Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker: Put Thomas Massie in charge of a new Church Committee

Tucker: Put Thomas Massie in charge of a new Church Committee

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/s...43202800291840

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

3ae2817a-bb50-11e7-a70a-1900a4a526b1.jpg

Thomas Massie made the announcement tonight on Tucker. The caveat is that Massie said he may not be "in charge".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sounds like it will be under Jim Jordan, according to Chip Roy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/RepDanBishop/sta...50618992398336

I'll be dipped.

Cheerfully optimistic.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll be dipped.

Cheerfully optimistic.
    You would think the press would have to cover that, right? After covering the left's show when they were in power, they'll have to watch the right's show. That'll be fun. Might even end up with some marginal good out of it. Can they ignore it? Or find a way to frame it in a way that gives them an out? Will it be "the Right's Getting Revenge on the American People" show?

It'll be interesting, for sure. As optimistic as I usually am, I think I'm optimistic that it'll be interesting. Not that anything spectacular will happen.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

At least one here would say Massie cannot be trusted. I say he is the only one that can be trusted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had a friend say, '"Yeah right, like anything is going to happen.". I said, "Thomas Massive on TV investigating the FBI and CIA" is going to happen. I feel sorry for those that can't see how far we've come.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    I said, "Thomas Massive on TV investigating the FBI and CIA" is going to happen.
    Will it, though?? I mean, it'll be on the internet. For those of us who look for it. But on TV??? Somehow, I don't think this will get the same attention as a Jan 6th show trial.

If anything, I think it'll be framed as a revenge show and dismissed by the press as a nothingburger. I think you're friend is right that nothing "real" will happen, but it will give more red meat to the right. Not that they need it - anyone who could be convinced is already convinced. Entertaining, yes, but don't think it'll change many minds. Hoping I'm wrong.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Will it, though?? I mean, it'll be on the internet. For those of us who look for it. But on TV??? Somehow, I don't think this will get the same attention as a Jan 6th show trial.

If anything, I think it'll be framed as a revenge show and dismissed by the press as a nothingburger. I think you're friend is right that nothing "real" will happen, but it will give more red meat to the right. Not that they need it - anyone who could be convinced is already convinced. Entertaining, yes, but don't think it'll change many minds. Hoping I'm wrong.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

I agree. I don't think any latter day Church commission is likely to be any more effective than Rand's interrogations of Fauci, et al. with respect to the whole COVID issue - at least, not as far as anyone actually being held accountable (or curtailing continued or future abuses) goes.

But that is not to say that such endeavors are useless or unworthy, or that they shouldn't be pursued as far as they can be taken. They might at least expose more details of what we already knew or suspected (thereby "red-pilling" some of those who haven't already been dosed - or upping the dosage for those who have).

zero optimism

Here is what Frank Church said after his investigation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

In the need to develop a capacity to know what potential enemies are doing, the United States government has perfected a technological capability that enables us to monitor the messages that go through the air. (...) Now, that is necessary and important to the United States as we look abroad at enemies or potential enemies. We must know, at the same time, that capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left: such is the capability to monitor everything—telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn't matter. There would be no place to hide.

If this government ever became a tyranny, if a dictator ever took charge in this country, the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know [wiz: ghost of Christopher A. Brown]. Such is the capability of this technology. (...)

I don't want to see this country ever go across the bridge. I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.
    Am I supposed to believe that after 50 years of tyrannical fermentation, Thomas Massie is going to blow the lid on this?

Anyway, sure it's "potentially good", just like a Christian is potentially authentic. But tree by its fruits. 9/11 was the "never forget" worst in all history, blah, blah, blah. They rubber-stamped that. They'll rubber-stamp this. Sorry, not buying it.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Yes, on TV. Of course Joy Behar will give it a different number of seconds of airtime than Russiagate. Not the point.

Our definitions of "real" are way different.

Imagine the people in the audience, on TV, on the Internet, wherever:

1 is like my friend, and says nothing will happen, and watches it, and thinks nothing happened.
    1 is like me, who says this is great, watches it, and thinks it's great.
    1 is a detractor, who watches it, hates it, and thinks it's terrible.
    1 is a neophyte, who watches it, has little context to attach it to, but starts to build a framework.
    1 is in the choir, who watches it and cements pre-held beliefs
    1 does not watch it.

Can we agree that the one who does not watch it is the worst scenario? That's why it is a good thing.

If you disagree that it is a good thing, please summarize the reasons.

I do see that a show trial gives the illusion of progress, and could potentially lead people to have a faith government to investigate itself that is ill founded. Is your position that this risk outweighs all benefits?

I also see that if it results in no arrests, many will see it as immaterial, but I see that as a very unsophisticated view of the dynamics of political media consumption and education.

My view is that Thomas Massie is a good man who will be doing anti-corruption investigations, and cameras will be pointed at him. I am in favor of pointing cameras at people who are passionately doing anti-corruption things. I am against telling people who are glad there is likely an investigation into the FBI CIA DHS by a trustworthy person forthcoming that they are wrong to be glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

I agree. I don't think any latter day Church commission is likely to be any more effective than Rand's interrogations of Fauci, et al. with respect to the whole COVID issue - at least, not as far as anyone actually being held accountable (or curtailing continued or future abuses) goes.

But that is not to say that such endeavors are useless or unworthy, or that they shouldn't be pursued as far as they can be taken. They might at least expose more details of what we already knew or suspected (thereby "red-pilling" some of those who haven't already been dosed - or upping the dosage for those who have).
    That's the point I see. My friend, and many who have this opinion - seem to think they need to make sure others don't get too excited. This is because of a fear of being disappointed that they have. What's funny is, he is putting me in a box where he thinks I'm saying 'this is the big one!' 'we finally won the war' 'all we have to do is sit back and watch now!,' whereas all I'm saying is, look, we might have 500 memeable video clips and thousands of articles written about the corruption of 3 letter agencies this year that I wasn't expecting.

And ya'all like, 'Yeah, I saw that news, and that's why I have no hope for the future.'

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    zero optimism

Here is what Frank Church said after his investigation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Am I supposed to believe that after 50 years of tyrannical fermentation, Thomas Massie is going to blow the lid on this?

Anyway, sure it's "potentially good", just like a Christian is potentially authentic. But tree by its fruits. 9/11 was the "never forget" worst in all history, blah, blah, blah. They rubber-stamped that. They'll rubber-stamp this. Sorry, not buying it.
    What would 'blow the lid' mean to you? I think you should believe that this happening is better than if it didn't happen - especially if you rally around it and share memeable bits, and us it as an opportunity to learn. What would 'rubber stamp' mean?

I think they will have a bunch of hearings, some public, some in a SCIF, and arrests will be made, but not by Merrick Garland upstairs. I know that will send doomsayers into conniptions (loveya). But I really just feel like it's a fatalist addicition.

However, the greatest counter culture projects in the world come from those who abandon the industry standard model as in need of obsolescence.

What is a better focus for the politically active, in your view?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, on TV. Of course Joy Behar will give it a different number of seconds of airtime than Russiagate. Not the point.

Our definitions of "real" are way different.

Imagine the people in the audience, on TV, on the Internet, wherever:

1 is like my friend, and says nothing will happen, and watches it, and thinks nothing happened.
    1 is like me, who says this is great, watches it, and thinks it's great.
    1 is a detractor, who watches it, hates it, and thinks it's terrible.
    1 is a neophyte, who watches it, has little context to attach it to, but starts to build a framework.
    1 is in the choir, who watches it and cements pre-held beliefs
    1 does not watch it.

Can we agree that the one who does not watch it is the worst scenario? That's why it is a good thing.

If you disagree that it is a good thing, please summarize the reasons.

I do see that a show trial gives the illusion of progress, and could potentially lead people to have a faith government to investigate itself that is ill founded. Is your position that this risk outweighs all benefits?

I also see that if it results in no arrests, many will see it as immaterial, but I see that as a very unsophisticated view of the dynamics of political media consumption and education.

My view is that Thomas Massie is a good man who will be doing anti-corruption investigations, and cameras will be pointed at him. I am in favor of pointing cameras at people who are passionately doing anti-corruption things. I am against telling people who are glad there is likely an investigation into the FBI CIA DHS by a trustworthy person forthcoming that they are wrong to be glad.
    Bravo. No, I totally think this is a good thing. Especially for the historical record of what is happening in our time. And Massie will go down in history as a true statesmen who tried to stand up to the madness. He's heroic!

I'm just trying to temper expectations as to how this will change things. Maybe it's the straw that breaks the camel's back - or maybe they treat this just like they treat the Twitter files story, or the Covid regime, or the Ukraine insanity, or take your pick. People know the government is corrupt, but as long as the corruption is in their favor, they'll find a way to justify it. It'll split along party lines like every other issue until the next thing happens and we wash, rinse, repeat. Eventually, this will all come to an end, but we may have a long way to go before that happens. Here's hoping these hearings are the final straw! But even if they're not, they will be magnificent.

Yeah it is very likely it will be largely impotent on action, however they can still expose some things and raise issues in the public specter that weren't there before. Also this can help elevate Thomas' national profile which will be a good thing for a variety of reasons.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

What would 'blow the lid' mean to you? I think you should believe that this happening is better than if it didn't happen - especially if you rally around it and share memeable bits, and us it as an opportunity to learn. What would 'rubber stamp' mean?

I think they will have a bunch of hearings, some public, some in a SCIF, and arrests will be made, but not by Merrick Garland upstairs. I know that will send doomsayers into conniptions (loveya). But I really just feel like it's a fatalist addicition.

However, the greatest counter culture projects in the world come from those who abandon the industry standard model as in need of obsolescence.

What is a better focus for the politically active, in your view?
    Most of America agrees muzzling you with a mask and force-vaccinating you is a good idea. The narrative that Uncle Sam is justified in censoring speech to keep us safe from "threats", is firmly embedded. The left can't refute it because it works in their favor. The right can't refute it because they worship troops, cops, and the flag. So as a poster said above, I doubt this will rise beyond the Rand-Fauci stuff. What happened to Fauci? Nothing really.

The cyberwarfare factor cannot be ignored. Weak strategies that ignore it ("everybody look and comment on the thing happening on the tv") only serve to help the segregate the various factions in the narrative into more manageable segments so that we can be divided and conquered without our even knowing it.

So any political strategy must take this into account. We need a clearly defined organizational structure that has real business intelligence (i.e. goals and metrics to measure progress) and enough transparency that we can efficiently identify bad actors and do-nothings. Alignment with journalists, politicians and other influencers should be carefully considered and within the context of the mission.

This is a hard problem though because 'people'.

I'm not a fatalist, I'm a Christian. Which-at the very least-means I'm aware of human nature. Apart from general ethics problems, most people are lazy and prone to idolatry. They "like the idea" of liberty. They want to be associated with it. But actually achieving it requires a quality of character that is very rare, and becoming more rare by the day.

Most of America agrees muzzling you with a mask and force-vaccinating you is a good idea. The narrative that Uncle Sam is justified in censoring speech to keep us safe from "threats", is firmly embedded. The left can't refute it because it works in their favor. The right can't refute it because they worship troops, cops, and the flag. So as a poster said above, I doubt this will rise beyond the Rand-Fauci stuff. What happened to Fauci? Nothing really.
    We agree on a lot. I see some of this as being a result of a lack of principle based foundation. Too few understand the why of rights. Politics has been driven to be based on emotional reaction rather than principle. A generation in anxiety mode by weaponized design.

The cyberwarfare factor cannot be ignored. Weak strategies that ignore it ("everybody look and comment on the thing happening on the tv") only serve to help the segregate the various factions in the narrative into more manageable segments so that we can be divided and conquered without our even knowing it.
    The gap between what is important and relevant and what is talked about in normie conversation is a monitored metric.

So any political strategy must take this into account. We need a clearly defined organizational structure that has real business intelligence (i.e. goals and metrics to measure progress) and enough transparency that we can efficiently identify bad actors and do-nothings. Alignment with journalists, politicians and other influencers should be carefully considered and within the context of the mission.

This is a hard problem though because 'people'.
    I've come to some different conclusions while agreeing on the problems. I believe identification of bad actors and do-nothings is a free market technology solution that is coming soon. We will have cross platform ratings. The battle is over whether we control our rights and privacy in regard to them. It could be a centralized social credit nightmare or a decentralized privacy first blockchain solution that allows people to choose their own filters and blacklists (and then the battle is against centralized blacklist providers etc).

I'm not a fatalist, I'm a Christian. Which-at the very least-means I'm aware of human nature. Apart from general ethics problems, most people are lazy and prone to idolatry. They "like the idea" of liberty. They want to be associated with it. But actually achieving it requires a quality of character that is very rare, and becoming more rare by the day.
    I didn't mean to presume too far about you particularly, but maybe I did. I see it as a tendency rather than an affliction anyway, one that anyone is susceptible to. Just like all of them, starts with one.

I've come to some different conclusions while agreeing on the problems. I believe identification of bad actors and do-nothings is a free market technology solution that is coming soon. We will have cross platform ratings. The battle is over whether we control our rights and privacy in regard to them. It could be a centralized social credit nightmare or a decentralized privacy first blockchain solution that allows people to choose their own filters and blacklists (and then the battle is against centralized blacklist providers etc).
    I have been a programmer for over two decades. I've worked on desktop applications, web applications, I've deployed in "the cloud". I'm aware of the public ledger aspects/benefits of things like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. I even built my own prototype of a decentralized reserved-based banking application. There isn't any solution you can think of that can't be built rather quickly and deployed to the cloud for less money than you probably spend on fast food in a month.

In short, I don't believe the problem is lack of some app.

The problem is leadership is hard, and working together for common goals is hard.

Again, people are lazy, and they like to have intellectual conversations rather than do activism.

There is a problem in the community of activists (not unlike Christianity) where people think talking about activism and "liking" activism, actually is activism.

I think if there's any kind of synergy or grassroots traction to be had from an online BBS such as this, people need to be upfront and honest about why they are here.

Anyway, kind of derailing the thread here. This type of activism talk is what "Grassroots Central" forum is for.

If Massie isn't the Chair then it'll be another Jim Jordan dog-n-pony show, with lots of grandstanding but nothing of substance happens to anyone. We've seen this movie plenty of times before. Positive for Massie's image, yes, but that's about it. I hope I'm wrong but you know I'm not....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If Massie isn't the Chair then it'll be another Jim Jordan dog-n-pony show, with lots of grandstanding but nothing of substance happens to anyone. We've seen this movie plenty of times before. Positive for Massie's image, yes, but that's about it. I hope I'm wrong but you know I'm not....
    I doubt our expectations match. A Jim Jordan dog-n-pony show wouldn't result in arrests with only 40 in the freedom caucus. But that doesn't mean nothing is happening. Each time truth is told most everyone that listens gets a bit closer.

Another way to look at it is that the only goal is that the public is awake, nothing else matters. Congress having investigations is just a side effect of the fact that the public is much more awake. IMO, this focuses closer to the root opinion that government will never fix itself.

But I also believe that intellectual honesty requires acknowledgment of gray area. All political theory is based on guesses about what would be ideal if ideal were possible. Therefore anywhere from anarchy to small government *could* be the best route, for all I know based on the real world information that I have. It would take a much different world to conduct the experiments necessary to determine exactly, but that's the window of possible ideal systems.

And so, I have to acknowledge that a representative government could have a chance to correct its own course as much as an individual can.

That said, whether it's no government or a well functioning small representative government that is ideal, I still think it's more than obvious that it is good that this investigation happen.

Dems Rush to Protect FBI/CIA, Buttigieg’s Latest Airline Fiasco w/ David Sirota | SYSTEM UPDATE #20
    https://rumble.com/v24xze6-dems-rush...id-sirota.html

CLIP:

Democrats Rush to Shield FBI/CIA from Any Accountability | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kV4BEPpY
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-13-2023 at 02:13 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dems Rush to Protect FBI/CIA, [...]
    https://rumble.com/v24xze6-dems-rush...id-sirota.html
    https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...27649283588096

Democrats Rush to Shield FBI/CIA from Any Accountability | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kV4BEPpY
    Rep. Thomas Massie - "Those Who Argue Against Transparency May Have Something to Hide" - 1/10/2023

I'd say put me in charge, but I'm in no mood to die suddenly. I'd bring in the most viciously efficient forensic auditors on the planet. Having been through a few of those events, I can tell you that by the time they are done they know which hand it is with which you wipe you butt, how often you roll over on your wife, your brand of undies, and whether you pick your nose when you think nobody is around. The guys from places like Coopers (former employer of mine) cannot be fooled. Seen them at work and I would not want to be on the wrong end of one of those teams. They are devils at finding $#@! out and connecting dots.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll be dipped.

Cheerfully optimistic.
    I'd be a mite careful there. Bear you in mind the mountains of nothing-burgers we have been fed from manifold sources including the once vaunted wikileaks, Q, and even Trump with his "drain the swamp" declarations*.

*I'm still willing to wait awhile on this one. Given the vast reaches of the corruption, one cannot expect corrections to be made in just a few short years, especially if one is unwilling to go the way of blood, which is very tempting at this point, yet I remain uncertain that even under these conditions that it is yet time for that. Should have done that just prior to the Whiskey Rebellion. Had we hung a bunch of the traitorous vermin on the steps of city hall and retained a grim intolerance of even the least tyrannical act, we would not be in the near-boiling pot in which we now find ourselves.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...27649283588096
    <SIGH>...

So many trees... Plenty of rope... Can't we hang just one of these douchepigs?

Amendment XXVIII is more necessary today than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Those Who Argue Against Transparency May Have Something to Hide"
    It is precisely this turn of phrasing that should be employed in the provenly effective manner of Bernays. The left will concoct a phrase and hammer it into the heads of people endlessly for months, years, and decades on end. The result is a quantum alteration of the Meaner's perception of reality, and where mind goes, Brother Ass follows. This is readily observable and as such is beyond argument.

I'm dead serious about this. The left have used Bernays' propaganda machinery to staggering effect, while the rest of us stand idly by with our thumbs up our asses, apparently too appalled by the filth to get our hands dirty. We are no longer a moral people, if ever we were in the first place. It is time for the hoity toity to get their hands messy on an epic scale because nothing else is going to have the effects for which we hope.

We who consider ourselves nominally decent people are expecting good to will out. As things currently stand, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It is precisely because the Meaner is a demoralized beast that a restoration of liberty it cannot happen on the basis upon which we wish it. The Meaner has not the sense to be moved by that which is graciously rightful and good. But if you put the good into terms of which he is capable of grasping and willing to identify, then you may see movement in a direction that doesn't further our slide into the Pit.

The idea of something to hide is powerful in its simplicity and the left long ago discovered the utility of simplistic slogans. Words are more powerful than hydrogen bombs, when used properly to an end, practical effect being the first and foremost consideration. Decent people tend to balk at such notions, and I understand why; they have no grace. But they do have raw power and at this point that is what is needed, especially if we wish to avoid open warfare. Been there, done that, lost a million men and mangled a million more. Do we really want an encore? That will be the only choice left to us, assuming we have the gumption to act in defense of all that is good between men. But it doesn't have to come to that - not if we get smart and brave and dispense with all the squeamishness that has relegated us to this rather tight corner in which we now find ourselves.

I will be kind here and say that the Framers were more than a little naive when they cobbled this Republic of ours from the dust of the ousted British devils. But they gave us all the tools we need to correct the American ship's errancy. We cannot, however, do so if we do not use the tools at our disposal. One of them is that of free speech, and we of the non-left are failing significantly, though not miserably, at making the most of that avenue of redress. The left lives in hog-wild mode, 24x7, and just look at what they have achieved with little more than their endless braying and shrieking! We Freemen need to dispense with our graceful minuets and get into the mosh pit and start slamming away. It many not be pretty, but it can get the job done in ways no other means short of bloodshed are able.

"What are you hiding?" "What are you so obviously afraid of?" "Those Who Argue Against Transparency May Have Something to Hide"

Take up these verbal banners and hammer the living $#@! out of Themme. Beat your enemies mercilessly, as if to use to words to murder them. Be vicious and devoid of grace and manners because clinging to those noble positions has done nothing but to help us into this rotten circumstance. Theye have used our better selves against us with such wild success, I can only stand in applause to Theire ceaseless dedication to the cause of our destruction. But the time of tolerance is now over. Time is here to break out the big guns and go after the enemies of liberty with singular viciousness and purpose. Jam them up at every turn, giving them no respite. Let your vicious hatred of what they represent be painted upon your countenance with no effort to hide it. Theye ARE an enemy and they are bent on your subjugation. Why, for Pete's sake, should you sit idly as your last dregs of freedom are drained from you as blood to the vampire's suck?

We do not want a hot war on our hands. That is what Theye want us to want, and they may get it, but it should not happen until we have exhausted the use of our most powerful weapons, our words. Bernays was an evil genius, but a genius nevertheless. Use the weapons he gave to the left to crush them. Beat them to political and cultural death with words. It costs us far less than taking up those rifles, so why not at least try? Our efforts thus far have not been spectacular and I will assert that this is in significant part due to our general unwillingness to use Theire tools against Themme.

This effort to thwart an investigation has opened a door of grand opportunity because in their panic, those $#@! Democrats have exposed themselves for what they are in a most glaring manner. The iron is at that bright yellow, greasy-looking welding heat. The time to strike is now. "What are you afraid of?" "Why are you attempting to thwart transparency?" Find clips of Democrats braying on about transparency and rub their hooked noses in them. Bsh them wildly with their own words and give them no avenue of escape. Force them to respond or show themselves as suspect when they refuse, and make it explicitly clear that they have failed to answer your questions, once again asking "of what is it that you are so afraid that you will not answer so simple a question?" Expose them to the withering light of scrutiny, armed with their own proclamations and other drama-queenery. Force them to explain the discrepancies in their wild fits of emotional outburst, saying one thing for their own and the diametric opposite for those whom they so openly revile in their senseless blindness.

Torment them. Make their lives a monotonically growing discomfort as you corner them with the same questions to which we all know they have no good answers, save the truth which serves only to assassinate their every stated cause. Become a monster because at this point monsters are the only thing that may yet save us. Of this I have no doubt whatsoever.

Destroy the left, leaving them with zero credibility and a voice nobody wishes to hear. This can be done, but only if we do it. Nobody is coming to rescue you, or me, or anyone, so you'd damned better get to the task of rescuing yourself, or die trying because that which Theye have in store for you makes being flayed alive seem like a cake-walk.

I have been offending my enemies at every turn and I fully intend on continuing to do so with an eye open to any opportunity to gain allies. This is not mindless, blind, and undirected hatred that I advocate, but simply a single-minded purposefulness that is of an absolute pragmatism. But when I see someone whom I may disarm by giving them a kiss on their forehead, I will make use of that to my best ability. But for those who are steadfastly against me because they refuse to so much as look outside of their cattle chute, I will pound them with ideas and challenges to their world views without cease, interruption, or mercy. I don't want to go to hot war... at least not usually, so I choose to let Themme and their adherents have it with both barrels of my large-bore verbal goose gun. I choose to turn away from my better sensibilities for the sake of doing all I can to save my fellows from the most grim of fates. I do this because I love freedom and my fellow human beings, despicable as many of them may be in their demeanors. I am willing to debase myself in some ways for the sake of my freedom and that of those around me, yet shall I stand before God clean of conscience on that account, if on no other, for I will have done what I felt I needed to do to preserve that which is good and right and proper and beautiful.

I can choose this only for myself. As for the rest of you, that is out of my hands.

May you find your ways worthy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast