Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware Of "seeds Of Doubt" Planted By Non-ron Paul Supports

Beware Of "seeds Of Doubt" Planted By Non-ron Paul Supports

PLEASE beware that there are those who are going into Ron Paul Forums and planting "seeds of doubt."

They talk about how they "don't know what to do," "Ron Paul's answer to the news letter and other publications is not enough," "they continue to support Ron Paul but won't send ANY money." "Ron Paul didn't apologize."

ALL THIS CRAP.

Don't fall for it. Just tell them to go ahead and vote for whoever they want.

"One monkey don't stop no show."

peace

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by robotsworld View Post
    PLEASE beware that there are those who are going into Ron Paul Forums and planting "seeds of doubt."

They talk about how they "don't know what to do," "Ron Paul's answer to the news letter and other publications is not enough," "they continue to support Ron Paul but won't send ANY money." "Ron Paul didn't apologize."

ALL THIS CRAP.

peace
    Nice post and welcome. Other Possible Negative Talking points,

"1. Elections are valid, to dispute makes you a loon.
    2. Mainstream polls are accurate (setting aside the irrationality that, yes, they were for RP in this case, but they were completely screwed for Obama/Hillary [in NH]).
    3. Let's all gang up on HQ, call them names, demand firings, stop donating etc.
    4. In general, lots of name calling and divisive behavior.

Most of the people who flock to RP still have their blinders on and think CNN is real news and Wolf Blitzer conducts a great interview."
    Last edited by lucius; 01-15-2008 at 10:13 PM.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

This seems a little bit reactionary and paranoid.

To quote a great American patriot: "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty."

Quote Originally Posted by diesirae View Post

To quote a great American patriot: "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty."
    Yep yep. This topic seems to be anti-free speech to be honest. With "Shut up and get in line" as it's slogan. I haven't sent RP any moneys since Christmas. I've just argued his points (most of which happen to coincide with mine). He has no chance of the nomination and HQ isn't showing me enough to justify a paycheck.

There are about 7 people on this sub-forum that I've seen post nothing but negative crap. You can even go back in their histories and read every post they've ever put up and it's all negative.

They're either trolls or they're here researching negative articles for their blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shavenyak View Post
    There are about 7 people on this sub-forum that I've seen post nothing but negative crap. You can even go back in their histories and read every post they've ever put up and it's all negative.

They're either trolls or they're here researching negative articles for their blogs.
    ... Or they have a dissenting opinion.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Why would they start an account at Ron Paul Forums just to voice their dissenting opinion?

Why would they start an account at Ron Paul Forums just to voice their dissenting opinion?
    ? Why would you start an account to voice your supporting opinion?

? Why would you start an account to voice your supporting opinion?
    I'm not saying they don't have a right to be on here. I'm just saying they're not on here to do anything but taunt supporters and perhaps gather information to use against Paul.

Like that blog the other day outlining one person's experience with the newsletters. They came here to gather information to use against supporters.

My radar is on for these types. So beware you "doubters". Say the wrong thing and you end up on my ignore list.

Ignore the Eeyores.

Quote Originally Posted by robotsworld View Post

ALL THIS CRAP.

peace
    I've always said, "beware of those saying 'beware of those,'" especially when he or she is new to a group and comes out with a negative in the form of unsolicited advice--just (poof) out of the blue.

BUSTED!
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    I've always said, "beware of those saying 'beware of those,'" especially when he or she is new to a group and comes out with a negative in the form of unsolicited advice--just (poof) out of the blue.

BUSTED!
    I'm not paranoid, I'm not trying to tell people what to do, I'm just trying to let folks know that there are people who will "plant seeds of doubt." If you believe that fine, if not that's OK to.

I say this because, I myself, almost fell into it right after the Newletters news.

This happens in Obama and Clinton youtube videos as well. It's not just Ron Paul supporters getting harassed or made fun of.

Anyway, those who post here against RP can certainly do so...I was just letting folks know.

So, you didn't BUST me for anything.

Be well.
    Last edited by robotsworld; 01-16-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Yes, I have been seeing this alot, there are folks here that are trying to bring us down! from the inside, which is the best way to destroy a camp, don't fall for it!
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Nicketas; 02-07-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    (Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the post above do not accurately reflect the political views of its author or affiliates. I hereby rescind the contents of any and all posts made on this forum under this user account. My political views have changed, are now private, and no longer represent the views of any particular political candidate.)

Dissent or enemy action?

Then they should express it logically supported by facts and reason, not simply sow bad seeds. The posts that are being mentioned here are indeed simply destructive. This is after all a "Ron Paul" forum and we have enough to contend with without having internal dissension based upon poorly researched opinions and in many cases inflammatory articles written by Dr. Paul's enemies but taken to be gospel truth by those claiming to be his supporters. There comes a time when those dissenting with a point of view held by Ron Paul simply must decide if they wish to support him any more. If his position on some subject truly offends you then you must decide if it is a deal breaker. If it is then go seek your candidate elsewhere. There is no disgrace in changing your mind. Hanging around the forum moping and complaining is hardly helpful for you or the Ron Paul campaign.

I have responded several times to mere negative innuendo with well reasoned rebuttals presenting exhaustive factual information, just check my posts, and the "dissenters" simply repond with more negative innuendo. My conclusion is that either they are agents provocateurs or, more likely, they are simply emotionally and cognitively conditioned to such a degree they cannot see the wood for the trees. In the latter case as I said above, maybe the best thing for them to do is to seek their candidate elsewhere if they cannot resolve the issue in their own mind.

While it is true that we should entertain many different perspectives, it is unlikely we shall have increased rights and freedoms in this regard by voting for anyone other than Ron Paul. All of the other candidates support "civil rights" and the American Empire and will therefore continue the destructive actions of previous administrations and Congresses, of either political party, in curtailing unalienable individual rights and civil liberties such as right to life, property rights, right to bear arms, free speech, freedom of association, freedom of religion and right to privacy. The question of dissent that has been raised here will become of much greater import then and the authorities will be far less likely to entertain it.

The most divisive issue thus far has been the quotes extracted from certain allegedly racist articles published in the Ron Paul Political Report in the early part of the 1990's, the most quoted being the article on the LA Riots. The questions that must be asked in this regard are:

Was the article itself racist in tone or intention? Answer: No. It was, in my opinion and based on my understanding of what Dr. Paul considers racism, anti-racist. I have demonstrated this in other threads. Check my posts. The quotes from it were pulled out of their context and were slanted to appear racist in the current understanding of the meaning of that term, namely anti-black people as a group. Dr. Paul has averred that he has never said anything like this nor does he believe anything like it.

What was the purpose of the article? Answer: To critique, with devastating clarity, the destructive effects of civil rights legislation.

Was it consistent with Dr. Paul's positions on the Constitution or was it a flagrant departure from them? Answer: It was entirely consistent with his opposition to civil rights and his support for unalienable individual rights.

Did Dr. Paul write all the articles or were they written by another? Answer: He wrote some of them, most were written by others. The LA Riots article was written by another person.

Did he see them before they were published and did he give them his approval? Answer: He probably did not see all of them before publication but my understanding is that the general themes and subject matter were discussed with him and then written in the style of the actual writer. He did not have overall editorial control with regard to how all the ideas were expressed.

Was he morally responsible for the content of the articles even if he did not write them? Answer: Yes, and he has accepted that responsiblity.

These questions have all been answered fully by Dr. Paul or by others on this forum, including myself. The one question that has not been answered is who actually wrote the articles that were not written by Dr. Paul? Dr. Paul has refused to answer this question since he has taken moral responsibility for all of them. In my view that is an end to it. For those who do not understand the meaning of moral responsibility, Dr. Paul is saying that he should be held to be guilty of any infraction of the moral law occurring in these articles or any divergence between the content of the articles and his publicly stated positions. This being the case, seeking to know the identity of the actual writer, or speculating on it, is merely sinking to the level of the writers of the articles attacking Dr. Paul and indeed doing their work for them in perpetuating their malicious smears. Respect Dr. Paul's decision to accept moral responsibility, hold him responsible as if he had written the articles, make your support decision on that basis and drop the subject.

All of the relevant information is now in the public domain for anyone who wishes to seek it out. Making demands here in various forums for this information by invidious questioning must be viewed as being something more than mere dissent.

The issue addressed in the most quoted article, the LA Riots, is "civil rights". For those who were unaware of this fact, Dr. Paul is opposed to "civil rights". No matter who actually wrote the article the fact is it does reflect Dr. Paul's view that the effects of "civil rights" legislation are malign in the extreme and such legislation does not help the people for whom it is ostensibly enacted. Civil rights legislation is particularly deceptive and destructive. While claiming to promote the equality of all people before the law, as envisaged by the founders in the Constitution, it instead destroys the fabric of society by discriminating between different classes of people, granting privileges for some groups at the expense of others. This is the very essence of racism that almost destroyed the Union 160 years ago and is set fair to destroy it again unless Dr. Paul is elected. This is why I have characterised the articles in Ron Paul's newsletter as anti-racist.

The only question is whether the consequences of civil rights legislation are intended or unintended. My own view is that they are intended, since they create the divided society which is more easily controlled by the ruling elites. This is why they support civil rights. Their words and actions are consistent with establishing a new world order that can be controlled by a small number of powerful individuals. Whether one examines the economic, political, social or religious positons held by them all, the consistency is remarkable. They use the natural aspirations of humanity to attain to "the brotherhood of man" on a clean and productive planet to propose and implement policies that sound good but have the diametrically opposite effect. It is absolutely vital that we should understand their goals, and the strategy and tactics used to attain them, if this revolution is to be successful. They are experts at "divide and rule" so we must expect them to launch even more attacks along this line of civil rights since most people in the United States have been conditioned to accept them and view them as justified even if they are in a group that is disadvantaged by them. The arguments used in their support are most insidious and easily swallowed by the unwary.

Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama, speaking recently in Las Vegas, have re-committed themselves to pursue this "civil rights" agenda. This is code to all those groups who benefit from the privileges granted to them under these laws and regulations. Meanwhile their allies in the media attack Dr. Paul as racist in order to silence him and his supporters on this critical issue. As you can see, I hope, these laws are not the natural or universal law envisaged by the Constitution, but "private law" (privilegium) which grants privileges to one or more groups in society at the expense of the others. The technique the elites use to accomplish this is to convince the disadvantaged groups that they "owe" the other groups this advantage. This is accepted and acquiesced in by the disadvantaged groups because to do otherwise would expose them to abuse and ridicule at the hands of the media which are controlled by the ruling elite. Sound familiar?

It is my belief that this issue of "civil rights" is going to become the defining issue for this campaign, even more than the war or the economy. The first salvoes have already been launched by the enemy. It is therefore vital that Ron Paul supporters understand the reasons why Dr. Paul opposes them, what he offers in their place and why his solution is not only better it is Constitutional while the others are not.

In support of what I have said please read Dr. Paul's comments on racism at his website: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/racism/
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 01-16-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    "The solution to our problems is not more paternalism, laws, decrees, and controls, but the restoration of liberty and free enterprise, the restoration of incentives, to let loose the tremendous constructive energies of 300 million Americans." Henry Hazlitt

Quote Originally Posted by diesirae View Post

Perfect example.

Fact is moles and trolls are in the forums. If you don't believe me check out the poster Wingman for an obvious example. He was trying to get people to agree that public executions of certain high government officials was a good idea.

Most of them aren't so stupidly obvious, but just look for criticism without constructive, or negativity without encouragement, or continually naysaying any positive ideas. They're in here all right

Because they can. It's a public forum. Anyone with experience in online communities knows that there are trolls who like to cause dissent just for fun. With politics there are also moles who act like supporters but try and undermine the cause.

Real simple folks, this is not the campaign. The campaign is ronpaul2008.com. Volunteer, donate, and support there if you are really wanting to help Ron Paul.

The best this is is a fun way to share ideas and stories and to debate issues.

This happens at other candidate forums as well. Just go look at Huckabee's forums. There are definitely a ton of people on there that don't support him, and just make fun of him and his supporters.

Many good, honest, respectable people have been driven away from here by the moles and operatives. These people have therefore lost the ability to keep in touch with grassroots donation drives, etc.

If the people that have done this are true supporters, they are extremely childish and have done irreparable damage to the campaign. These potential supporters are gone and not coming back. Good job, mission accomplished!

The people who run this site are just as much to blame for allowing this to take place. The forums sub description reads "Grassroots Support For Ron Paul", but yet they allow smears, foul language, dissenters and every other form of negative activity to flourish here. I just don't get it.

It is not about free speech, that's BS. These are privately owned forums and they could have established rules to moderate the forums to be an effective tool. It started out well but as support for Ron Paul grew (again the purpose of the forums) the negatives were not managed properly. Just delete the posts and if the people don’t come back good, if they complain, delete that post too.
    LukeNM

Gen. George Washington during the first American Revolution:
    "We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it."

Quote Originally Posted by lucius View Post
    Nice post and welcome. Other Possible Negative Talking points,

"1. Elections are valid, to dispute makes you a loon.
    2. Mainstream polls are accurate (setting aside the irrationality that, yes, they were for RP in this case, but they were completely screwed for Obama/Hillary [in NH]).
    3. Let's all gang up on HQ, call them names, demand firings, stop donating etc.
    4. In general, lots of name calling and divisive behavior.

Most of the people who flock to RP still have their blinders on and think CNN is real news and Wolf Blitzer conducts a great interview."
    Well... I don't wanna burst your bubble, but your opinions on those topics don't rule the universe. People are allowed to disagree with you for reasons other than "they're just a troll".

I agree with the OP that the people whining about RP not apologizing more over the newsletters are just wasting our time and energy. Everyone should let that issue die. But I also think that whining about vote counts (that pass logical muster) is a waste. Even the campaign itself has said not to bother with a NH recount, and for good (statistical and logical) reason. A dispute only makes you look like a loon if there isn't sufficient enough reason for it. It's not a black/white issue. Sometimes not disputing makes you look like a loon, but you have to examine every situation individually. You can't just jump straight to "we HAVE to dispute this" as some kind of knee-jerk reaction.

And I also agree with you that the name calling and divisive behavior is detrimental, and that bashing HQ doesn't do any good, but I don't agree about the polls. They are (way more often then not) accurate indicators of how things are going to play out. Yes, you could spend all of your time focusing on the ONE time so far in this primary where they got it wrong (for Clinton/Obama), or you could look at the hundreds of other scientific polls that have had RP's estimates dead-on.

Ignoring polls by sticking your head in the sand and chanting, "they're not accurate... they're not accurate... they're not accurate" will do you no good. If you don't see your numbers going up in the polls, then you're not winning. Polls are a very good indicator of which tactics are working and which messages resonate with the most people. Use them to your benefit. Ignore them at your peril.

WATYF

Quote Originally Posted by LukeNM View Post
    Many good, honest, respectable people have been driven away from here by the moles and operatives. These people have therefore lost the ability to keep in touch with grassroots donation drives, etc.

If the people that have done this are true supporters, they are extremely childish and have done irreparable damage to the campaign. These potential supporters are gone and not coming back. Good job, mission accomplished!

The people who run this site are just as much to blame for allowing this to take place. The forums sub description reads "Grassroots Support For Ron Paul", but yet they allow smears, foul language, dissenters and every other form of negative activity to flourish here. I just don't get it.

It is not about free speech, that's BS. These are privately owned forums and they could have established rules to moderate the forums to be an effective tool. It started out well but as support for Ron Paul grew (again the purpose of the forums) the negatives were not managed properly. Just delete the posts and if the people don’t come back good, if they complain, delete that post too.
    This is standard fare for every political contest since the beginning of time. Like someone else pointed out... the same things are happening on every other candidate's forums (and probably more so). If you think that a few weak-willed individuals being chased away from a internet forum by trolls is a major issue for this campaign, then your focus is in the completely wrong direction.

What happens within the confines of this forum will not win the election for Ron Paul. This forum is just one of many tools that can be used to get people informed and send them out into the REAL WORLD... which is where the election will be determined.

My advice would be not to focus on the petty little things that are happening on the internet, and focusing on what will win the candidacy. If someone gets out of hand, of course you ban them or warn them or whatever... but this is trivial crap compared to what needs to be done to win.

WATYF
    Last edited by WATYF; 01-16-2008 at 10:52 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Shun the non-believers, shun them!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

http://formerbeltwaywonk.wordpress.com/

stay positive. These trolls are energy vampires.

Ron paul 4th in Michigan! Who's the fringe candidate now, Rudy?

http://formerbeltwaywonk.wordpress.com/

stay positive. These trolls are energy vampires.

Ron paul 4th in Michigan! Who's the fringe candidate now, Rudy?

Quote Originally Posted by WATYF View Post
    Well... I don't wanna burst your bubble, but your opinions on those topics don't rule the universe. People are allowed to disagree with you for reasons other than "they're just a troll". <snip>
    I called no one a troll, but I think you are ‘sheltered’ and possibly fall into this group:

Quote Originally Posted by lucius View Post

It is shameful that a constitutional republic conducts these types of operations against their dissenting citizens. Open your eyes to the possibilities or, as you said, ignore at your peril.

“COINTELPRO is an acronym for a series of FBI counterintelligence programs designed to neutralize political dissidents.”

Government Documents
    U.S. Congress. House. Committee on Internal Security. Hearings on Domestic Intelligence Operations for Internal Security Purposes. 93rd Cong., 2d sess, 1974.

U.S. Congress. House. Select Committee on Intelligence. Hearings on Domestic Intelligence Programs. 94th Cong., 1st sess, 1975.

U.S. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. Hearings on Riots, Civil and Criminal Disorders. 90th Cong., 1st sess. - 91st Cong. , 2d sess, 1967-1970.

U.S. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. Hearings -- The National Security Agency and Fourth Amendment Rights. Vol. 6. 94th Cong., 1st sess, 1975.

U.S. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. Hearings -- Federal Bureau of Investigation. Vol. 6. 94th Cong., 1st sess, 1975.

U.S. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. Final Report -- Book II, Intelligence Activities and the Rights of Americans. 94th Cong., 2d sess, 1976.

U.S. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities. Final Report -- Book III , Supplementary Detailed Staff Reports on Intelligence Activities and the Rights of Americans. 94th Cong., 2d sess, 1976.

Books
    Bamford, James, The Puzzle Palace (Penguin Press, 1983).

Blackstock, Nelson, COINTELPRO: The FBI's Secret War on Political Freedom (Pathfinder, 1975).

Buitrago, Ann Mari and Leon Andrew Immermann, Are You Now or Have You Ever Been in the FBI FILES: How to Secure and Interpret Your FBI Files (Grove Press Inc., 1981)

Churchill, Ward and Jim Vander Wall, Agents of Repression: The FBI's Secret Wars Against the Black Panther Party and the American Indian Movement (South End Press, 1988).

Central Intelligence Agency, Counterterrorist Program Primer (author and publication date unknown)

Churchill, Ward and Jim Vander Wall, The COINTELPRO Papers: Documents From the FBI's Secret Wars Against Dissent in the United States (South End Press, 1990).

Donner, Frank J.,The Age of Surveillance: The Aims and Methods of America's Political Intelligence System (Knopf, 1980).

Donner, Frank J., Protectors of Privilege: Red Squads and Police Repression in Urban America (University of California Press, 1990).

Donner, Frank J., The Un-Americans (Ballantine Books, 1961).

Garrow, David J., The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr.: From "SOLO" to Memphis (Norton, 1981).

Gelbspan, Ross, Break-ins, Death Threats and the FBI: The Covert War Against the Central America Movement (South End Press, 1991).

Gentry, Curt, J. Edgar Hoover: The Man and the Secrets (W.W. Norton & Company, 1991) (excerpt on the discovery of the mob)

Glick, Brian, War at Home: Covert Action Against U.S. Activists and What We Can Do About It (South End Press) (excerpts COINTELPRO in the 60's * 70's* 80's & 90's).

Goldstein, Robert Justin, Political Repression in Modern America (Schenkman, 1978).

Haines, Gerald K. and David A. Langbart, Unlocking the Files of the FBI: A Guide to its Records and Classification System (Scholarly Resources, Inc., 1993)

Hoover, J. Edgar, Masters of Deceit (Pocket Books, 1959) (excerpt: Mass Agitation).

Jayco, Margaret, FBI on Trial: The victory in the Socialist Workers Party Suit against government spying (Pathfinder Press, 1988).

Johnson, Loch, A Season of Inquiry: The Senate Intelligence Investigation (University of Kentucky Press, 1985).

Lowenthal, Max, The Federal Bureau of Investigation (William Sloan Associates, Inc., 1950).

Marx, Gary T., Under Cover: Police Surveillance in America (University of California Press, 1988).

Matthiessen, Peter, In the Spirit of Crazy Horse (Viking Press, 1991)

O'Reilly, Kenneth, Hoover and the Un-Americans, (Temple University Press, 1983) (Excerpt from Chapter 8, Counterintelligence)

O'Reilly, Kenneth, Racial Matters: The FBI's Secret File on Black America, 1960-1972 (Free Press, 1989).

Schrecker, Ellen, The Age of McCarthyism: A Brief History with Documents (St. Martin's Press, 1994)

Sorrentino, Frank M., Ideological Warfare: The FBI's Path Toward Power (Associated Faculty Press, 1985).

Sullivan, William C., The Bureau: My Thirty Years in Hoover's FBI (Norton, 1979).

Swearingen, M. Wesley, FBI Secrets: An Agent's Expose (South End Press, 1995) (excerpt: The logistics of a black bag job).

Theoharis, Athan, Spying on Americans: Political Surveillance from Hoover to the Huston Plan (Temple University Press, 1978) (Chapter 5 - Political Counterintelligence).

Ungar, Sanford J., FBI: An Uncensored Look Behind the Walls (Little, Brown and Company, 1975).
    Articles and Websites
    Brandt, Daniel, The 1960s and COINTELPRO: In Defense of Paranoia (NameBase NewsLine, No. 10, July-September 1995)

Burghardt, Tom, Armies of Repression: The FBI, COINTELPRO, and Far Right Vigilantee Networks

Burghardt, Tom, The Public-Private Partnership

Centro para la Investgación y Promoción de Derechos Civiles Las Carpetas (FBI files on Puerto Rican activists)

Chomsky, Noam, Domestic Terrorism: Notes on the State System of Oppression (A revised version of the introduction to Nelson Blackstock's COINTELPRO, 1999)

Churchill, Ward, The Covert War Against Native Americans

Churchill, Ward, Wages of COINTELPRO Still Evident in Omaha Black Panther Case (3/10/99)

FBI Watch, The FBI ... Past, Present and Future

Glick, Brian, COINTELPRO Revisited - Spying & Disruption

Hanrahan, Noelle, America's Secret Police: FBI COINTELPRO in the 1990s

Hendricks Drew, Index to FBI Agents and Snitches

Ishgooda, COINTELPRO: The FBI War Against Leonard Peltier, Native News Online

Maoist International Movement, Black Panther Newspaper Collection (1967-1970)

Prison Activist Resource Center, Political Prisoners and POW's in the US

Rivero, Michael, What Really Happened? (COINTELPRO webpage)

Solomon, Norman, and Jeff Cohen, Nothing Vague About FBI Abuse: Here Are the Dossiers

Stec, Michael, Secret Documents (online document collection)

Waxman, Shelly, Some Call it Murder

Weinberg, Bill, Judi Bari Suit Reveals COINTELPRO Against Earth First! The Shadow, Issue #37.

Wolf, Paul et al, COINTELPRO: The Untold American Story CBC report to UNHCHR Mary Robinson at the World Conference Against Racism, Durban, South Africa (Sept. 1, 2001)

Zinn, Howard, The Federal Bureau of Intimidation (Covert Action Quarterly)
    Other
    Lee, Lee Lew, All Power to the People! The Black Panther Party and Beyond (Video, Electronic News Group, 1997).

ps: Here is why I support Dr. Paul; I believe Gurudas said it best in his 'Treason: The New World Order':

“All these people say there are powerful groups threatening our way of life. Some sources identify the bankers and corporate elite as the source of our problems, while others feel the national security state is the threat. The power of Wall Street is now obvious to many. So much is happening today that it is increasingly clear a police state is no longer some distant event to fear. The American people must awaken and join together to restore constitutional government and diminish the power of the large corporations and their agent, the federal government, so that we can again be a free people.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast