Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51

Thread: Aimee Allen was jumped???

  1. #1

    Aimee Allen was jumped???

    She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    "almost murdered"??

    more info, perhaps?

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O
    awww..... that fool that did that must have a death wish.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O
    Don't spread rumors
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  6. #5
    What??? That's not why she didn't make the March on DC! I was told by her manager(back in May) it was because she wasn't available due to being in the middle of producing something. I got the feeling I was being blown off at the time......still love her though.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

    Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Don't spread rumors
    He's not spreading rumors. That is nearly a direct quote from Aimee Allen herself on interview at BreakTheMatrix.Com with Kurt Wallace, Tom Woods, and Jack Hunter. It's still going by the way.

    She said that it happened right after she did the interview with Alex Jones.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

    Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

    Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

    http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

    http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

    http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)


    Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !


  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    He's not spreading rumors. That is nearly a direct quote from Aimee Allen herself on interview at BreakTheMatrix.Com with Kurt Wallace, Tom Woods, and Jack Hunter. It's still going by the way.

    She said that it happened right after she did the interview with Alex Jones.
    Yeah she said that just a second ago, I heard her too. She also said it at the Rally for the Republic. I thought it was odd I had never heard about it before and could not find anything online about it.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

  9. #8
    No..I don't think the NWO did it..
    Hello my friends,

    So, just a quick quick update:

    I got jumped the other night in Downtown Los Angles outside of a recording studio.
    A couple of guys approached me and two of my friends and asked us for a cigarette... that's all i remember. I woke up in the hospital with a concussion, bleeding head, and the inability to use my lips or mouth. So, that was confusing.....

    It was a total random act of violence. They didn't even want our money. My friend was pulling everything out her purse and telling them to take whatever we had, but they didn't want it. I've gone over the options with my family and friends and the police...and i've come to the conclusion that the Bilderbergers did it.... I'm just kidding!!! ....But I have come to the conclusion that i was in the wrong place at the wrong time..and I need a gun. Like Steven Colbert said the other day, "I think the story of the gospels would be more compelling if Jesus had a gun."

    I don't know..If not a gun, a serious body guard with a gun. Or, maybe I'll just stay in my own hood where the most dangerous thing is a vanilla latte getting spilled in your lap or getting a dirty look from a little dog owner because my wolf- dog is overly anxious. But I digress, tonight is the big Global warming debate on indie 103.1 where my side planned to argue against the notion global warming is man-made.
    Unfortunately, due to my injuries I will not get to speak my peace about it. And it will be a one sided discussion. Unless of course you call in with your opposing views...if you have them. Otherwise I will be forced to take extra pain medication just to deal...
    America,

    Here's wishing all of my best to all the foot soldiers in D.C tomorrow! Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend. I have been recovering from my injuries from the assault and am still in the healing process. I am with you in spirit! I am with you in prayer....
    A true revolution and true freedom starts in the soul...and it's worth fighting for!
    Thank you to everyone for your continued support and love.


    In Liberty,
    Aimee



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    What a trip! Never knew she intended to come. And I can tell you right here and now that none of the organizers were expecting her.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

    Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

  12. #10
    She mentioned something at the R4R, but I could not hear her real well, and that part is edited out of the CSPAN2 coverage....
    Steven Colbert: "I think the story of the gospels would be more compelling if Jesus had a gun."


    "Don't steal, the government hates competition!"

    http://rochestermnhd.blogspot.com/

  13. #11
    anyone watching LSP will tell you that im not lying

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    anyone watching LSP will tell you that im not lying
    ewww. LSP sounds too much like Louisiana State Police.

  15. #13
    Yeah, this was a couple months back. She mentioned it onstage at Rally. Sad. Looks like she mended 100%

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvrieze View Post
    She mentioned something at the R4R, but I could not hear her real well, and that part is edited out of the CSPAN2 coverage....
    I was there. I heard her explain it. Her song "god talks to me" I think its called is about the incident apparently.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

  17. #15
    I didn't hear anything about it. Wow, crazy.
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

  18. #16
    That would have been a tragic loss for grassroots and the world. Sorry Aimee Glad all is well.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

    They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Something rather weird about the story, IMO.

    Glad she's okay though.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

  21. #18
    It's not a rumor, as I think has been established, but it is something she is still figuring out how to talk about.

    There are still parts of my experience in Iraq I am just now figuring out how to talk about, but Aimee is helping me with some of it.

  22. #19

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    She said that it happened right after she did the interview with Alex Jones.
    A coincidence? I don't know. I wonder what she was talking about with Jones.

    I do have a problem believing this was just a random act of violence though.

  24. #21
    Well, this is the type of thing which makes one feel angry and sick at the same time.

    *Sigh*...

    Not to mention it's been bothering me lately that Ron Paul may be in danger before too long, as well. If TSHTF, a lot of people are going to be looking for any politician to take their anger out on, and the majority have no idea that Ron Paul is one of the people fighting to stop all of this. Unbearable to think of him taking some kind of (physical) abuse over what he's been fighting against, but that's for another thread...

  25. #22

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    She was (is... at the time im posting this) a special guest on the Liberty Straw Poll and said the reason she missed the march in DC was because she was jumped and almost murdered! =O
    She got $#@!ed up by what she has said BUT ALMOST murdered... LOL, I have heard many people use that style if lingo LIKE.

    the person - OMG I almost died today!

    me - o wow what happened


    the person - well my car ALMOST ran off the road on the side of a mountain!


    me - wow so are you in the hospital?

    the person - no I am fine thank god

    me - so there are ZERO scratches on you and you are fine so how did you ALMOST die?

    the person - well my car ALMOST........


    me - exactly , so you are $#@!in fine so let it go.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    Yeah she said that just a second ago, I heard her too. She also said it at the Rally for the Republic. I thought it was odd I had never heard about it before and could not find anything online about it.
    She did say just that at the R4R. I didn't think much of it at the time, but are there really no details online? Did they actually edit it out on CSPAN? I thought the incident unremarkable at the time--after all, she does hang in Southern California and not in Bel Air--but why would CSPAN2 cut it--and how? Didn't they show the rally live?
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    She got $#@!ed up by what she has said BUT ALMOST murdered... LOL, I have heard many people use that style if lingo LIKE.

    the person - OMG I almost died today!

    me - o wow what happened


    the person - well my car ALMOST ran off the road on the side of a mountain!


    me - wow so are you in the hospital?

    the person - no I am fine thank god

    me - so there are ZERO scratches on you and you are fine so how did you ALMOST die?

    the person - well my car ALMOST........


    me - exactly , so you are $#@!in fine so let it go.
    She missed the D.C. rally because she was recuperating--and she was at it a while for someone so young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post

    me - exactly , so you are $#@!in fine so let it go.
    ^ An example of the term "comparing apples and oranges".

    Anyway, I hope she can remember the faces of the two guys and reports the crime to the PD and works with a sketch artist. The attackers should pay for their crime.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She did say just that at the R4R. I didn't think much of it at the time, but are there really no details online? Did they actually edit it out on CSPAN? I thought the incident unremarkable at the time--after all, she does hang in Southern California and not in Bel Air--but why would CSPAN2 cut it--and how? Didn't they show the rally live?
    well they didnt show every part of the musicians

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInJeopardy View Post
    \
    Anyway, I hope she can remember the faces of the two guys and reports the crime to the PD and works with a sketch artist. The attackers should pay for their crime.
    Certainly she reported the crime shortly after its commission.... ?


    right?
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

  33. #29
    By the way, I think she has the right idea about protecting herself. I'd discourage the gun option, if my opinion were considered, because it is very possible that it would end up in the hands of the attacker if she is surprised and at that point the stakes have been raised psychologically. Pepperspray or a tazer could be effective and would add more pain but not fingertip lethality to the attacker's arsenal if taken. If she hangs out with tough friends who are armed with it as well the chances of getting the upper hand are improved greatly.

    If there is to be a gun involved, then yes, a trained body guard would be the best bet.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    Certainly she reported the crime shortly after its commission.... ?


    right?
    I don't know... Hopefully and probably.

    Can anyone confirm - she reported the incident to the police, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fun Fact about Aimee Allen
    By eleganz in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. Tweet from Aimee Allen
    By AlexMerced in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:53 PM
  3. Aimee Allen
    By doodle in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:58 AM
  4. Aimee Allen
    By mstrmac1 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •