Thread: SHTF/doomsday... when?

SHTF/doomsday... when?

Some are saying early 2011 at the earliest. Another writer I've seen says he does not expect the USD to survive in its current form beyond 2011.

When do you fellas think the fecal matter shall strike the rotating cooling device?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    A Monday at opening bell...
    LOL. In any year the chance of a doomsday crash is fairly low (less than 5 or 10 percent), over long periods of time however that probability shoots up approaching extremely high levels.

Yesterday.
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

4 months ago i was predicting end of this year looking at it now its not likely but something tells me its going to be end of this year.

as for when? thats the million dollar question. Ron Paul has been warning us since 1971. Peter Schiff was warning about the housing problem since 2002-2003. So its anyones guess when this collapse is going to start. everyone on this forum will agree this fact, it will happen. the question is when.

also its not really a "SHTF" or dooms day, life will still go on.
    Rand Benedict Paul.
    Not only did he sell us out, this douche bag did it to his own father! I'm more upset him selling his father out. I don't care who i think is going to win i would never sell my father out. If his willing to sell his father out what else is for sale?

As long as the gov can borrow and the electric is on to magnetize the silicon chips so the Fed can create money...things will keep afloat.

We can keep growing forever and forever...as long as the cheap crude holds up.

And we do not run out of other resources, clean water, clean air. We do not pollute our world to the point of killing us off.

We have room for all to live comfortably and healthy. We do not use up or kill off too many animal species. And we grow in healthy directions.

But alas, these are not practical options in the world we have built.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    September 3rd, 2010
    Why the 3rd?
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Central banks can likely continue plugging holes in the dam for a while. I hope they don't reach the tipping point for another year or more, but I'm trying to prepare for a more imminent arrival.
    I compiled a "brief" history of events since October 2008 that are defining the global currency war and the role that gold is playing:

Tin Foil Hats, Economic Reality and the Total Perspective Vortex

Also, have you contacted your Congressional Rep and asked them co-sponsor Ron Paul's Rep. Paul Broun Jr.'s HR 1098 77: Free Competition in Currencies Act?

probably happen when key people are ready to make a killing off of it!!
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

Oh yeah, they will blame the entire collapse of the economy on us not spending enough of what we already dont have.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    Thats a scary read.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why the 3rd?
    Gotta be because that's the date Gearbox Software announced that they had resumed development of Duke Nukem Forever, and that it's nearly completed.

Hell froze over and the apocalypse began on that day.

Let's all throw in a fiver and start an office pool!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    December 23, 1913
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws