as inevitable for a national position, and I think he's acted deliberately and very astutely in everything he's done," said Daniel Garza, executive director of the Libre Initiative, which has collected millions of dollars from the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers and seeks to promote conservative values to Hispanics nationwide. He's been Bush's friend for 15 years.

Bush would not comment about his future ambitions, but said no one should be surprised by the early public events he's chosen.

"These conservative ideals — being pro-life and promoting school choice — are a matter of principle for me," Bush said in a statement emailed by spokesman J.R. Hernandez. "And just as I did during my campaign, I will continue to advocate on behalf of these deeply held values."

Still, he's been a part of national Republican campaigns since before he hit puberty. At age 12, Bush opened the party's 1988 convention by leading the Pledge of Allegiance. That was where grandfather George H.W. Bush accepted the party's presidential nomination. He addressed subsequent GOP conventions in 1992, 2000 and 2004.

In addition to campaigning around the country, Bush went to Mexico in 2004 to promote his uncle's presidential re-election among expatriate Americans. Indeed, wooing Hispanic voters is where Bush could pack the biggest political punch: His mother, Columba, was born in Mexico, and he speaks fluent Spanish.

Rand/P. Bush 2016

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Without a win it's pretty hard to consider it a political career.

In Pendejo Bush news, he is being criticized for booting the staff of the General Land Office, and replacing them with cronies:

Less than a year after being elected to lead the oldest state agency in Texas, Land Commissioner George P. Bush has dramatically remade the General Land Office by ousting most of its longtime leaders and replacing many with people with ties to his campaign and family.

Eleven of the top 18 officials on the agency’s organizational chart a year ago have been fired or forced out or have quit, and more could leave soon in an overhaul that Bush has described as a “reboot.”

In their place, Bush, a former Fort Worth resident, has given top jobs to two of his law school classmates, two relatives of members of two Bush presidential administrations and at least three others with ties to the family or other political leaders.

In all, Bush has hired at least 29 people who worked on his campaign or have political connections, according to a review of thousands of pages of personnel records. The agency did not advertise any of the openings publicly.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/jeb-bus...mision/209759/

Anyone surprised? Keep an eye on this one, P. is on the fast track to earning the Bush name.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    The Bush family is loved 'round here.
    I love Bush too! Oh, wait, not that kind of "bush"...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Yeah, he's the next one. Unfortunately the Bush family has no brains, but they do have sperm, as tainted as it is. I'm sure one of those Bush bastard kids will be President some day, probably after Chelsea Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    In Pendejo Bush news, he is being criticized for booting the staff of the General Land Office, and replacing them with cronies:

Less than a year after being elected to lead the oldest state agency in Texas, Land Commissioner George P. Bush has dramatically remade the General Land Office by ousting most of its longtime leaders and replacing many with people with ties to his campaign and family.

Eleven of the top 18 officials on the agency’s organizational chart a year ago have been fired or forced out or have quit, and more could leave soon in an overhaul that Bush has described as a “reboot.”

In their place, Bush, a former Fort Worth resident, has given top jobs to two of his law school classmates, two relatives of members of two Bush presidential administrations and at least three others with ties to the family or other political leaders.

In all, Bush has hired at least 29 people who worked on his campaign or have political connections, according to a review of thousands of pages of personnel records. The agency did not advertise any of the openings publicly.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/jeb-bus...mision/209759/

Anyone surprised? Keep an eye on this one, P. is on the fast track to earning the Bush name.
    All that land in Texas isn't going to steal itself, ya know.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

BREAKING: Texas Land Boss George P. Bush Steals Private Property Through Bribes And Intimidation

A wicked hand is protruding from the heart of Texas, the popular and historical Rollover Pass in Galveston has been targeted by the General Land Office in Texas. It once was a shallow water way that bootleggers used to roll barrels of whiskey across to avoid the Galveston taxes. This property has been owned by the current citizens since the 1940’s and in 1960 The Army Corp of Engineers asked and were given permission by the land owner to build a bridge over the pass. This allowed the people to access the other side to fish for deep water fish by simply backing up a truck, or rolling up in a wheelchair for the handicapped instead of having to have a boat. This all started during former land commissioner Jerry Patterson’s tenure, he already turned over the Alamo to the Unesco (UN) and now this.
    After repeated refusals and lawsuits from the owners to give up their land, the legislature passed a law to allow Patterson to either repair or close the pass. This was still not enough for the State because according to law, the State cannot inflict eminent domain on property owners, it’s only enforceable by County where the land is located. The reasoning the State is giving for the closure of this vital pass is because of Mother Earth’s natural erosion. The only way for the County to agree to steal the land and shut down the economy as well as the Freedoms for the people who access it is the root of all evil, and that is Money.

George P Bush, (Jeb’s Son) knowing full well that the state can’t steal this desirable land, resorts to strong-arming Galveston County with money to get them to do the dirty work for him to save his face for further Governor endeavors. These “Honorable” County Commissioners are saying on record, that they have no other choice but to vote in favor of using Eminent Domain to appropriate the 15+ acres of shore front. They are afraid that if they don’t seize this land that they will lose the state funds that pour in from the General Land Office (GLO) and the money that Texas Department of Transportation extorts from its fellow Texans believed to be in excess of 20 million dollars. This land grab comes to Texas, not in the form of the BLM, but from the Texas General Land Office under command of George P Bush and his fancy GLO website that flashes all these so-called accomplishments to groom himself for the next step in the quest for control of the statehouse.

By accepting this blackmail the county commissioners are drinking the corruption kool-aid by taking the cash and soon to be broken promises that if they close the pass by seizing and closing this private property they will be rewarded with a pier that would prove detrimental for the locals and an unwanted large park. All of this promised by the very thieves who are orchestrating the land grab. This flow of money is said to have come from the “deep water horizon’ gulf oil spill reimbursement fund, federal monies from Hurricane Ike that devastated this area which people are still recovering from. There are approximately 30 businesses and hundreds of local low-income families that would be immediately impacted by this government overreach. (more)
    http://www.dontcomply.com/breaking-t...operty-bribes/

Owners of popular fishing spot accuse George P. Bush of hypocrisy

The owners of the popular Galveston County fishing spot known as Rollover Pass in Galveston County are accusing Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush of hypocrisy for seeking to take their land while casting himself as a champion of private property rights.
    The Gilchrist Community Association, which is the caretaker of the property owned by the Gulf Coast Rod, Reel and Gun Club, says it has “declared war” on the General Land Office over the contested Rollover Pass.

Association president Ted Vega said Bush’s actions contradict his December push in support of residents fighting the federal Bureau of Land Management over land along the Red River.
    “If Mr. Bush has enough time and energy to go fight the battle with the BLM on the land grab that they’re doing, and they’re not doing anything with us here, then he is initiating the land grab,” Vega said.
    The “land grab” refers to an attempt by the General Land Office to close Rollover Pass over environmental concerns. Because the agency does not have the power of eminent domain, it asked Galveston County Commissioners Court to take the land, which it voted to do last month.

General Land Office officials said the effort to close Rollover Pass is related to environmental concerns. The area will contain a park in place of the pass, and the state will not own the property, land office spokeswoman Brittany Eck said in an email.
    “State and local leaders seeking to stop the continuous damage to the adjacent homeowners and cost to the taxpayers are working to restore the land to its original state and create an area open to the public with facilities that meet ADA standards and are safe for family members of all ages to enjoy,” Eck said.
    The state spends about $660,000 a year dredging the area, a cost that would be significantly reduced by the sale of Rollover Pass.
    Still, political experts say the issue illustrates the unique challenges that Bush’s current job presents for any future runs for higher office. Bush, the nephew and grandson of former presidents and son of former Florida governor and current GOP presidential aspirant Jeb Bush, is expected to seek higher office at some point.
    Cal Jillson, a political science professor at Southern Methodist University, said the Galveston situation could come back to haunt the younger Bush in future campaigns, especially because eminent domain has remained a contentious political issue on the national and Texas landscapes.
    “Eminent domain has been a flashpoint literally for decades and throughout Texas history,” Jillson said. “There are merits on both sides, and it depends on who is articulating those merits.”
    The Rollover Pass dispute dates to 2009, when the General Land Office brought the issue to the state Legislature, saying the area contributes to significant erosion of nearby shorelines.
    Ryan Dennard, Precinct 1 Commissioner, said the Galveston County Commissioners Court cooperated with the General Land Office on the condition that the property house a future park, since they thought the state eventually would have won.
    “By not assisting the GLO, all we could have done is had a more acrimonious relationship with the GLO, and it would have slowed down the process,” Dennard said. “Inevitably, it was going to close.”
    The landowners have filed a counteroffer, asking the county to sign a 99-year agreement to keep the pass open for use as a public park in exchange for the Club’s interest in the property.
    Last month’s vote came just a few months after Bush joined a lawsuit against the Bureau of Land Management, which he said is attempting to take land along the Red River. The Bureau cited a century-old U.S. Supreme Court case, saying it technically made the land property of the federal government.
    Bush threw his support to the landowners, saying he was committed to protecting the state rights of the Permanent School Fund, a state endowment that assists in funds for public education.
    “I join this lawsuit today on behalf of the public school children of Texas and will fight the BLM’s unlawful taking of Texas public school fund land,” Bush said in a December news release. “When it comes to property rights, don’t mess with Texas.”
    Eminent domain has become an issue in the presidential race, drawing the ire of candidates such as U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas. Cruz’s campaign ran an ad last month criticizing opponent and real estate mogul Donald Trump’s position on the issue, featuring a clip of Trump saying, “I think eminent domain is wonderful.”
    http://www.expressnews.com/news/loca...-P-6832325.php

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Texas...38/38/Y/M.html

Idea for shorter way to differentiate George PB, from George WB...

Shorthand method of distinquishing George P. Bush from George W. Bush...
    Refer to him as Jorge (Whore-hay) Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Not again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ation-22777053

Como se dice Neocon en espanol?

El es un Nuevo conservador.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chelsea Clinton/Geo. P. Bush/Kayne West = 2020/24

Trump's sons & Ivanka probably have more political ability.

Eric Trump on Twitter: "Watching Cruz and Rubio do everything they can to stay alive in this race. The most dangerous ...twitter.com‎ - 2 days ago

Eric TrumpVerified account .... dangerous people are always the ones who are drowning.

Eric Trump: Jeb is a weak guy - YouTube

▶ 0:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTR78Y5ApQ
    Feb 8, 2016 - Uploaded by SuperNews
    Amazing educated guys! ... Eric Trump: Jeb is a weak guy ... Donald Trump Straight Up Calls Jeb Bush

Genius! Why didn't we think of that long ago? Of course a sign will prevent assaults… Why wouldn't they? https://t.co/xygbKtjos2

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 23, 2016
    No, not funny, I find it pathetic that signs are the response to rampant sexual assaults and so should you! https://t.co/UAnbXz43ar
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 23, 2016
    Some more cool pics from my time in Louisiania w/ @jaseduckman this past week. Can't wait to get back there. pic.twitter.com/AOSQpiXzKw
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr

Donald Trump Jr. ‏@DonaldJTrumpJr Feb 26
    Watch this! Disney worker ordered to train his foreign replacement because of a Rubio immigration program. Very Sad!https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DYSyRMtT0-2DsM&d=BQMF-g&c=0Z6kaK2gE4DV23xJiV3durr6BPoNXbPx1co_fqsb6wM&r= MrRh_b8a8z5Kc31e9DL6NBc7mVpPIbUv2fumuRNbwQQ&m=lx1v 9glDBXz-oPo6xoDNvsD-RupvF4gL3OrNbJWEDwQ&s=FOC4WZd6gUZq0SGsm4_zDvoKLHNn 093x-iWRr0Zpyn4&e= …

1,017 retweets 1,388 likes

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Documenting in the official Pendejo Bush tracking thread:

George P. Bush responds to media criticism in bid for Texas Attorney General: ‘I’m my own man’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/george...-im-my-own-man

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Like Ted Bundy?
    LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234