Thread: Charles Krauthammer Aug 30th

Charles Krauthammer Aug 30th

Well Krauthammer did it agine. Last night on the "Special Report with Bret Baier" he called Ron Paul an Isolaitonist. Lets remind him, with a bucket full of e-mail, what the difference between Isolationism and Non-Interventionism is. letters@charleskrauthammer.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He knows the difference, but it doesn't smear quite a well.

What Krugman really means is that since Ron Paul doesn't want to keep providing billions of dollars to Israel (and all other countries), and doesn't want to keep funding the endless and unwinnable war on Muslims, that Ron Paul is therefore someone whom he cannot support and must be stopped at all costs, including misrepresenting his position as countless others do purposefully.

The fact that no one in the media ever corrects these idiots ("Hey, Ron Paul is actually a non-interventionist, like the founding fathers suggested, I've heard him clarify that position countless times.") just shows they are all in bed together.
    Last edited by Bruno; 08-31-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Krauthammer doesn't care.

Krauthammer is trying to live up to his name. He wants us to be Nazi Germany. He's like a character out of Sinclair Lewis' It Can't Happen Here. Krauthammer would like nothing better than to be a scoutmaster for the American Junior Brownshirts. And Krauthammer gets paid well for this. He's a propagandist. He's a Goebbels wannabe. He knows already. And he's pissed as he can be that you see the difference.

Don't waste your time preaching the Gospel to The Devil's Choir. Discredit the hell out of him the only place that matters--in the public eye.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

Seriously, people. These talking heads probably won't even read your beautifully crafted email. If they can't use what you send them against us, they won't use it at all. These puppets would be the first to tell you, were honesty not an anathema to them, that they're just doing their job.

If you hate them discredit them. Nothing else will change their minds but ending their credibility and sending them to the soup line. Nothing.

It's the public we have to win over. If you really think Krauthammer is the person to do this, then set up a moneybomb and let's get busy coming up with the scratch to outbid his masters and hire him to read from our script. But count me out. I think it would be cheaper, easier and more effective to discredit the $#!+ out of the douchebag, myself.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

Acptulsa I'd like to think you for steping all over the thread. Right from the get go, no doubt. It would have been nice to see Krauthammer blow up on air over a full e-mail inbox. And that inturn be used to fuel ourside. Indeed I have seen him complain about "bucket fulls" of Ron Paul e-mails before. He even went as far as to say "they are getting deeper". So thanks agine Acptulsa for dismissing something so quick, easy and effortless as a simple 1.5 min e-mail.

I don't care if my politely-worded email isn't read. So long as it makes his inbox even more of a boondoggled mess.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

I don't care if he reads them either. Just the fact that he knows if he keeps making statements like that, there will be some sort of response when he mis-represents RP

When in doubt send the wrong information out?

The Fear you attempt to put in people's minds it absolutely appalling.

Pathetic, sad, icky, gross, and full of $#@!.

Stop Smearing Ron Paul and stop spreading LIES.

Nonintervention does not translate to isolation.

Go $#@! yourself.

From,

New England
    Good email?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjmfury View Post
    Good email?
    add perry is a cheerleader/sarcasm try using "for unlawful carnal knowledge" sounds more professional
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 08-31-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjmfury View Post
    Good email?

That's an email that a person would send if they wanted to make Ron's supporters look like $#@!s.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    That's an email that a person would send if they wanted to make Ron's supporters look like $#@!s.
    I think it's time we start being $#@!s, seems to work well in politics no?