Thread: You pricks better get your head out of your ass

You pricks better get your head out of your ass

screw guidelines...

I can't believe what I'm reading.... you want to give up? The $#@! is the matter with you people? We came this far and all you guys can do is cry like a bunch of bitches when the chips down. I thought we were a revolution? You $#@!s are making us look like a bridge club.

I give a $#@! what the results are tonight. Personally I could care less if we win the nomination or not. We've been awaken!!!! That's what the revolution's job was.

How many of you finally got off your ass and did something to support this campaign? How many of you finally took part in a campaign for a candidate that you actually respected? I know I have. I've blogged about Ron Paul and his message, talked to people about him, donated when I didn't have two nickels to rub together and had to put the donation on a credit card. I've never done any of that before I heard Ron Paul.

See what this man has done?

So what... we don't win.... big $#@!ING DEAL! We keep spreading the message, keep the dream alive, gain supporters in the shadows. In 4 years we try again and we keep trying until this country wakes the $#@! up and the revolution comes to power!

Now hike up your skirts, grab your balls and pull them down... we got work to do.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's why we need to realize this is only the begnning and there's a lot of work to do in the legislative branch, which is arguably more powerful than the executive branch
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by rip747 View Post
    screw guidelines...

I can't believe what I'm reading.... you want to give up? The $#@! is the matter with you people? We came this far and all you guys can do is cry like a bunch of bitches when the chips down. I thought we were a revolution? You $#@!s are making us look like a bridge club.

I give a $#@! what the results are tonight. Personally I could care less if we win the nomination or not. We've been awaken!!!! That's what the revolution's job was.

How many of you finally got off your ass and did something to support this campaign? How many of you finally took part in a campaign for a candidate that you actually respected? I know I have. I've blogged about Ron Paul and his message, talked to people about him, donated when I didn't have two nickels to rub together and had to put the donation on a credit card. I've never done any of that before I heard Ron Paul.

So what... we don't win.... big $#@!ING DEAL! We keep spreading the message, keep the dream alive, gain supporters in the shadows. In 4 years we try again and we keep trying until this country wakes up and the revolution comes to power!

Now hike up your skirts, grab your balls and pull them down... we got work to do.

But seriously, what are you trying to say?

In 4 years we try again and we keep trying until this country wakes up and the revolution comes to power!
    Who's waiting four years? The presidency isn't the only game in town.

I contacted our county GOP Chairman and am gonna start getting involved at the bottom, and am considering www.rlc.org if I can figure out more about it.

screw guidelines...

So what... we don't win.... big $#@!ING DEAL! We keep spreading the message, keep the dream alive, gain supporters in the shadows. In 4 years we try again and we keep trying until this country wakes the $#@! up and the revolution comes to power!

who's giving up? we're just venting...
    ------------------
    carpe libertatum

http://www.myspace.com/carpe_libertas

I agree with the message, except that the fact that we have to wait four years.

This race isn't over. Grow some balls!
    tu ne cede malis

Whoever is talking of giving up needs to step back and look at the whole picture.

This is the beginning of a major movement. We have come together because of one man, and now we have a huge network of freedom-craving individuals ready to take back their country.

Dont give up now. Dont give up after November. Never give up.
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need some good old fashioned pirate-esque optimism from Randy.

Where are you, friend?

yeah, the battle has only begun, Ron Paul should start a PAC and campaign nationally for legislative candidates all over the country
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

It's not over, guys! If we continue to support the campaign financially, Ron Paul will continue to run. Delegates can and do change their minds before they get to the convention. It ain't over til it's over.
    "Whatever you can vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass." Paul J. Meyer, self-made billionaire philanthropist

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams

I don't know what you're reading because no one's giving up.

It's not about Ron Paul winning. It's about waking people up to the idea of returning to The Constitution and limited government and more personal liberty.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR US, THERE ARE A LOT OF BRAINWASHED SHEEP OUT THERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by margomaps View Post
    Poetry...sheer poetry!

my sentiments exactly !

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND THAT IS A FACT...sometimes we just have to vent our frustration to people that understand us
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ultimate mission of this grassroots should be to infiltrate and gain a foothold in Congress. Paul can drastically change our foreign policy and use the veto pen, but in the end we need to bring the balls back to Congress. And the judiciary, if we have any well respected lawyers or judges in the movement.

It is imperative that we keep this organization alive. We need to support each other and get our brothers and sisters to run for office. I for one am going to scrape together what free time I have in an effort to help Murray Sabrin in NJ.

Tell us how you really feel
    Heading out to campaign for Ron Paul? Read my guide and leave constructive criticism.

Great post.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Thats what I said

never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    well said, i feel the same way - heres what i wrote on my latest post on my blog:

The results are coming in at first glance it seems discouraging. Im sure all over the world Ron Pauls supporters, their friends and families are saying one of two things: "what the hell happened" and "I told you so" What everyone needs to do is take a deep breath and remember a few things. First off these results are good. Even though it seems as though Ron Paul is coming in last, the popular votes mean NOTHING. Most of these Super Tuesday states are winner take all. What that means is if ONE candidate wins with 51% of the votes then the delegates are legally bound to vote for that winner. If no one candidate takes 51% then it becomes a brokered convention. With there being three virtual "frontrunners" there is no chance of any of the candidates taking that required 51%. Let me repeat THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ANY ONE CANDIDATE TAKING 51%. What does that mean you say? Let me break it down as simply as possible. Take Missouri for example. The Missouri caucuses are March 15th. Over a month away. On March 15th registered voters can show up at their county caucus locations to show their support for their candidate. Because there was no 51% winner then those voters are able to vote for any candidate they want. There is not much of a turnout at these caucuses. Only hard core GOP party members show up for the caucus and those numbers are not high. SO if 100 people show up at my county caucus in webster county, and 75 of us are Ron Paul supporters then we get ALL 15 OF WEBSTER COUNTIES DELEGATES. Same for each county. we can still win this election. All that needs to be done is for each and every Ron Paul supporter to show up at their county caucus. Thats it. JUST SHOW UP. at that point the real election results will be decided. The mainstream media is doing their best at brainwashing americans into believing that John McCain and Hillary are the nominees after tonight BUT THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

Ron Paul has a lot of money. He also has a lot of support. BUT its going to take more than money and support. GET on the phone. call your friends, ask them to come to the caucus to vote for YOU as delegate. call the voters in your county, find out which ones voted for ron paul. if those people will show up at the caucus for you then he will win. Or you can sit back and cry and whine that what you did wasn't good enough and watch our country be ruled by neocons for at least 4 more years.

The Revolution Continues!!!