Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard has left the Demonrat Party

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Republicans won't get elected in Hawaii, which is why she would make a great Senator from that state.
    Other than foreign policy, she would be a horrible Senator. She hates economics and guns.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Collins just listed the typical two most common communist traits.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Other than foreign policy, she would be a horrible Senator. She hates economics and guns.
    Baloney
    She posted video of firearm training last week & she was armed in National Guard Hawaii

I don't have a problem with communists. As long as they are anarcho-communists.

I don't even have a problem with fascists. As long as they are anarcho-fascists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This changes absolutely nothing about my opinion of her. She still supports gun control and was listed as a young leader promoted by the WEF.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Question

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Baloney
    She posted video of firearm training last week & she was armed in National Guard Hawaii
    Does she support full repeal of all federal gun control?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

If there is anything that i agree with Tulsi Gabbard.
    This anti white nonsense the hate towards white people has gone overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If there is anything that i agree with Tulsi Gabbard.
    This anti white nonsense the hate towards white people has gone overboard.
    Yes, yes it most certainly has.

Coming from every quarter and the language that is used, it is genocide, working up momentum.

And you cannot even raise a voice in protest.

Anybody who even gets close to the heart of the issue, is shouted down and silenced.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    People shill for a paycheck.
    Who cares? We should encourage MORE public figures to leave their political parties publicly! A very easy way to do that is to reward them with an audience. I don't agree with Tulsi on lots of things. I also don't agree with Jimmy Dore, or Bill Maher, or Russell Brand, or Dave Rubin, but I'll subscribe to their channels. Costs me nothing and raises their profile for calling out the nonsense. No need to bash her as a shill.

If we try to limit ourselves to only those who think like us, we'll find our circle very small, indeed.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She... would make a great Senator.
    No. No, she wouldn't.

Other than foreign policy, she would be a horrible Senator.
    So? She called the DNC exactly what it is, and she's high profile enough to get noticed doing it. She got kicked out of the CFR, and probably ended her political career. I applaud her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This changes absolutely nothing about my opinion of her. She still supports gun control and was listed as a young leader promoted by the WEF.
    Is she still in office? Do you think Klaus Schwab is getting his money's worth at this point?

A politician develops a conscience--a well known Democrat, at that. This is a problem?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-12-2022 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So? She called the DNC exactly what it is, and she's high profile enough to get noticed doing it. She got kicked out of the CFR, and probably ended her political career. I applaud her for it.
    Yes but we shouldn't be fawning over someone who votes worse than Mitt Romney.

The difference between Tulsi and Mitt, is that Tulsi won't be cheerleading our executions when we are ultimately lined up against the wall.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Oh, hell, Collins. She doesn't vote at all, except in Hawaiian elections.

I'll stick her statement under the nose of every Democrat who's stupid enough to get in my face, and tell them that is what a liberal sounds like when they also happen to be a thinking human rather than an NPC bot. And I honestly couldn't possibly care less if you think "we shouldn't" or not.

dannno wants to stick her in the Senate, Anti G considers her irrelevant and you don't seem to ever want Democrats to ever do the right thing, for fear they'll make the party look good--even when they're publicity denouncing it. Or, given the way you spampedo every call to communicate with rank and file Democrats, even the brilliant Blue Republican initiative, I guess it's more likely that you think they have cooties.* Well, I remember Ron Paul's attitude toward Kucinich, and I applaud it. He was never so undiplomatic, of course. But his actions said, yeah, Dennis is an idiot, but he's an idiot with a conscience. And when he actually tries to do the right thing, I'll stand by his side right up until he reverts to stupid again. There's something to be said for that.

* I'm being charitable with the cootie theory. I hate to think you systematically try to torpedo with spam every call to talk with rank and file Democrats because you think the U.S. populace ought to be divided and conquered.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-12-2022 at 09:43 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Well I know I'm not "fawning".

But it is encouraging.

And if she truly meant what she said in that statement of resignation, then she will have no choice but to re-evaluate her position on the Second Amendment and firearms.

The right to keep and bear arms is the bellwether, the canary in the coal mine, of what a person's true philosophy of life, man and government is.

We have to educate people...that's what I've been told all this mucking about is for.

Well, Gabbard got that education....and it seems to be a real eye opener.

She should be welcomed with open arms into the ranks of freedom loving citizens.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-12-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well I know I'm not "fawning".

But it is encouraging.

And if she truly meant what she said in that statement of resignation, then she will have no choice but to re-evaluate her position on the Second Amendment and firearms.

The right to keep and bear arms is the bellwether, the canary in the coal mine, of what a person's true philosophy of life, man and government is.

We have to educate people...that's what I've been told all this mucking about is for.

Well, Gabbard got that education....and it seems to be a real eye opener.

She should be welcomed with open arms into the ranks of freedom loving citizens.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @Anti Federalist again."

Still, I would never vote for her, or anybody for that matter. The days of others representing me are long gone.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If Mittens had the courage to come out and make a similar statement, I'd be willing to give him the benefit of doubt as well.

But Mittens is a worm of a human being and does not have 1/10 the ganjas that Gabbard has.

So that would never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But Mittens is a worm of a human being and does not have 1/10 the ganjas that Gabbard has.

So that would never happen.
    That cuts no ice with GOP partisans, I fear. There is no "R" in cojones.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That cuts no ice with GOP partisans, I fear. There is no "R" in cojones.
    Dr. Oz looks promising LOL

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Ron Paul Congratulates Tulsi Gabbard For Taking A Courageous Stand

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Report card F- , lifetime freedom index 29 percent , never reached 40 . Maybe planning on joining the leftarians .
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, not the greatest voting record. She talks a great game, but capitulated to the part when she was in office.
    How long has it been now since she was in office? 6 years? It’s been quite a revealing six years, I’d wonder how much she would change her votes in Congress considering where she is now.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Does she support full repeal of all federal gun control?
    Again - not perfect, but she used this video to talk about the 2nd Amendment. @15:00

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Again - not perfect, but she used this video to talk about the 2nd Amendment. @15:00
    Something something the perfect is the enemy of the good something...

For those who say she is still WeF.

WEF had already dropped her.

No. No, she wouldn't.
    You must not have much training in economics. An economist always asks "Compared to what?"

Tulsi would make a great Senator because she would be far better than any other Democrat that is going to get elected in her state. She sees through the machine, stands up for freedom and is slowly coming around on a lot of issues. Speaking of coming around, leaving the Democrat Party and becoming an Independent will allow her to have for leeway on coming around on some of these issues like the 2nd amendment and climate. Another huge benefit is that she would be an Independent Senator so that would help give Republicans control of the Senate.

I really don't see any downsides, at all.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-12-2022 at 02:46 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You must not have much training in economics. An economist always asks "Compared to what?"

Tulsi would make a great Senator because she would be far better than any other Democrat that is going to get elected in her state. She sees through the machine, stands up for freedom and is slowly coming around on a lot of issues. Speaking of coming around, leaving the Democrat Party and becoming an Independent will allow her to have for leeway on coming around on some of these issues like the 2nd amendment and climate. Another huge benefit is that she would be an Independent Senator so that would help give Republicans control of the Senate.

Why did you say, "...a great senator" when you meant, "...the best senator we can reasonably expect from Hawaii"? The gulf between those two things is deep and wide.

If your economics training was any good, you'd have included your "as compared to" qualifiers right from the start.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And she ended with "shall not be infringed". I didn't hear anything that I disagreed with.

She would be 1000x better than Crazy Mazie.

Why did you say, "...a great senator" when you meant, "...the best senator we can reasonably expect from Hawaii"? The gulf between those two things is deep and wide.

If your economics training was any good, you'd have included your "as compared to" qualifiers right from the start.
    I can imagine that she would vote with Rand on some of those votes where Rand stands alone (or possibly with Mike Lee).
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-12-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And she ended with "shall not be infringed". I didn't hear anything that I disagreed with.
    I know. But I think the Collinz wants her to forcefully advocate for full repeals of every existing gun law on the books. To me, the fact that she referred to the 2nd amendment as one of the main reasons she's leaving the D party and chose to include it in her first video says a lot. But it still won't be good enough for some people.

To me, the fact that she referred to the 2nd amendment as one of the main reasons she's leaving the D party and chose to include it in her first video says a lot. But it still won't be good enough for some people.
    Some people will call anyone who ever questioned Trump a Democrat. So, I guess they figure she hasn't left the party, and never can.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast