Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 68

Thread: Growing Pot To Fight Terrorism

  1. #31



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    Marijuana should be fully legalized... the problem is the corruption and politics surrounding this plant. If you recall, Nixon created the DEA to 'combat' this plant—which is a schedule I substance and Cocaine is a schedule II.... In my opinion, Marijuana should not even be classified as a controlled substance; however, it should be regulated just like alcohol.
    sadly this is why the dea and many us gov agencies have 0 credibility! Marijuana over Cocaine makes the dea and anti-marijuana folks a laughing stock of the country and world!! I disagree with regulation like alcohol. It is a plant, let us regulate tomato's? oo yeah we kinda do!! alcohol is a man made process, marijuana is a natural process!! No need to regulate marijuana if we can grow in the garden!! let it grow!! I have to say i do support some regulation at state level to protect their citizens from the us gov and their lies of 75 plus yrs!!

    i battle with any regulations but the medical card saved my ass in dc as some rpf members know Which is why i do not worry about having marijuana when i am legal 100% in Colorado!! There are freedom pockets in different areas of our country!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-28-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Fuller View Post
    http://www.marijuanamuscle.com/

    check out how nutritious hemp is...
    nutritious yes tasty hell no, ugh just looking at that site reminded how nasty protein shakes are no matter what flavor they tell you hehe hemp seed should be a part of everyones diet and food source!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    i am the guy in trousdale county tennessee,still fighting this in court,what they dont tell you in the news paper,is they came in my home without a search warrant.and the drug task force has lied in court,and the judge that is over the case,start the drug task force when he was the da,and was on the board of the drug task force for 20 years,so how can he be a judge over a case,when he started the drug task force,my civil rights have been taking away from me,the judge is bias,so im trying to take it to the federal courts now,this not all about growing marijuana,its about our rights in this country,if they can do this to me,they can do it to you,im going to fight this all the way,i will never shut up,i do have rights an i am willing to fight for them,they want to break you,they no it cost a lot of money to fight them,thats what it is all about with our government,that dollar.people say they will stand up for what they believe in,if thats true,stand and fight with me,i need support on this,have a good day and keep smoking
    Hey, man. Keep fighting the good fight and don't let the court system/prosecution railroad you. If you think there's a conflict of interest going on with the judge having been in the drug task force, I'd ask your attorney if there's any chance you can get a change of venue. If there's anything we in the liberty movement can do to help you out, please let us know!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

    ---John Lennon


    "I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

    ---Me

  7. #35
    thanks to everyone,and the change of venue want work,the judge has to agree to it.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Fuller View Post
    http://www.marijuanamuscle.com/

    check out how nutritious hemp is...
    Hemp Seed Protein contains all 20 known amino acids including the 9 essential AMINO ACIDS our bodies cannot produce. Hemp protein unlike soy has no tryspin inhibitors and oligosaccharides which block protein absorption which cause stomach upset and gas. 65% of the protein in hemp seeds is made up of the globulin protein Edestin and is found only in hemp seed. Edestin aids digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free and considered the backbone of the cell's DNA. The other one third of hemp seed protein is Albumin, another high quality globulin protein similar to that found in egg whites. Contains a perfect ratio of Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Vegan / Vegetarian product.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    A man busted for growing marijuana in Trousdale County said he was helping the country fight terrorism.

    Authorities found 283 plants at a home on Middlefork Road last week.

    They have not released the suspect's name, but the sheriff said the man told him he had seen former President George W. Bush once say that people who buy drugs off the street were supporting terrorism, so he decided to grow his own.




    SOURCE:
    http://www.wsmv.com/news/23794170/detail.html

    .
    283 plants, grow his own? Looks like he's growing a bunch for his buddies and their buddies too lol

  10. #38
    no,i was just growing for my self,i wanted to grow enough to last me for a while........

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    283 plants, grow his own? Looks like he's growing a bunch for his buddies and their buddies too lol
    i can tell you 283 plants sounds like alot but once you trim and cut bud and depending on strain and location. If your not trimming,cutting and managing your crop on a daily basis etc etc, then your total amount of smokable marijuana is not as much as you would think. It is not like marijuana grows on trees and just comes to a baggie all nice There is alot of work to get marijuana from a to z! Alot of the plant can also be used to make butter and bubble hash!! That takes work to!! If indoors you can control the environment and get bigger yields etc etc!! My wife has a card and can grow 100 plants if she wanted to! problem with indoor growing is cost of lighting and enough space! i think danno can back me up on these points! people should be lucky it costs only 200-325 an ounce considering all the work that goes into it labor/time etc etc!!! If you properly dry marijuana. It can be stored for years!!! the numbers on 283 plants is not as much as you would think unless your a pro!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 03-29-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i can tell you 283 plants sounds like alot but once you trim and cut bud and depending on strain and location. If your not trimming,cutting and managing your crop on a daily basis etc etc, then your total amount of smokable marijuana is not as much as you would think. It is not like marijuana grows on trees and just comes to a baggie all nice There is alot of work to get marijuana from a to z! Alot of the plant can also be used to make butter and bubble hash!! That takes work to!! If indoors you can control the environment and get bigger yields etc etc!! My wife has a card and can grow 100 plants if she wanted to! problem with indoor growing is cost of lighting and enough space! i think danno can back me up on these points! people should be lucky it costs only 200-325 an ounce considering all the work that goes into it labor/time etc etc!!! If you properly dry marijuana. It can be stored for years!!! the numbers on 283 plants is not as much as you would think unless your a pro!
    Yep, to get big yields on individual plants you can't just plant a bunch of seeds in a field and let it grow like hemp.. You have to prune, setup support systems and closely monitor and fertilize them properly.. Doing so saves a lot of time on trimming, because you will end up with bigger buds with fewer leaves to trim, rather than a lot of smaller buds with many leaves to trim.

    Trimming, drying and curing also make a huge difference in the quality, it can make or break the harvest.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    I think I might plant some in my garden this year just to see if I can grow it.

    Hang in there cornbread. Shoot me a P.M. if you need any particular assistance; I'm only about 2 hours south of you.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    I think I might plant some in my garden this year just to see if I can grow it.
    Be careful, if you plant the right strain in the right part of the season you could end up with 8-10 foot tall plants, they might stick out a little..

    If you can get some kush strains and plant them sometime in June, then by September you should have some nice, not too gargantuan plants to harvest that should produce pretty well.

    I had ONE little 3 foot plant out in my front yard last winter in a small greenhouse, and by the time harvest rolled around you could smell it throughout the entire front yard and probably out into the street sometimes.. Last fall there were several plants out in the backyard and you could always get a whiff walking down the street in front of the house..and part way down the block.. luckily it is legal here so the main, or at least equal concern to cops raiding would be thieves.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    I think I might plant some in my garden this year just to see if I can grow it.

    Hang in there cornbread. Shoot me a P.M. if you need any particular assistance; I'm only about 2 hours south of you.
    plus if outside gotta watch the pests etc and other issues that can happen even mold if you have high humidity! They will grow on their own of course, it is a weed hehe but it needs loving like a lil baby every grower out there earns every bit they grow! Growing Marijuana will make you a better farmer and Gardener! didn't want to grow food myself until i started growing marijuana!! you will want to put sometype of fencing around them to or your local animals will eat your crop wire fencing works fine!! if you have any questions i am sure danno or me can help you
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

  17. #44
    you no exactly what you are talking about,an yes i was growing on the inside,and it is a lot of work,but its well worth the work,you no what you are smoking,not that bull$#@! coming out of mexico,that $#@! is garbage.they police and court system act like i killed someone,its a plant,whats the big deal,and why is it that when they talk about making it legal,all you hear is how much money the government can make off of it,so what they are saying is its bad for you,but as long as we can make money off of it,its not that bad,one its not bad for you,i have been smoking for 38 years,i have always worked and paid my bills,they act like people that smoke are sorry people,this government isnt for the people,there for there self,no matter what the out come is on my charges,im going to fight til i cant fight any more,for all our RIGHTS.

  18. #45
    Stop terrizom!grow your on marijuana. Ron paul for president 2012 for the people by the people

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    no,i was just growing for my self,i wanted to grow enough to last me for a while........
    283 plants even at a low yield of 1.5 oz per plant is 26+ pounds, even at an extremely high usage of 1 oz per week, this would last for over 8 years in one 2 month flowering cycle. Please don't try to pull the same bull$#@! that you are using in your trial to get you off, among people who are supporting you and are on your side here. I do not think you should goto jail for dealing or selling this plant, don't get me wrong.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

    When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

  20. #47
    they were not all in the flowering stag,i had alot in veg an alot of clones,i wanted to grow alot to last me a while,i didnt sale anything,they got me charge with cultivation,not sales,and it isnt bull$#@!,i have no reason to lie,the facts speak for there self,they enter my home without a warrant,because they didnt have enough cause to get one before,the facts are the facts,i got it all in writting,if you sit down an read an seen the things going on in this court,you would see what im talking about,im not asking people for anything,except to listen to the truth an facts,i new i was breaking the law,but wasnt hurting any one,but i could still get up to 30 years for plants,that crazy.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    they were not all in the flowering stag,i had alot in veg an alot of clones,i wanted to grow alot to last me a while,i didnt sale anything,they got me charge with cultivation,not sales,and it isnt bull$#@!,i have no reason to lie,the facts speak for there self,they enter my home without a warrant,because they didnt have enough cause to get one before,the facts are the facts,i got it all in writting,if you sit down an read an seen the things going on in this court,you would see what im talking about,im not asking people for anything,except to listen to the truth an facts,i new i was breaking the law,but wasnt hurting any one,but i could still get up to 30 years for plants,that crazy.
    I agree that going to jail for plants is crazy, but your telling us that you have 238 plants for personal use? That's a tough story to swallow. I know you are going to say that in court as your defense, but I think its hardly plausible.

    You should go the Jury Nullifaction route: ie: unjust law should not be enforced or prosecuted
    Last edited by squarepusher; 03-31-2011 at 11:14 PM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

    When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    well,man believe it or not,im 47 an its the first time i have grown,so i was learning as i went,didnt no how much i would harvest,i was learning by trail an error,i not trying to get off of the charges saying anything about it was just my personal smoke,i was trying to beat it because of the way they came in,they expect us to obey the law,but they dont,my 4th amendment right,they are suppose to have a search warrant,what is jury nullifaction,what state are you in.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    well,man believe it or not,im 47 an its the first time i have grown,so i was learning as i went,didnt no how much i would harvest,i was learning by trail an error,i not trying to get off of the charges saying anything about it was just my personal smoke,i was trying to beat it because of the way they came in,they expect us to obey the law,but they dont,my 4th amendment right,they are suppose to have a search warrant,what is jury nullifaction,what state are you in.
    Im in Cali, we have medical marijuana laws here, Jury Nullification

    Fully Informed Jury Association

    Jury Nullification

    Jury Nullification is, when you get the jury to say the law was unjust, therefore they vote you not guilty regardless of the crimes. For example, back when it was illegal to harbor escaped slaves, someone went on trial and Jury Nullification is used, so the Jury says that even though you broke the law, we think the law is unjust so we vote you innocent anyways.

    Jury Nullification is a great way to keep the system in check and prevent unjust laws.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

    When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

  25. #51
    stop terrizom,grow your on,ron paul 2012

  26. #52

    Cool

    Stop terrizom,grow your on weed!

  27. #53
    just a question,how many people out here that have ever smoked weed,really have a problem with anyone smoking or growing,and to the people who have not smoked,how can you give a opinoin,one way or the other.

  28. #54
    need some help with this court $#@!,they are trying to railroad me,weres my rights when i need them.

  29. #55
    Hello All.

    This is Cornbreads Wife, Just to let you all know he pled out at 8 years at 30% they said if he took it to trail they would ask for 30 years and in a small town they would make it happen just like the REBA song the judge in the town has bloodstains on his hands the governemnt does not care about small town so all people here get railroaded unless you were born and raised here. he was told if he had 30,000 dollars it could go away, why is that? Why should how much money you give them lessen the crime???

    He is a Good Man and has done nothing to justify 8 years when people are out there creating the DEVIL DRUG (METH) that could kill anyone in the area that it is being manufactured and destroys peoples lives and the human body from the inside out. our Government has became a TYRANY enough said................

  30. #56
    Yup. Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Is there any way that we could seed America, from sea to shining sea, w/ mary ju wanna?
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Is there any way that we could seed America, from sea to shining sea, w/ mary ju wanna?
    Maybe te gubmint aught to start handing out these again....

    "The Patriarch"

  34. #59
    We don't need no stinking licenses!

    Thanks for the pic, learn something new everyday.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pr..._marihuana.jpg
    "July, 1945. It was probably related to the U.S. Hemp for Victory campaign, which allowed production of hemp for the U.S. WWII effort."
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Is there any way that we could seed America, from sea to shining sea, w/ mary ju wanna?
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Be patriotic Start throwing your seeds out along the highways!
    http://www.marijuana.com/threads/the...g-2009.236496/
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

    ***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

    ***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Spanish town leases land for pot growing to fight economy
    By tod evans in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 09:05 AM
  2. DHS advocates that we spy on our nieghbors in order to fight terrorism
    By bobbyw24 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:31 PM
  4. iWatch program endorsed to fight terrorism
    By youngbuck in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 06:30 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •