Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh, he won. George P. Bush Begins Political Career With Win

Ugh, he won. George P. Bush Begins Political Career With Win

Not again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ation-22777053

Como se dice Neocon en espanol?

Last edited by rpfocus; 03-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Politics is a "civic duty", not a "career" (well, it certainly shouldn't be a "career").
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The Bush family is loved 'round here.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    The Bush family is loved 'round here.
    They should at least pick a different first name for once. I don't mean naming another kid Jeb either, for God's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

I've met him and he's a nice we'll spoken young man.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Like Ted Bundy?
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

As far as Bush's go, George P. might be at the top of the heap. He endorsed Marco Rubio over Charlie Crist in 2010 and Ted Cruz over David Dewhurst in 2012.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    As far as Bush's go, George P. might be at the top of the heap. He endorsed Marco Rubio over Charlie Crist in 2010 and Ted Cruz over David Dewhurst in 2012.
    Seeing as he would have had inside information and knew exactly that both of these guys were neo-conservative on foreign policy, that would make him the same.

Bush family values:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...h-family-value
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-05-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Seeing as he would have had inside information and knew exactly that both of these guys were neo-conservative on foreign policy, that would make him the same.
    Please. Both are far better Senators than their opponents would ever be. Cruz is the 2nd or 3rd best Senator and Rubio is easily top 10. Give me a Rubio over a McCain any day.

there are birds that hover around my property. I plan to catch one.

We might as well have the Clintons, Kennedys and Bush as our royal families ..

The dynasty continues.

Will we ever be rid of some of these families? Their fortitude is to be admired.

The only political family I hope to continue to see in the headlines starts with a P and ends with an A-U-L.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    The dynasty continues.

Will we ever be rid of some of these families? Their fortitude is to be admired.

The only political family I hope to continue to see in the headlines starts with a P and ends with an A-U-L.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Not again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ation-22777053

Como se dice Neocon en espanol?

Not for nothing, whats up with that broad on the right? She ok?

What kinda watch is that?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    They should at least pick a different first name for once. I don't mean naming another kid Jeb either, for God's sake.
    Jeb isn't Jeb's real name. His name is John Ellis Bush, so Jeb is really just an acronym.

It's also the inspiration for Jebby Sanderson's name.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As I understand it this is an important office for the cronies.

Please. Both are far better Senators than their opponents would ever be. Cruz is the 2nd or 3rd best Senator and Rubio is easily top 10. Give me a Rubio over a McCain any day.
    Comparing anyone to McCain is to set the bar really, really low. Rubio and Cruz are probably just as eager for another U.S. invasion (anywhere, anytime!) as McCain is.

http://www.omg-facts.com/Celebs/All-...-are-nam/12630

Easy to remember.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

George P. Bush seems to be a lot more conservative than the rest of his family.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    I don't want conservative. I don't want progressive.

I want restorative. (Restore the Constitution)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Karl Rove says John McCain is the most conservative member of the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I don't want conservative. I don't want progressive.

I want restorative. (Restore the Constitution)
    Exactly.

Besides, the real test will be how P. acts, not how he speaks (Rand 101).

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Karl Rove says John McCain is the most conservative member of the Senate.
    Limbaugh and Hannity have done a super job of confusing and co-opting what "conservative" really means.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eh, I'll go against the rest of RPF here and say good for him. He seems like a decent guy, who has led a decent life, he hasn't done anything to provoke dislike for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Comparing anyone to McCain is to set the bar really, really low. Rubio and Cruz are probably just as eager for another U.S. invasion (anywhere, anytime!) as McCain is.
    You people are impossible to please. Crist and Dewhurst were not exactly bleeding heart liberals. I would have endorsed Rubio and Cruz too because they are still much better than their opponents. If we just support people exactly like Ron Paul we'll be supporting one person each congress (Amash 2010, Massie 2012, ??? 2014)

Must get it from his Dad.....errr....I mean Uncle.
    Last edited by Todd; 03-05-2014 at 10:14 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Like Ted Bundy?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Eh, I'll go against the rest of RPF here and say good for him. He seems like a decent guy, who has led a decent life, he hasn't done anything to provoke dislike for him.
    Yep, but he also hasn't had any political power in his past. Now that he has power, the Bush family Neocon gene will be unleashed. At least his name is George Bush. Let's hope he's not smart enough to change his last name to Mendoza or something.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before P. is promoted as a "Liberty Candidate" here on RPF. </sarcasm>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast