Thread: Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 9/17/12: Unintended Consequences of Bad Foreign Policy

Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 9/17/12: Unintended Consequences of Bad Foreign Policy

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think this is one of the most important Texas Straight Talks he's ever done.

I shared it, no one will listen, but I don't care. I even posted on FB that the only reason I'm posting this is so that I can say "I TOLD YOU SO" later even though I probably won't. I even warned them not to watch (listen) it if they don't have a strong stomach for truth.

Thanks Ron, for telling it like it is. At least we can have a voice.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-16-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I *really* hope he keeps doing these "Straight Talks" after he leaves office.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

dropping yet another truth bomb. They won't listen to him though.

Thank you Dr. Paul.