Thread: NEED HELP Comments requested RON PAUL left out again!

NEED HELP Comments requested RON PAUL left out again!

http://garnetspy.com/2010/08/22/mark...12-contenders/
    Marking Up the GOP's 2012 Contenders
    August 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM

In response to Light Years Ahead on August 24, 2010 at 1:06 PM:

Who owns this blog? Who makes the decision as to who gets on “the list”? Dr. Ron Paul is most certainly a contender and can bring people together. During the ’08 primaries, Dr. Paul received more support from military personnel than ALL the other GOP contenders put together! So what does that say? And why [...]

answer:
    I own this opinion blog. There’s nothing conspiratorial, just my own thoughts. In expressing those thoughts, I have stirred that Ron Paul disciples to a remarkable point of outrage. That wasn’t my intention, nor was it my intention to disrespect Ron Paul. In my personal opinion, I don’t think him viable as a national candidate nor do I believe he would be able to effect his stated policies were he to be elected.

COMMENT HERE PLEASE - SOUTH CAROLINA IS THE 3RD PRIMARY STATE AFTER IOWA & NEW HAMPSHIRE! THANX Ron Paulers!
    http://garnetspy.com/2010/08/22/mark...12-contenders/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He posted this story in response!

http://garnetspy.com/2010/08/25/paul-mauled/

A couple of days ago, I posted “Marking Up the GOP’s 2012 Contenders,” my thoughts on what I believed to be the most viable Republican ticket to challenge Barack Obama in the next presidential election.

The response has been both amazing and troubling. I didn’t reference Texas Congressman Dr. Ron Paul, an oversight that was neither intentional nor malicious. I agree with most of Dr. Paul’s policies and philosophies and I wish more candidates had his passion for what he believes is right. My omisson of him from the 2012 debate was based solely only electability on a national scale, not his politics.

Nonetheless, this omission led to a wave of comments launched from several Ron Paul websites and bulletin boards. “NEED HELP Comments requested RON PAUL left out again!” “They are already pulling this CRAP!” (“They?”) I’ve included some of the more colorful ones below.

The point of my original post was to emphasize that to successfully contend for the presidency, the GOP needs someone who has enough electoral wherewithal to counter the Obama machine and its liberal network. Despite the enthusiasm of his supporters, I just don’t believe Dr. Paul can do it.