Thread: Age Limit for Attending CFL Rally

Age Limit for Attending CFL Rally

Is there one? I'm 16 and I've been pretty active. I can't vote so I feel I'm useless but I'll do whatever I need to to get the message out.

So I've been wanting to attend the rally for a while. Thought about the D.C. March but decided not to go. I DO want to go the CFL rally though. I'm sure I can get a ticket. Plus I can miss up to 8 days in my college classes. I'll talk to my instructors and see if I can make up time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    of course your not too young... anyone can go, im sure there will be ages 1-90 there

when we did OLFD in new hampshire we had lots of 17 year old volunteers and even younger

Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post
    of course your not too young... anyone can go, im sure there will be ages 1-90 there

when we did OLFD in new hampshire we had lots of 17 year old volunteers and even younger
    Absolutely! Liberty has no age range. We are working hard to make this a great time for the 70 year old life long Republican, the 15 year old that just read his first Ayn Rand book, the home school family of 8 and every stripe of freedom lover in between. Contact via private message Tribute_13 and I'll see if there is anything I can do to help you with your arrangements.