Thread: Fox lying about the numbers again

Angry Fox lying about the numbers again

Paul is actually ahead of Giuliani..

Edit: They're saying Paul is at 2%

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's fox?
    NH - The live free or die state (whatever!)

They will always lie. It's a proven fact.

Faux? Lie? Nooooo...never...

What's with that horror shot of Hitlery?

evadmurd

Who is watching FOX?

at least they are showing his name now

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have a right to lie on their web site and television station.

We have a right to collect evidence and show others that they can't be trusted.

Dondero just showed on that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Post Facto View Post
    It might be time to show on that blog posting mentioned, because Eric Dondero just arrived on site.

Signed,

the dude who made the blog entry
    Last edited by Stephen Gordon; 01-19-2008 at 08:07 PM.

They did the same crap with Nevada earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Gordon View Post
    It might be time to show on that blog posting mentioned, because Eric Dondero just arrived on site.

Signed,

the dude who made the blog entry
    Fight the good fight.

They'll show President Paul in 6th place in S.C. but wont show President Paul taking 2nd place out west in Nevada...I'm dumbfounded why there is nothing in place that requires these networks to report these presidential primary results without bias? I wish I were in a financial position to put an expedited lawsuit together to straighten this BS out before it goes any further.

Cool Fox lying about the numbers again

It's time for another e-mail blast. Needs to be done now because tomorrow we ignore them:
    http://www.ignorefoxnews.com

To e-mail to Faux News (They Distort, We the People Decide): yourcomments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, studiob@foxnews.com, cavuto@foxnews.com, myword@foxnews.com, special@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, rnolte@newscorp.com, cfelenstein@newscorp.com, mregan@newscorp.com, alexandra.marinescu@fox.com, brian.peterson@fox.com, brian.lewis@foxnews.com, irena.briganti@foxnews.com, Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com, thomas.tyrer@fox.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com, beltway@foxnews.com, Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com, bill.oreilly@foxnews.com, brian.knoblock@foxnews.com, Brit.Hume@foxnews.com, bullsandbears@foxnews.com, cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, colonelscorner@foxnews.com, david.asman@foxnews.com, Drmanny@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Fncimag@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com, ian.rae@foxnews.com, Jamie@foxnews.com, jane.skinner@foxnews.com, JER@foxnews.com, john.moody@foxnews.com, kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com, kilmeade@foxnews.com

PLEASE NOTE A COUPLE IMPORTANT THINGS: WITH FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS SUCH AS YAHOO AND HOTMAIL IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGES TO ABOUT 10-12 OF THE ADDRESSES AT ONE TIME. ALSO, FAUX HAS FILTERS TO SCREEN OUT THE WORDS RON AND PAUL SO PLEASE REFER TO HIM IN OTHER WAYS, MAYBE THE DOCTOR, CONGRESSMAN, REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FROM TEXAS, ETC.
    Last edited by meemes; 01-20-2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Fox lying about the numbers again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There used to be

There used to be legislation in place for this but Reagan killed it I believe. Law used to be in place that everyone had to have equal time. Someone smarter than me on here can give you the skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignson View Post
    They'll show President Paul in 6th place in S.C. but wont show President Paul taking 2nd place out west in Nevada...I'm dumbfounded why there is nothing in place that requires these networks to report these presidential primary results without bias? I wish I were in a financial position to put an expedited lawsuit together to straighten this BS out before it goes any further.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkblitz View Post
    thats mccains wife
    She's hawt!

... FNN is a private business, they can do w.e. the hell they want. Don't like it? Start your own news network.

(Not that I'm against the boycott or anything else we can do to legally hurt FNN)

spin

oh, they are just playing smart asses...notice that small numbers down??? 43% reporting
    loyal to liberty