Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I would love to personally beat the living $#@! out of each one of you RPF trump supporters, but must of you $#@!ing idiots are too scared to even show your face in this thread

LOL. The tolerant left speaks again.

If your manager sees this, then won't your pay get docked?

`
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

`
    The Tolerant left have a monopoly on violence and intervention...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

`
    Thanks for bringing back to life a thread that reminds all of us why people that continue to support Trump don't actually support small government, they just want to see "their" people controlling the government.

Anyways, you have people on this forum wishing mass starvation upon millions of dem voters getting 0 pushback, but you take offense when I say I want to beat up individuals who are constantly either supporting or downplaying the very violent aggressive foreign policy of the trump admin. That says a lot about your morality

I would love to personally beat the living $#@! out of each one of you RPF trump supporters, but must of you $#@!ing idiots are too scared to even show your face in this thread
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    You are going to spend eternity burning in the hell-fires of damnation for that comment.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That says a lot about your morality

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Anyways, you have people on this forum wishing mass starvation upon millions of dem voters getting 0 pushback

I haven't seen this, where are the posts like this????? I haven't been in this thread because I don't support the air strike actions, however you appear to be blind to the fact of the alternative in a Hillary Clinton presidency would be full scale war in Syria and potentially with Russia. I'd like to see your posts in an alternate timeline when Hillary Clinton is President, it probably goes something like "I would give anything to have stopped her".
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Damn nearly 700 replies to this thread.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I haven't seen this, where are the posts like this????? I haven't been in this thread because I don't support the air strike actions, however you appear to be blind to the fact of the alternative in a Hillary Clinton presidency would be full scale war in Syria and potentially with Russia. I'd like to see your posts in an alternate timeline when Hillary Clinton is President, it probably goes something like "I would give anything to have stopped her".
    I'm not thrilled about it because I hate the left. But pragmatically the Democrats are at historically low levels. As much as I want them to die slow painful deaths starving in the streets with no free food and no free medical care, common sense says at some point they're going to regain at least some of the ground they've lost.
    I won't say who posted it, but you could probably find it if you really want to.

I said I would like to beat up Trump supporters because the majority of them either love or excuse his foreign policy, which is even worse than obama's policies. But when someone else says they want to watch people starve to death, essentially because they think government should tax and regulate, what did RPF have to say? Nothing really.

Thankfully this 900D chess move was successful in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I won't say who posted it, but you could probably find it if you really want to.

I said I would like to beat up Trump supporters because the majority of them either love or excuse his foreign policy, which is even worse than obama's policies. But when someone else says they want to watch people starve to death, essentially because they think government should tax and regulate, what did RPF have to say? Nothing really.
    So saying you want to enact violence is the same as saying you want to see people eat the consequences of their own actions?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So saying you want to enact violence is the same as saying you want to see people eat the consequences of their own actions?
    Live by the sword, die by the sword - Jesus ?

Live by the sword, die by the sword - Jesus ?
    If you can't see the difference between doing harm to others and watching them suffer the consequences of their own actions that says a lot about you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you can't see the difference between doing harm to others and watching them suffer the consequences of their own actions that says a lot about you.
    Electing and continuing to support the man who promised to torture, kill civilians, and loosen the rules of engagement should have consequences in the form of blowback, but we haven't seen much of it yet. Anyways, absolutely hilarious that the same people constantly defending a man with the blood of thousands on his hands get worked up when in the heat of the moment, when Trump was bombing a country that didn't attack us, I said I would like to beat up the people who continue to excuse his actions.

I guess I should drop some bombs on some civilians overseas and then maybe I'll get the praise of people like you

Electing and continuing to support the man who promised to torture, kill civilians, and loosen the rules of engagement should have consequences in the form of blowback, but we haven't seen much of it yet. Anyways, absolutely hilarious that the same people constantly defending a man with the blood of thousands on his hands get worked up when in the heat of the moment, when Trump was bombing a country that didn't attack us, I said I would like to beat up the people who continue to excuse his actions.

I guess I should drop some bombs on some civilians overseas and then maybe I'll get the praise of people like you
    I have never defended Trump's foreign policy and I haven't seen anyone else do so on this site.
    If you think people should be beaten up for trying to make the best available choice then you should go join AntiFa.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I can't wait to come back to this thread when a peaceful transition of power takes place with Russian approval.
    Bump for peaceful transition of power.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324