Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you're calling them "migrants", you're a trained parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I will continue referring to them as illegals and will not succumb to calling them migrants.
    That's the ticket.

If only you owned a network, alas, that definition is not allowed on networks any longer.
    You know, I've tracked the use of published words over time on Google nGram. Recommended.
    It really shows how their command of our parlance infects the vulnerable-minded, especially the young, who turn into the old.
    We actually pay for them to foster these schemes against us. It's far more insidious than almost anyone has a clue of.
    That's because it's all very tight-lipped.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And if you think sound money coined by a government is fiat currency combined with price fixing, that doesn't make you a Zippyjuan-level, Fed-trained parrot?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-18-2022 at 08:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    contact your reps

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    lol
    Or don't.

I remember a long, long, long, long, time ago I once had a little hope for this country. Then, a long, long, long time ago I decided not to vote anymore, knowing that lobbyists, and those with "f&ck you money" (billionaires) call the shots, and folks on both sides join one of the "teams" which leads to the same policies in the end. And then a long, long time ago, I figured out that "We the People" did not represent me, or truly want freedom or anything to do with fiscal responsibility. So then a long time ago I decided to be an Agorist, where I learned how to circumvent the system when and where to my advantage, and let "We the People" on BOTH sides continue to dig the SEPTIC TANK they work so hard to create and live in.

Once in a while I'll express my view hoping to reach others. But when it comes right down to it, I'm thinking Klaus Schwab just might be right, reduce the population, and keep only the intelligent and survivors around.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Once in a while I'll express my view hoping to reach others. But when it comes right down to it, I'm thinking Klaus Schwab just might be right, reduce the population, and keep only the intelligent and survivors around.
    The thought has also crossed my mind. That whole "vax" garbage was so transparent to anyone with critical thinking skills that I can't help but wonder if it was designed that way.
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is the flood of revelation.
    The rape of the woman.
    The siege of the camp of the saints.
    In the reign of Esau.
    -----------------------------------------------
    If you are of Yaweh's covenant people, repent and PROCLAIM IT!
    >_<

Modern modes of transportation have allowed people to move about from one side of the world to the other in less than 24 hrs.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The thought has also crossed my mind. That whole "vax" garbage was so transparent to anyone with critical thinking skills that I can't help but wonder if it was designed that way.

I have also wondered why Klaus says: "You will own nothing and be happy". And then it occurred to me:

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts, 34 percent have zero savings and about half of U.S. families having no retirement account savings.
    The number of people on welfare in the US is 59 million. There are 6 major welfare programs in the US. Four out of ten people in the US have been part of a welfare program for over 3 years. Nearly 50% of Americans believe government spending on social security needs to be increased.
    Over 40 percent of SNAP recipients are white. Another 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American

Though it's a shame, Klaus is right. People don't care. They don't plan, and they don't learn from their or others mistakes. They live for the here and now at the expense of others and on the government dole.

No matter how hard you try to get through to them, they shrug you off, sometimes chuckle about it, and continue their habits, even after they have lost time and money. And they raise their kids to be the same way.

Which also reminds me of the time when I was speaking in public in front of large group of people about freedom and liberty, at the end of my speech a white lady in her 40's came up to me and said: "I don't give a crap about your rights, they better not mess with my welfare!".

No, I am NOT a Third Positionist. But there comes a point when "you can't stop the change".

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If they wanted to do it we couldn't stop them. Just put a gene drive into mosquitos that pushes a deadly contagious virus for humans, release it in every country at once, and the human race will be cut by 80%+ in less than 2 weeks.

The technology exists to do exactly that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If they wanted to do it we couldn't stop them. Just put a gene drive into mosquitos that pushes a deadly contagious virus for humans, release it in every country at once, and the human race will be cut by 80%+ in less than 2 weeks.

The technology exists to do exactly that.

Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With Infertility Bacteria Per Week

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...teria-Per-Week

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With Infertility Bacteria Per Week

I'm not too worried about the above. If they wanted to wipe us out they could. The technology already exists. They don't need to test it.

The technology can also be used for good, which believe it or not Bill Gates is actually trying to do. Can it go awfully wrong in ways we can't predict? Probably but that's life
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think instead they should just be handed a green card and sent on their way. Then they can work legally. Give them no handouts at all.
    I agree. Ron DeSantis should stop giving handouts to these migrants.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yeah, $#@! like that makes me realize how pointless all this shouting and arguing is.

If "we" were to obtain any real traction globally, and start giving these $#@!s the Mussolini treatment they deserve, they'll just "go nuclear" and release the engineered, gain of function, super plague on us.

The fact that it will kill many of them as well, means nothing.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I agree. Ron DeSantis should stop giving handouts to these migrants.
    If he was smart and assuming it was legal, he should crowd fund the great invader shift.

I'd happily contribute.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    This is the flood of revelation.
    The rape of the woman.
    The siege of the camp of the saints.
    In the reign of Esau.
    -----------------------------------------------
    If you are of Yaweh's covenant people, repent and PROCLAIM IT!
    And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12