Thread: Martha MacCallum brings up Ron Paul

Martha MacCallum brings up Ron Paul

Today Martha MacCallum of Fox was interviewing a polling expert and commented that there was still 14 months to go and anything could happen (in regards to the Republican nominee) Then she said she had talked to 3 people of diverse backgrounds over the weekend (including a New Yorker who voted for Obama) and all 3 said they liked Ron Paul!

Tbill

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very nice! And welcome to the forums tbill!
    "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Martha MacCallum seems to give the most unbiased interviews of anyone on Fox.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanWenzel View Post
    Very nice! And welcome to the forums tbill!

Thanks Brendan!

My wife and I are lifelong Democrats and are switching to Republican so we can vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries.

Incredibly random, but cool nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by tbill1 View Post

My wife and I are lifelong Democrats and are switching to Republican so we can vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries.
    +rep

I did the same thing Last primary!

Thanks Brendan!

fantastic!

+rep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Americans surely are still in the shopping phase. Except for the majority or Ron Paul's support. He owns that column in every poll. His support is solid.

Thanks Brendan!

Great to hear! Please spread this thinking to your other democrat friends! They'll be much more receptive from you than us tricky repub's trying to get them to switch

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    Great to hear! Please spread this thinking to your other democrat friends! They'll be much more receptive from you than us tricky repub's trying to get them to switch
    Great advice. May I also suggest they join the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Dems4RonPaul. If they join and get their friends to join the Facebook page they will be surrounded by like-minded voters. Plus, I notice that Facebook page has been slowly growing in Likes. It would be encouraging to see that Facebook page grow at a faster pace.