Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to die for Donald J. Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Hahahahaha. Seriously? What part of draining the swamp you don't quite understand?
    What part of "if this were true, Trump & family would be JFK'd", you don't quite understand?
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What part of "if this were true, Trump & family would be JFK'd", you don't quite understand?
    Trump has already survived at least a dozen, probably two dozen assassination attempts.

Trump just assassinated a CIA asset, and a lot of people here, like you, are crying their eyes out instead of celebrating.

Trump Assassinated the Iranian Regime's Top CIA Asset...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Top-CIA-Asset
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oh I understand completely. Cynicism has hardened your heart and blinded you, I am afraid.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oh I understand completely. Cynicism has hardened your heart and blinded you, I am afraid.
    Nope. I am simply awake.

There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't expect a full blown war but only because I believe the Iranians have better sense.
    That's what Trump believes, too. I don't know that it will descend into WWIII, but I do believe there will be retaliation. We've made it clear we're coming for Iran. At some point they are going to start defending themselves openly.

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    This cannot be real!

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The RPF neocon Trumpkins are eager to die for their god, Wahhabi Prince Donnell.

Awww, poor baby, are you sad that a CIA stooge/terrorist was killed??

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Exclamation Jimmy Carter Trumpkins - Regime Change

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Awww, poor baby, are you sad that a CIA stooge/terrorist was killed??

Jimmy Carter's Iranian Revolution of 1979 didn't work out real well, and this won't either.

You Jimmy Carter Republicans are a hoot.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Jimmy Carter's Iranian Revolution of 1979 didn't work out real well, and this won't either.

You Jimmy Carter Republicans are a hoot.

Uh, no, YOU are the Jimmy Carter Republican..

The guy you are crying about is a CIA stooge just like Jimmy Carter. He was trying to start a war with the US. You are all upset because a CIA stooge who was secretly working within the Iranian regime and wanted to start a war with the US and was about to use a bioweapon was killed...

Because apparently you back CIA operations.

Nothing is different. Nothing has changed. Iran is more sophisticated than that. This isn't the first time a family of some "martyred Iranian hero" has demanded, and been promised, revenge. But it happens in a non-obvious way. Take the recent attack in Kenya by Al-Shabab. @Swordsmyth has already dismissed Iranian involvement because "It's not in their interest" after just posting an article claiming that Iran and Sunni militant groups had vowed to work together when the target is America. So....all Iran has to do is to help someone else get revenge on America...and there are plenty of takers.

I read one report that claimed that Soliemani wanted to provoke a U.S. military response to undermine Iraqi Sunni protests against Iranian involvement in Iraq. If that was his goal...he accomplished it. Iraq is currently united against the U.S. Why would Iran throw away a clear tactical victory for immediate and obvious revenge when they could stick to their game plan of delayed "did they really do it" revenge?
    It wasn't in their interest and it happened too soon, I made both points but you ignore the more important one.
    That attack had to have been planned before the killing of the general.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Uh, no, YOU are the Jimmy Carter Republican..

The guy you are crying about is a CIA stooge just like Jimmy Carter. He was trying to start a war with the US. You are all upset because a CIA stooge who was secretly working within the Iranian regime and wanted to start a war with the US and was about to use a bioweapon was killed...

Because apparently you back CIA operations.
    Do you have any evidence of this audacious claim?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I wonder if all these people predicting WWIII or full blown war with Iran are gonna say, "whoops, I got it wrong" when it never happens. I wager not.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I will gladly admit being wrong if nothing bad comes of this.. gladly

But put me on record as this was a terrible move for a Prez trying to “get out” of the tragic mistakes of US Middle East policy

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Trump will not need me to die but just in case I made a list of others to forward that should get consideration.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Do you have any evidence of this audacious claim?
    Why do you think it is audacious?? Sounds like CIA 101 to me.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has already survived at least a dozen, probably two dozen assassination attempts.
    Way more, like nine baker's half dozens at least

Trump personally foiling the latest one^^^

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's what Trump believes, too. I don't know that it will descend into WWIII, but I do believe there will be retaliation. We've made it clear we're coming for Iran. At some point they are going to start defending themselves openly.
    To be clear I expect Iran to retaliate. I just don't expect them to do it openly. I could be wrong though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don't expect a full blown war but only because I believe the Iranians have better sense.
    Unless they have the backing of another state actor. Afghanistan?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I disagree with the idea of a draft but honestly, its probably the only way our foreign policy will change.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Gawd that's awesome, imagine every government agency funded this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I disagree with the idea of a draft but honestly, its probably the only way our foreign policy will change.
    The only way I would support a draft is if it was linked to social media so that those pushing for war would be the ones drafted.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

To be clear I expect Iran to retaliate. I just don't expect them to do it yopenly. I could be wrong though.
    You might be wrong, drake.

Khamenei Wants to Put Iran’s Stamp on Reprisal for U.S. Killing of Top General

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ral/ar-BBYGcIB

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    You might be wrong, drake.

Khamenei Wants to Put Iran’s Stamp on Reprisal for U.S. Killing of Top General

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ral/ar-BBYGcIB
    On the one hand, it doesn't make sense for Iran to give the US a casus belli, because they will clearly lose any war, and they have to know that.

On the other hand, there may be political, face-saving considerations, and those sometimes trump everything else.

Let's hope Tehran is secure enough at home to not need to do anything reckless.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Report: Internet Users Who Call For Attacking Other Countries Will Now Be Enlisted In The Military Automatically
    June 21st, 2019

U.S.—A new policy issued by the United States Department of Defense, in conjunction with online platforms like Twitter and Facebook, will automatically enlist you to fight in a foreign war if you post your support for attacking another country.

People who bravely post about how the U.S. needs to invade some country in the Middle East or Asia or outer space will get a pop-up notice indicating they've been enlisted in the military. A recruiter will then show up at their house and whisk them away to fight in the foreign war they wanted to happen so badly.

"Frankly, recruitment numbers are down, and we needed some way to find people who are really enthusiastic about fighting wars," said a DOD official. "Then it hit us like a drone strike: there are plenty of people who argue vehemently for foreign intervention. It doesn't matter what war we're trying to create: Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China---these people are always reliable supporters of any invasion abroad. So why not get them there on the frontlines?"

"After all, we want people who are passionate about occupying foreign lands, not grunts who are just there for the paycheck," he added.

Strangely, as soon as the policy was implemented, 99% of saber-rattling suddenly ceased.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/people-w...n-armed-forces
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

I believe,,by my observations, that the Iranians have shown great restraint in the face of Very Obvious Provocations.

I expect the next major planned and predicted war will be Located in that region..

Trumptards are taking this personally but it has been discussed at length here before he ever ran for the Presidency.

It was a bad idea under Bush.. It was a Bad Idea under Obama..

Leaving the region=good.. and everybody says that.

but that ain't been anything but empty words. through 3 administrations.

All I am seeing is former Enemies being turned into Allies,, with a common Enemy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    On the one hand, it doesn't make sense for Iran to give the US a casus belli, because they will clearly lose any war, and they have to know that.
    Iran has all the reason it need. More than Enough to have the current Moral High Ground.

As for losing ???,, The US military has literally NO PHUCKING CHANCE,, by air of by sea..

Stealth is Pointless,,They detect it..

and at their convenience the Straits will Close.. Crippling the US Economically and likely triggering the Brewing Civil Unrest.

The only possible Attack is Nukes,, ICBMs.. and we become the biggest criminal Regime on the Planet. And destroy all oil in the target areas. not a good option.

Any attack,, and all military shipping within 200 miles is Sunk.. They have the ability.. and we have No defense.
    Multi-Layerd air Defenses,,and Stealth Detection.. (we discussed this before they demonstrated it)

Such an order would get 20,000 servicemen killed within minutes of such an order.

One Admiral and One General have resigned over this same stupid $#@!. it is Tactically Unsound.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Gawd that's awesome, imagine every government agency funded this way?
    out of a TIP Jar.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast