View Poll Results: Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 83.72%
  • No

3 6.98%
  • No and SCOTUS nominations will delay past mid-terms

4 9.30%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Will Kavanaugh Be Confirmed? Poll

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Which part was unpredictable? Rand Paul predicted the outcome when he said that any of the Republican nominees would win the general election. Which part was unscripted, the part where they leaked out their strategy where they called it a pied piper strategy and coordinated with the fake news? Was it the scripted debate questions that were given to establishment candidates ahead of time? Was the establishment rigging the primaries and caucuses not predictable? Is the cabinet really that different then a Jeb Bush cabinet that you could of thought of in 2014?
    You forgot to add that in the Wikileaks release of Podesta emails, it was Rand Paul the Dem most feared to be the nominee. They encouraged more exposure to Trump very early on because they thought he was a joke and would never be the nominee. The pied piper strategy was so that they could run against a GOP nominee they thought they could beat (most likely thinking it would be Jeb).

Trump continues to win and so will the GOP. And so will America. The dems are done for a long time.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    You forgot to add that in the Wikileaks release of Podesta emails, it was Rand Paul the Dem most feared to be the nominee. They encouraged more exposure to Trump very early on because they thought he was a joke and would never be the nominee. The pied piper strategy was so that they could run against a GOP nominee they thought they could beat (most likely thinking it would be Jeb).

Trump continues to win and so will the GOP. And so will America. The dems are done for a long time.
    Rand Paul was listed but he wasn't the only one, plus it fits Trumps actual political history completely. He went around in 2011 telling people not to vote for Ron Paul because it was a wasted vote and said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee. It's not really a stretch to assume he would run against his son to stop his son from being president.

Do I think that the establishment knew that Trump would win? That's just not a conclusive argument by itself. If I were the establishment and I was trying to rig an election I would want to pick both candidates to hedge my bets, like Rand suggested in the first debate.

Rand Paul was listed but he wasn't the only one, plus it fits Trumps actual political history completely. He went around in 2011 telling people not to vote for Ron Paul because it was a wasted vote and said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee. It's not really a stretch to assume he would run against his son to stop his son from being president.

Do I think that the establishment knew that Trump would win? That's just not a conclusive argument by itself. If I were the establishment and I was trying to rig an election I would want to pick both candidates to hedge my bets, like Rand suggested in the first debate.
    Sorry, simply not buying your theory that Trump is working for the cabal when they have unleashed hell upon him through the media and the hypocrites in Hollywood and the music industry.

He has them running scared in fact and even if and when the indictments start being unsealed after the FISA declassification, and the pawns of the cabal are rounded up, you probably will still say that he is working for the same ones he is putting in prison.
    +

Sorry, simply not buying your theory that Trump is working for the cabal when they have unleashed hell upon him through the media and the hypocrites in Hollywood and the music industry.

He has them running scared in fact and even if and when the indictments start being unsealed after the FISA declassification, and the pawns of the cabal are rounded up, you probably will still say that he is working for the same ones he is putting in prison.
    Not a stretch, here it goes, tell me why you wouldn't do this if you were the powers that be.

1) Have everyone's metadata so you don't have to poll people to Notice that you will lose election
    2) Use fake news to hypnotize people into thinking the establishment candidate is anti establishment
    3) Rig election - both parties nominate establishment candidates- third party isn't a realistic option
    4) Make an example out of anyone who leaks any information out by killing them
    5) Blame other governments for rigging the election
    6) Label all political opposition as sympathizing with countries that they blamed the election rigging on
    7) ???
    8) profit

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is working for the cabal so much that the head lawyer for the Dems contacted the FBI to discuss the BS dossier which the Clintons paid for so that they can illegally obtain a FISA warrant to wiretap him and monitor his moves and strategy.

He is working for the cabal so much that the corrupt FBI officials like Strok made his hatred for Trump clear and worked tirelessly to destroy him.

He is working for the cabal so much that Rosenstein was contemplating wearing a wire to and illegally record him to devise a way for removal from office.

He is working for the cabal so much that the economy is hitting record numbers while the globalist are spending millions trying to destroy him.

A house divided cannot stand. Trump is one of their greatest threats and they miscalculated dearly when they tried to use him to make the GOP primaries into a side show circus.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It IS all scripted. We just aren’t in on the script. The patterns are indeed evident, even if the specific details are unknown to us proles.

They have spent billions on propaganda. Does anyone really believe that Americans are too smart and sophisticated for propaganda to work? Would you know if you were ate the hell up with propaganda? I am quite sure I am ate up with it, so I have to exercise it daily.

Put these predictions in your signature line and come back to me if I am not spot on. You can even choose the duration from a month to twenty years. Your choice.

No matter which “party” is playing the parts, you will have much less:

-economic freedom
    -physical anonymity
    -individual liberty

Who decides the narrative?

lol am I the only one that knows this is not a prediction? Pretty much all of us on RPF knows this by now.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Trump may be brash and egotistical and have other character flaws and political leanings which do not conform to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, but I don’t think anyone can doubt that he is a patriot and loves this country. I simply do not believe he would so easily sell out the country as quickly as the typical politicians have in the recent past.
    +

Trump may be brash and egotistical and have other character flaws and political leanings which do not conform to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, but I don’t think anyone can doubt that he is a patriot and loves this country. I simply do not believe he would so easily sell out the country as quickly as the typical politicians have in the recent past.
    I sure hope you are right. I just think its part of his political history, especially when you consider he was going to moderate a republican debate in 2012 which only Newt Gingrich and Santorum agreed to go to. If you don't remember those candidates were gate keepers to stop Ron Paul in 2012.

Which part was unpredictable? Rand Paul predicted the outcome when he said that any of the Republican nominees would win the general election. Which part was unscripted, the part where they leaked out their strategy where they called it a pied piper strategy and coordinated with the fake news? Was it the scripted debate questions that were given to establishment candidates ahead of time? Was the establishment rigging the primaries and caucuses not predictable? Is the cabinet really that different then a Jeb Bush cabinet that you could of thought of in 2014?
    Pied piper strategy was meant for Hillary to win, that does not align with the script that everyone here is claiming.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Pied piper strategy was meant for Hillary to win, that does not align with the script that everyone here is claiming.
    Well I would just point out that before the election when Jeb Bush was asked how he could win in 2016 he said sometimes you gotta lose the battle to win the war and Bill Kristol was asked to comment on the Republican contests he said 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Well I would just point out that before the election when Jeb Bush was asked how he could win in 2016 he said sometimes you gotta lose the battle to win the war and Bill Kristol was asked to comment on the Republican contests he said 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'
    And he thought Hitlery was going to win.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And he thought Hitlery was going to win.
    no I mean before the primaries even began, this was the summer before the election season started when Jeb was quoted saying that you gotta lose the battle to win the war. That was before Trump announced he was running for president and before they started even adding him to the polling.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no I mean before the primaries even began, this was the summer before the election season started when Jeb was quoted saying that you gotta lose the battle to win the war. That was before Trump announced he was running for president and before they started even adding him to the polling.
    And he thought Hitlery was going to win, the shrubs and the Klintons are good buddies.

The plan was always for her to win.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And he thought Hitlery was going to win, the shrubs and the Klintons are good buddies.

The plan was always for her to win.
    So if you can consider that both parties work together, why wouldn't the deepstate run on both tickets so that that they always win the presidential election and stop any political opposition from challenging them because they make their own controlled opposition?

So if you can consider that both parties work together, why wouldn't the deepstate run on both tickets so that that they always win the presidential election and stop any political opposition from challenging them because they make their own controlled opposition?
    That was the idea, they thought Trump was cooperative, instead he turned out to be part of a dissident faction of the elite.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You are such a martyr.
    Your moniker is well chosen, if you adopt that attitude your prophecy will be self fulfilling and you will become a slave, fortunately many of us have a different mentality.
    If the SJWs don't get you, slave mentality will.
    Vote harder Comrades. Team (R) has got your backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Vote harder Comrades. Team (R) has got your backs.
    "Give up Komrades and accept your chains"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Duckies, a partial Blue Wave in less than a month's time
    might set things up for a full Democrat romp in 2020 if
    they all opinion poll as they Impeach THE Donald royally.

If they go a tad overboard with their glee and enthusiasm, as they publically
    humiliate him, this might create a blowback backlash environment on them!

Either way! Simply wait to gloat. Hold back a tad.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll is closed?

Poll is closed?
    Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    In hindsight, yes absolutely. In fact, I even predicted it in a thread I started about 4 years ago.
    You didn't predict $#@!. Your predictions were flat out wrong and you have a mental problem if you can look back at that and say it was right.

You also have a mental problem if you think things can be predicted in hindsight.

You're a person who wrongly believes they know it all and crafts unfalsifiable hypotheses to "prove" it.

In other words, you're a complete bull$#@! artist without the self-awareness to be honest with yourself about it. So everything's part of a "script" that you knew all along, a script that conveniently accommodates any outcome no matter how long the odds.

Stop lying to yourself and wasting others' time in the process. Your thinking is entirely circular and you should be embarrassed to pretend that you know anything when you clearly know nothing at all of use.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    You didn't predict $#@!. Your predictions were flat out wrong and you have a mental problem if you can look back at that and say it was right.

You also have a mental problem if you think things can be predicted in hindsight.

You're a person who wrongly believes they know it all and crafts unfalsifiable hypotheses to "prove" it.

In other words, you're a complete bull$#@! artist without the self-awareness to be honest with yourself about it. So everything's part of a "script" that you knew all along, a script that conveniently accommodates any outcome no matter how long the odds.

Stop lying to yourself and wasting others' time in the process. Your thinking is entirely circular and you should be embarrassed to pretend that you know anything when you clearly know nothing at all of use.
    I like Devils posts, they are much more substantive than yours. Your entire post was circular and you didn't even quote anything he said and try to refute it. Its almost as bad as the guy who gloated that Trump didn't pick John Bolton to be on his cabinet and declared everything I have ever posted wrong even though he put John Bolton on his cabinet anyways.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again.

The Trump shills mimic Trump himself by lashing out with personal attacks when their fan fiction bubble is threatened by facts. Cornered animal response. I don't take it personally. I just remember that not everyone is interested in actually maturing out of the bubble.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh and you couldn't have predicted it before he entered the race? I thought it was all scripted and predictable?
    Paid as little attention to him as possible- not a Trump fan-boy.
    There is no spoon.

This is EXACTLY how .gov operates. One needs only to look at the whole Kavanaugh Reality Show to figure it out.
    There is no spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

Oh wow. If this is true, it sounds like he's qualified for President, then.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again.

The Trump shills mimic Trump himself by lashing out with personal attacks when their fan fiction bubble is threatened by facts. Cornered animal response. I don't take it personally. I just remember that not everyone is interested in actually maturing out of the bubble.
    It's rather amusing to me. Retarded bitches gonna bitch.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast