Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump: Killing Gaddafi & Saddam was a Mistake. I Support Putin taking out ISIS

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ron and Rand Paul didn't say anything and everything, didn't switch positions daily like a metronome, and didn't flipflop in the space fo a single paragraph, or a single sentence.

Trump's whole strategy is to say everything, let people pick whichever of his positions they want to, let them accuse each other of lying when two people say he holds exactly contradictory positions when both are telling the truth, and to never reduce or heal the divisions this causes by actually taking a firm stand on anything.
    I realize you were just retaliating because I negrepped you for being rude, silverhandorder. But the fact that you negrepped the post above with the explanation, 'truth is rude' is just so priceless I had to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I realize you were just retaliating because I negrepped you for being rude, silverhandorder. But the fact that you negrepped the post above with the explanation, 'truth is rude' is just so priceless I had to share.
    That is rude. Btw don't dish out what you can't handle.

I find it funny how you guys don't think what you have is a circle jerk and how you hate Trump and his supporters. We are not the ones spamming. I don't make threads, I only reply to them. For every post I make there are 10 anti trump posts.

What you are is insecure and you can't handle being told the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    That is rude.
    That is irrelevant to the whole conversation. See where it says originally posted by CPUd? That means I didn't have anything to do with it but laugh at it.

Btw don't dish out what you can't handle.
    Haven't, and didn't intend to start.

I find it funny how you guys don't think what you have is a circle jerk and how you hate Trump and his supporters. We are not the ones spamming. I don't make threads, I only reply to them. For every post I make there are 10 anti trump posts.
    Whether you start threads or not is completely irrelevant to whether relentlessly promoting a totalitarian is spamming on a liberty activism forum.

Why don't you try it some time and see?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That is rude. Btw don't dish out what you can't handle.

Same to you, buddy.

I don't hate Trump, just find him disgusting, and I certainly don't hate his supporters. @dannno is a good pal and @openfire will have good dialog when not under attack.

That said- I don't have to accept being called a parasite, spammer, etc. Good dialog brings many more people to your side rather than constant insults and innuendoes.
    Last edited by Ender; 06-20-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    There is no spoon.

I think those not voting for Trump are either too apathetic about what is going on or parasites. In my opinion the nation is about 60% bloodsuckers and 40% productive. So yeah he has an uphill battle to fight.

It all depends at how bad it gets before people rally around a leader. Just like they brought on Churchil when real men were needed that is how it will be with Trump.

All the bs you are saying with filters is just that it is BS. I feel people have much bigger filters in previous elections and for other politicians. Trump is getting called on everything and the lies. There are more lies about him then there were ever about RP or Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Same to you, buddy.

I don't hate Trump, just find him disgusting, and I certainly don't hate his supporters. @danno is a good pal and @openfire will have good dialog when not under attack.

That said- I don't have to accept being called a parasite, spammer, etc. Good dialog brings many more people to your side rather than constant insults and innuendoes.
    You either don't read or are lying.

As far as dialog police your allies and be a good example your self. I can roll in the mud, I don't mind.

You either don't read or are lying.

As far as dialog police your allies and be a good example your self. I can roll in the mud, I don't mind.
    WHY, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUBJECTIVE- ON WITH THE NAME-CALLING AND BS.
    There is no spoon.

WHY, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUBJECTIVE- ON WITH THE NAME-CALLING AND BS.
    How is showing you objective fact subjective? You assumed I called you a parasite when I clearly left benefit of doubt there for people. Get the sand out of you know what.

How is showing you objective fact subjective? You assumed I called you a parasite when I clearly left benefit of doubt there for people. Get the sand out of you know what.
    I think those not voting for Trump are either too apathetic about what is going on or parasites. In my opinion the nation is about 60% bloodsuckers and 40% productive.
    Your quote.
    There is no spoon.

You mean, like Ron Paul?
    Exactly!
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Good dialog brings many more people to your side rather than constant insults and innuendoes.
    Exactly, unfortunately this thread is too full of the opposite by multiple people. Stick to facts and logic, tear down bad argument. Don't attack other members.

Closing topic. Will reopen if there is a compelling reason.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12