Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federal Reserve does the bailout anyway, $690 billion

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    important news being pushed down.

fight the fed bump!

The fed is a private corporation with no legislative oversight. They don't need a vote to tell them what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibioz View Post
    The fed is a private corporation with no legislative oversight. They don't need a vote to tell them what to do.
    I know and yet people are here cheering and the FED goes, screw you we do it anyway.

Holy crap! Those evil-doers!

But now we can blame it on the Fed! this might be a good thing!

Wtf?!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibioz View Post
    That's why their days are numbered!

Can someone do me a favor and dumb down the lingo, what's the article saying in layman's terms?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    Can someone do me a favor and dumb down the lingo, what's the article saying in layman's terms?
    It is saying, they moved funds around to free up $690 billion in liquidity which is $10billion different from the bailout, but the bailout would have been targetted to certain firms directly by Paulson instead of being a general influx of liquidity.

So if the issue is what they testified to that liquidity is not there, their $690 billion by their corrupt standards should fix it.

And where's that cash going to without Paulson's guiding hand? If it's not certain firms, are all banks just getting a proportional influx?

/=10 bil. sheer pork bribery.

/=10 bil. won't buy congress (anymore)

/=your hard work=priceless

let 'em do what they want. the jig is up.

dumbed-down enough?
    Last edited by constituent; 09-29-2008 at 02:17 PM.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    It is saying, they moved funds around to free up $690 billion in liquidity which is $10billion different from the bailout, but the bailout would have been targetted to certain firms directly by Paulson instead of being a general influx of liquidity.
    It is bad in that it devalues the dollar, robbing wealth from the middle class.

It is better than the bailout, in that it doesn't create the Secretary of the Treasury as a Money Czar.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

let 'em pour their useles $$$$ in!!! wtf cares!!! those behind the curtain must be rip roaring pissed! THE PEOPLE spoke!!!!!!!!!!!

yet this is not over--thursday ought to bring out more shennanigans for them to attempt to ram thru again!

swap lines, meaning they are swapping currency for banks who need to settle trades in USD
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

We can deal with this revelation later. Right now we need to make sure the fed is not given total control of the usa.

We need to push for prosecutions and the end of the fed. Wait till the sheeple who did not want this find out they did it any way and charged it to them! LOL, these arrogant sob's are sealing their fate.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
    let 'em pour their useles $$$$ in!!! wtf cares!!! those behind the curtain must be rip roaring pissed! THE PEOPLE spoke!!!!!!!!!!!

yet this is not over--thursday ought to bring out more shennanigans for them to attempt to ram thru again!
    There are so many Joo in the government it has to come to a stand still because of their high holy day. Do not, any of you tell me we don't have a joo problem in the gov.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where has this been confirmed? Link, please. If this is really true, I'm mad as hell! I see that my Congressman (Platts) voted against the bailout - when I was in his office on Friday, I did tell his aide to support HR 2755 as well as oppose the bailout. What we have to do now is to do this all over again: contact your Congressman, especially if they opposed the bailout, and tell them they need to support HR 2755, because now the only way to oppose the bailout is to abolish the federal reserve! Let's light up those phones again!

There are links to the Fed press release in the article.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...uB8&refer=home
    Fed Pumps Further $630 Billion Into Financial System (Update3)

It happened before the House even rejected the bailout..

well yeah the next part of the battle is getting rid of the federal reserve.
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

A pig with lipstick.

Done deal between the politicians and the FED.

Same result for taxpayers.

AND...

GOOD OLE ZIONIST POS: Paulson/Bernake when they took the ILLEGAL appointed positions in this MONEY SCHEME... get to ALL his STOCK from GOLDMAN SACHS... TAX FREE!

Those ILLEGAL FED/BANKING BS they wrote the rules that ANY ASSETS they have to SELL in accepting a government job, are TAX EXEMPT!

PAULSON's TAX FREE STATE: $500 MILLION!!!

unbelieveable!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

bump because people should be aware of this as they're celebrating

IMO this just goes to show that the $700 Billion bailout was not about money -- they could, and did "print" the money anyway.

This bailout was pure and simple a power grab by the Fed.
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mmmm.....

Is this a Democracy?

God Forbid!

Quote Originally Posted by fedup100 View Post
    We can deal with this revelation later. Right now we need to make sure the fed is not given total control of the usa.

We need to push for prosecutions and the end of the fed. Wait till the sheeple who did not want this find out they did it any way and charged it to them! LOL, these arrogant sob's are sealing their fate.
    Can we? Isn't this just the tool we need to get our clueless congresspeople to finally get it? I am absolutely thrilled that my Democratic Rep. Peter Welch voted nay. The time is ripe right now while we have momentum to tie this issue in with the FED.

I see it like this-- Bernanke didn't get the bailout he wanted so they went ahead and inflated the dollar to get it. So Bernanke and the FED just STOLE $690b form the taxpayers. Am I wrong?

This is the tack I'm taking when I call my congressman tomorrow so please help me nail it down. I really think he needs to understand WHY the FED is a problem. If this doesn't illustrate it I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Where has this been confirmed? Link, please. If this is really true, I'm mad as hell! I see that my Congressman (Platts) voted against the bailout - when I was in his office on Friday, I did tell his aide to support HR 2755 as well as oppose the bailout. What we have to do now is to do this all over again: contact your Congressman, especially if they opposed the bailout, and tell them they need to support HR 2755, because now the only way to oppose the bailout is to abolish the federal reserve! Let's light up those phones again!
    While all our attention was on this, Bush the lesser just rammed through a TRILLION dollar defense bill!

/sigh

They'll never let us win. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by fedup100 View Post
    While all our attention was on this, Bush the lesser just rammed through a TRILLION dollar defense bill!
    Yep

How can you guys stomach this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast