Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Theocrat?

What happened to Theocrat?

Just being nosy. Noticed he has not posted in over a year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    became a mormon and now supports mitt romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Just being nosy. Noticed he has not posted in over a year.
    Has it been that long?

I know he was doing some things with the Constitution Party when I talked to him last. I hope he comes back and posts. I always enjoyed his posts.

Did he call for all gays to be executed by the government, or do I have the wrong guy?

He posted on November 10th. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Theocrat

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    It is true that many American evangelical Christians will not give up their support of Israel, but that shows a lack of knowledge on their part about who the true Israel is. In the New Covenant, the Church is the New Israel:
    • God's people are now drawn from both Jews and Gentiles (Romans 9:24, 11:1-32; Ephesians 3:1-11).
    • The Jew is in no better position before God today nor will he ever be in a better position than the Gentile (Romans 9).
    • The former wall of separation which God had made between Jew and Gentile has now been completely broken down in Christ--never to be rebuilt (Ephesians 2:11-22).
    • God has now made "one new man" or "one flock" from both Jew and Gentile (Ephesians 2:15; John 10:16).
    • The people of God in the New Testament Church are now considered the "seed of Abraham" (Galatians 3:9, 29).
    • The people of God in the New Testament Church are now considered as having received spiritual circumcision and are, therefore, rightly called "the True Circumcision" (Colossians 2:11; Philippians 3:3; Romans 2:28-29, 9:6; Galatians 6:15-16).
    • The people of God in the New Testament Church are now given the exact titles given to the Nation of Israel (1 Peter 2:9-10).

It's bad enough certain American churches would invite a Mormon to speak in their church on any topic (seeing as how Mormonism is a counterfeit of Christianity), but it's even worse that they would allow a Mormon to affirm arbitrary and unscriptural support of a nation which, by and large, rejects the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

He posted not that long back. Hope he is still around.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    He posted not that long back. Hope he is still around.

Rev9
    +1 I miss him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    He posted on November 10th. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Theocrat
    That was an awesome post too. Right on the money imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    I liked the post, even though I'm disagreeing with it theologically. The incorporation of the promises of God to the chosen people into one Church, be they Jew or Gentile, does not alter the unfulfilled prophecies of God regarding physical or national Israel. Those prophecies are still future to the Jewish people, thus still future to national Israel, and are part of a timeframe (the tribulation) which does not involve Church-era believers.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...f-destruction/

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Totally agree,left him some rep for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo_Chill View Post
    what happened to danke?
    He's voting for Santorum.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    He's voting for Santorum.
    makes sense for someone who knows the word danke to vote for someone who is against danke.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    I liked the post, even though I'm disagreeing with it theologically. The incorporation of the promises of God to the chosen people into one Church, be they Jew or Gentile, does not alter the unfulfilled prophecies of God regarding physical or national Israel. Those prophecies are still future to the Jewish people, thus still future to national Israel, and are part of a timeframe (the tribulation) which does not involve Church-era believers.
    Well...that is the dispensational interpretation, but in light of the verses posted by Theo, the text won't bear the interpretation out imo.

The land promise to Abraham's seed in Romans 4 is for the whole world, not a strip of land in the middle east. Also, the distinction between church/Israel is an artificial distinction, since in so many places the Bible refers to Christians as the true Jews.

http://www.monergism.com/thethreshol...nbiblical.html

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To repeat, my point was the church/Israel is an artificial distinction spiritually in terms of the land promise, but not in terms of the prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled with a national Israel, thus the scriptures Theo points to are moot. Simply reasserting the situation relating to the promise does not refute the situation with regards to the prophecies. The prophecies relating to the first advent of Christ were fulfilled literally and futuristically, and there is no evidence from scripture that the prophecies relating to the second advent of Christ will be fulfilled anyway other than also literally, and futuristically.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...f-destruction/

what happened to danke?
    NVM

That was over the top, even for me...lulz
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-11-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    NVM

That was over the top, even for me...lulz
    i must have been doing something productive on that day. care to enlighten me?

i must have been doing something productive on that day. care to enlighten me?
    I had a very lulzworthy picture and retort, but, it was in poor taste, even by my standards, which are pretty low when it comes to such things.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-11-2011 at 08:24 PM.

I ahd a very lulzworthy picture and retort, but, it was in poor taste, even by my standards, which are pretty low when it comes to such things.
    here we are now, entertain us.

I had a very lulzworthy picture and retort, but, it was in poor taste, even by my standards, which are pretty low when it comes to such things.
    I saw it.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I saw it.

must see. if discreet. pm will work.

Ya he was a huge lady Gaga fan.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Ya he was a huge lady Gaga fan.
    If he likes to be bottom, I won't judge. but that isn't enough to discredit a person.

looks like i misread the search engine...his last post was in august

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    looks like i misread the search engine...his last post was in august

No, in November.

oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    i feel stupid and contagious.

must see. if discreet. pm will work.
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

and, it has been seen before. elsewhere
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast