Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 173

Thread: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia *ON NOW*

  1. #1

    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia *ON NOW*

    Let's see what happens... Should be interesting.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Something I was wondering...

    In an article he said that the US officials are stating that they want nuclear weapons to attack us and that they don't want to attack us, etc.

    In other articles he is portrayed as some terrorist who wants to destroy us, but how do we know if what we are being told is correct? (and how do we know it's wrong?)

    I always wonder this because when the media reports it is different than what he says and I don' tknow what he says is because I don' tknow the language.

    I don't exactly know what I am trying to say.. lol.. Does anyone else understand what I am TRYING to say? =)

    Basically how do we know whether to trust what he himself says or what the government tells us what he says?

    How do you go about finding who to believe?
    Ron Paul For President 2008!
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.-Ron Paul
    Christianity-It's a RELATIONSHIP not a RELIGION.

  4. #3

  5. #4
    I hate how Bollinger is priming the audience with negative sentiments.

  6. #5
    this Is Not How You Treat Or Introduce A Guest!

  7. #6

  8. #7

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by allyinoh View Post
    Something I was wondering...

    In an article he said that the US officials are stating that they want nuclear weapons to attack us and that they don't want to attack us, etc.

    In other articles he is portrayed as some terrorist who wants to destroy us, but how do we know if what we are being told is correct? (and how do we know it's wrong?)

    I always wonder this because when the media reports it is different than what he says and I don' tknow what he says is because I don' tknow the language.

    I don't exactly know what I am trying to say.. lol.. Does anyone else understand what I am TRYING to say? =)

    Basically how do we know whether to trust what he himself says or what the government tells us what he says?

    How do you go about finding who to believe?
    A good question, one that I have pondered myself. If we are being propagandized to, how do we recognize truth from propaganda?

    If you believe in God, you can turn to Him for guidance.

    If you don't believe in God then I would say believe nothing at face value, all you can do is research and make your best effort to get as close to the truth as possible.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I am in awe in how much haterade this Bollinger guy is spewing... I know its free speech, but show some damn courtesy!

  12. #10
    ha.. Bollinger is trying to protect his ass

  13. #11
    Bollinger just dug his own grave and shattered his credibility...

    HE JUST CITED THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS!

  14. #12
    Do not say he is a nice guy.. You are a traitor if you say that..

    J/k.. =)
    Ron Paul For President 2008!
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.-Ron Paul
    Christianity-It's a RELATIONSHIP not a RELIGION.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by allyinoh View Post
    Something I was wondering...

    In an article he said that the US officials are stating that they want nuclear weapons to attack us and that they don't want to attack us, etc.

    In other articles he is portrayed as some terrorist who wants to destroy us, but how do we know if what we are being told is correct? (and how do we know it's wrong?)

    I always wonder this because when the media reports it is different than what he says and I don' tknow what he says is because I don' tknow the language.

    I don't exactly know what I am trying to say.. lol.. Does anyone else understand what I am TRYING to say? =)

    Basically how do we know whether to trust what he himself says or what the government tells us what he says?

    How do you go about finding who to believe?
    We were down this road not so many years ago..... WMD's remember. Saddamn out right denied having anything, our government told us they did. Which turned out to be true? Now you draw your own conclusions on who is lying this time.

  16. #14
    Wow this is going to be intresting, president of a country being questioned. I mean how many discussions like these have we had.

  17. #15
    This is how foreign policy (albeit with less hostility) should be done... Open forums and discussion.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks View Post
    Bollinger just dug his own grave and shattered his credibility...

    HE JUST CITED THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS!
    he sounds just like a neo con lol I thought this was a liberal university? wow



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks View Post
    This is how foreign policy (albeit with less hostility) should be done... Open forums and discussion.
    Yes this is exactly what we need.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Yes this is exactly what we need.
    Though, I think this bollinger guy is a moron.

  22. #19
    I hope Mahmoud lays the smack down on this guy.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    Though, I think this bollinger guy is a moron.
    Yes way too biased.

  24. #21
    God, this translation system sucks ass.

  25. #22
    Yes, he was plain BIASED. Why not just take the middle ground?

  26. #23
    Wow. Mahmoud got an applause for calling out Bollinger on his bull$#@!.

  27. #24
    Is there a link to watch this online??



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    Yes, he was plain BIASED. Why not just take the middle ground?
    I always learned that if you had nothing good to say to a guest you said nothing at all.

    How hard would it have been to say: "Now speaking the President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"

    --Dustan

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustancostine View Post
    I always learned that if you had nothing good to say to a guest you said nothing at all.

    How hard would it have been to say: "Now speaking the President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"

    --Dustan
    It's hard when FOX News is paying the president of columbia university for soundbites.

  31. #27
    Bollinger tipped his hand CFR puppet

  32. #28
    Neocon university presidents are a rare breed.

  33. #29
    How is the audience understanding?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    How is the audience understanding?
    A translatator... Duh.


    They fixed the technical difficulties and he is quite understandable now.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. What do you think of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
    By dillo in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. What's with the disrespect to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    By Warrior_of_Freedom in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:25 PM
  3. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad....has a blog.
    By Mortikhi in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
  4. Reply from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    By expatriot in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 03:36 PM
  5. Ron Paul and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    By JAHOGS in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •