Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronstock 08 update

Thumbs up Ronstock 08 update

HI Folks well we have a place to camp for about 100-150 and we will have workshops/food/entertainment!!!! I can tell this is gonna be bigger then we thought, so I will be contacting the people who imed me soon

We are seeking event places and im waiting for deborah to contact me asap so we can get a figure on holding a big Ronstock on sunday at a venue.

Our Goal is to have the dairy farm for activities and planned workshops and camping for people... we are gonna organize the site(www.ronstock08.com) to have more camping info and locations and we want to throw a huge concert for the People,but it will be a different location that can handle people 1000's possibly,unless you think we should keep lowkey, IMPORTANT FOR ANY ENTERTAINERS/BANDS( there will be no pay, other then LOVE

WE will need volunteers for the dairy farm/ronstock08 event and there will be a deposit for the camp sites on the farm, all money going to the CFL ,if there are no bathroom damages.

WE WANT IDEAS, so please post them. We are seeking a venue for the RONSTOCK08 CONCERT for SUNDAY ,but we will have workshops etc and fun at the dairy farm

THIS RONSTOCK08 will only happen if you want it to happen, we will be starting a chip-in for the RONSTOCK08 EVENT soon, everything will be volunteer,so no pay is involved and all money will be donated to the CFL,except for the cost of the venue spot for RONSTOCK08 so FOLKS ARE YOU READY, DO YOU WANT IT??

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS, so if you want to help just make sure you post here and i will contact you

ps now where the hell is gin's email again hmmmm???
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 07-20-2008 at 10:36 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll do what I can. Big question is what will the farmer have available for our use? Elec., tools, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Awesome, I'll definitely chip in to this, because I'm 95% sure that I'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll do what I can. Big question is what will the farmer have available for our use? Elec., tools, etc.
    camping wil be basic, there are some restrooms ,but the bigger ronstock event if we have a huge one will be at a different venue,though we will have room for 100-150 peeople here and have somethings going on,we are working to get a bigger venue,once i have a money figure to work with, we will work on a concert venue field or site with camp grounds and throw a bigger one depending

I'm happy with the 100-150 and having more come in for a low key event with workshops and vendors etc and having day traffic,but there will be only 100-150 for camping,so we are seeking a bigger venue for a concert on sunday and having the workshops on sat and some maybe monday and tuesday with the 100-150 at dairy farm having good access to bathrooms and natural food vending booths etc.

I know others want a huge event,so we need to find a bigger venue for a bigger event,but i expect us to have acoustic and entertainment at the dairy farm....

of course another goal of the ronstock08 site will be getting people transportation out to minnesota and camping site info etc so people can camp anywhere,but we will start soon for the dairy farm and that will be for us RPF PEOPLE and FRIENDS and im sure it will fill up quick once we launch the registration for the dairy farm, I think we will ask for 20 bucks for camping donation and make it a pre deposit and as long as no one damages anything,the full sum will be donated to the CFL!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 07-20-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    camping wil be basic, there are some restrooms ,but the bigger ronstock event if we have a huge one will be at a different venue,though we will have room for 100-150 peeople here and have somethings going on,we are working to get a bigger venue,once i have a money figure to work with, we will work on a concert venue field or site with camp grounds and throw a bigger one depending

I'm happy with the 100-150 and having more come in for a low key event with workshops and vendors etc and having day traffic,but there will be only 100-150 for camping,so we are seeking a bigger venue for a concert on sunday and having the workshops on sat and some maybe monday and tuesday with the 100-150 at dairy farm having good access to bathrooms and natural food vending booths etc.

I know others want a huge event,so we need to find a bigger venue for a bigger event,but i expect us to have acoustic and entertainment at the dairy farm....

of course another goal of the ronstock08 site will be getting people transportation out to minnesota and camping site info etc so people can camp anywhere,but we will start soon for the dairy farm and that will be for us RPF PEOPLE and FRIENDS and im sure it will fill up quick once we launch the registration for the dairy farm, I think we will ask for 20 bucks for camping donation and make it a pre deposit and as long as no one damages anything,the full sum will be donated to the CFL!!
    If I might ask....what kind of costs are we talking about for the 100-150 person site, and then the 1000+ site? I'm not as concerned with the entertainment - I think if I'm around 1000+ liberty lovers the entertainment will take care of itself at least for me. But I think it would be awesome to have as many people as possible, if the interest is there...
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HI Folks

ps now where the hell is gin's email again hmmmm???
    LMAO!!! just sent you and Susan a pm.... lol!

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    If I might ask....what kind of costs are we talking about for the 100-150 person site, and then the 1000+ site? I'm not as concerned with the entertainment - I think if I'm around 1000+ liberty lovers the entertainment will take care of itself at least for me. But I think it would be awesome to have as many people as possible, if the interest is there...
    the only cost will be some portable potties, and all the camping money goes to the cfl. the larger venue is unknown at the moment, we are looking at the moment, but main focus is camping for the masses etc etc, so i'll keep you informed,once we start a chip in all money will go to the cfl,except money spent for portable potties, and securing a bigger venue for the weekend..

If we have any bigger donors willing to put up some money for a venue,please let me know like i said we are not trying to spend money,so any money left over will be given to the CFL!!!!!! our goal is to get a bigger camping venue or at least a bigger venue to have a big concert!!! for all the Ron Paul supporters who are there sat and sunday, monday and tuesday our FOCUS IS ON OUR CFL EVENTS

Website showing campgrounds in the area: http://www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=11953
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want one tent site.

I will volunteer.

I will pay in advance. Just as far in advance as you state the price, plus or minus a day or two.

I hope the locale will be big and roomy, as I suspect that if we all alert our meetups to this there will be a host of non-RPF bloggers who will be meetup members, liberty lovers, and wanting in very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by robert4rp08 View Post
    Website showing campgrounds in the area: http://www.trails.com/activity.aspx?area=11953
    My understanding is this is at a private ranch/farm and not a public campground. Which makes me very pleased!!

Lost my job, hoping to get money to make it there. I will keep you all posted.

Trying my hardest to come since I loved the Revolution March I'd love to camp

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

You need to get your RonStock08 added to the list of events here...
    http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/...0ENTERTAINMENT

I'll be working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    You need to get your RonStock08 added to the list of events here...
    http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/...0ENTERTAINMENT
    I'm working on organizing workshops for saturday and organic vendors and art and music stuff ,like an indian flute player that has volunteered so we would make it a pre-rally ,so hopefully the cfl will include it for something for folks to get invovled with ,maybe we can talk the cfl to having a workshop sat there? who knows . I will pursue that once we have gin and susan and all the travel etc stuff ready and we launch www.ronstock08.com . but i will inform the CFL of our plans hopefully by thursday

I'm working on organizing workshops for saturday and organic vendors and art and music stuff ,like an indian flute player that has volunteered so we would make it a pre-rally ,so hopefully the cfl will include it for something for folks to get invovled with ,maybe we can talk the cfl to having a workshop sat there? who knows . I will pursue that once we have gin and susan and all the travel etc stuff ready and we launch www.ronstock08.com . but i will inform the CFL of our plans hopefully by thursday
    I forgot to mention that I can come up a day or two early if you need more people to help with setting things up.

bump

I am geeked and am chomping at the bit to see the final details

well if your going

Quote Originally Posted by Morerockin View Post
    bump

I am geeked and am chomping at the bit to see the final details
    make sure you sign up now at www.ronstock08.com include your email so your reserved for a spot,since it's limited for camping

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

definetly

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    I forgot to mention that I can come up a day or two early if you need more people to help with setting things up.
    you can be part of the volunteer brigade and paul from the farm would need your help. If everything goes as planned i will be leaving early friday morning to get there friday night,so im there sat already but whatever day you arrive, we will need you. We are gonna have a volunteer list asap on www.ronstock08.com a lil delay since my friend had a baby ,so im giving him a few days to get his stuff in order

yeah u need to learn http ya damnself

my wife is a designer

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    yeah u need to learn http ya damnself
    but she is in the middle of our company launch, patience shemdogg

I'm a snowboarder

Count me... 60% in, up from 50% yesterday :P
    11:02 PM [Mitt Romneys sideburns] Mormonism is like a Sean Hannity wet dream of patriotism
    4:45 PM [Kludge] No name-calling, please, Jer-Bear.
    4:49 PM [MRoCkEd] I don't support Ron Paul
    7:45 PM [stormcommander] if you want to do it at night, i will be at ccsu
    2:28 PM [Kludge] Fucking kids fucking their ****-fucking-sexuals goddam Jew fuckers....
    12:40 AM [Old Ducker] kludge and I both worship the same goddess
    12:42 AM [Old Ducker] it comes down to josh

Quote Originally Posted by lukeownzu View Post
    Count me... 60% in, up from 50% yesterday :P
    So, which half of you are we going to get to hang with--and do you promise not to be gory?

I have some that are interested but we are seeing this venue has no showers!

Quote Originally Posted by RP4US View Post
    I have some that are interested but we are seeing this venue has no showers!
    There will be some kind of makeshift showers, though they will lack hot water.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by grcwt55; 12-18-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Check your email inboxes, campers.

speciallyblend--sorry about the dropped call. It was nice talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There will be some kind of makeshift showers, though they will lack hot water.
    Heat some water over the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by SLSteven View Post
    Heat some water over the fire?
    Lock some in your car and leave it in the sun. Put it in a cooler overnight and put the lid on. Coolers keep heat in just as well as they keep it out.

Cold showers are not a big deal that time of year. Get wet, soap up, then rinse.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast