Thread: I think about Ron Paul every day, anyone else?

Question I think about Ron Paul every day, anyone else?

Its not that I'm sitting around randomly day dreaming about Ron Paul but not a day goes by where I dont think about how things would be if he was our POTUS.

I suppose its mostly because every day there is something of a political nature taking place.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of us still show up here at the Ron Paul forums. The fight for a little Peace and Liberty continue.

i do all the time. he changed my mind on almost everything i used to think or not think. he is my hero and i told him so when i met him. i love the guy!

Everytime I think about politics for the most part, Ron comes into my mind due to I literally take the "What Would Ron Paul Do?" approach to all questions asked.

Every day. He's the example I set for myself, along with Christ.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I agree, Ron changed my mind on a lot of different topics, probably the most on foreign policy. I was an uninformed fool 6 years ago. I think about him often. He is a good man.
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

Only when I visit RPFs or LRC. I focus more on ideas than people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What Would Ron Paul Do?

BRP, (Before Ron Paul) I understood very little about how our government is supposed to function. And I'm old(er)!
    Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Everytime I think about politics for the most part, Ron comes into my mind due to I literally take the "What Would Ron Paul Do?" approach to all questions asked.
    I do this a lot, too. Have you all seen c-spans new (at least to me) search function?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...g-from-3-19-80!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Every day. He's the example I set for myself, along with Christ.
    ^^This.

No. Mostly just when I see him on a youtube video, or come here.

i threw myself into the fire for Ron.

He is my President.

Almost 7 years since the '07 primary. I come here every few months, yes, thinking about how much better things would be. I think now it will be a nasty slog to get our country back. It seems inevitable now.....

I haven't finished building my Ron Paul Altar yet...

But yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

yeah me too. His ideas have been a really big part of my life for the last 7 years.

Ya I wish we had more like him in government to at least have viable numbers to sway policy. We have fake liberty senators and congressmen. Down to one again (Yay Massie).

Yeah I think about him. Maybe daily. I think more about the issues and the movement he's a part of but he's always on my mind.

Often when I find a youtube channel or a blog that isn't necessarily political but has other interests of mine, I'll search to see if they have any posts or videos in the past about Ron Paul back when he was a candidate.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss seeing him in the national media talking about the philosophy of liberty.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Yeah, mostly because I log on to RPF though.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah I think about him. Maybe daily. I think more about the issues and the movement he's a part of but he's always on my mind.

Often when I find a youtube channel or a blog that isn't necessarily political but has other interests of mine, I'll search to see if they have any posts or videos in the past about Ron Paul back when he was a candidate.
    Yeah.
    Last edited by William Tell; 07-06-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    I miss seeing him in the national media talking about the philosophy of liberty.
    He used to put the media whores to shame.

Impressively, in the most well-mannered and respectful way.

I still remember the Fox News reporter asking him a question posed by "a fan" on if he was a gay stripper lover of Rick Perry. They had no shame... on every station. And Dr. Paul would respond calmly and turn outright fools of them.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump