Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    C'mon you gotta admit how great this is... WHENS THE LAST TIME 'SOUND MONEY' WAS EVEN A POLITICAL ISSUE.. GROVER CLEVELAND??

People are waking up in this country yes sirree.. I cant wait to see Paul as president and in his first address to the people shock em all with the $#@! we already know!
    You're absolutely correct and it's even greater when people can be alarmed and not become apathetic because of relativism. That they're pissed that their congressman is stealing from them and don't accept it because they find out there isn't a boogeyman hiding under their bed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Dance Master View Post
    It is all that needs to be done. It takes work. A lot of people aren't used to working. Get used to it.
    You said that all that has to be done is divvy up the silver. That's not right. I should let you think you're right so this conversation dies, but i just can't find it in myself to let you get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cjhowe View Post
    You said that all that has to be done is divvy up the silver. That's not right. I should let you think you're right so this conversation dies, but i just can't find it in myself to let you get away with that.
    Not divvy up the silver. Properly value the assets. Base the price of them in silver rather than federal reserve notes. Any asset can be redeemed for silver in the free market, as they can for FRNs today.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Dance Master View Post
    Not divvy up the silver. Properly value the assets. Base the price of them in silver rather than federal reserve notes. Any asset can be redeemed for silver in the free market, as they can for FRNs today.
    So, then there is nothing to do?

Chester Copperpot

Hey I was wondering.. After Ron Paul gets elected should we kill and torture everybody who helped the Federal Reserve harm the country or just hang people like bernanke and greenspan??

Should we give them the chance to repent?

I definitely all for using some of Bush's Executive Orders where we can take all their assets for 'destablizing Iraq and such'... what do you think.. Arrest president bush with his own EO? Wouldnt that just be poetic justice??

So, then there is nothing to do?
    Adjustments will have to be made. How much silver do you think you could sell your house for or any other assets that you can currently use as collateral for loans?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey I was wondering.. After Ron Paul gets elected should we kill and torture everybody who helped the Federal Reserve harm the country or just hang people like bernanke and greenspan??

I definitely all for using some of Bush's Executive Orders where we can take all their assets for 'destablizing Iraq and such'... what do you think.. Arrest president bush with his own EO? Wouldnt that just be poetic justice??

No, agent provocateur?

After Ron Paul gets elected should we kill and torture everybody who helped the Federal Reserve harm the country or just hang people like bernanke and greenspan??
    Economic criminals tried and convicted in a court of law will not be granted amnesty.

You'd be hard pressed to find an American that wasn't complicit. You have a credit card?

You'd be hard pressed to find an American that wasn't complicit. You have a credit card?
    Good point. Solutions and effective preventive measures take priority to the thirst for the blood of a scapegoat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234