Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I accidentally slept with a Donald Trump supporter

Last edited by anaconda; 12-08-2016 at 06:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh. Her choice who she has sex with. This is as good and bad as most reasons people have random sexual hook ups and hang ups.

As a proud liberal though, her reasons for not boning a Trumphumper are silly. Whether you dress your Emperor up in the cloak of nationalism or nativism, it is still the same authoritarian underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    What is her stance on the Fed?
    I'm quite certain she has no idea what it is. And if you explain it to her, she will insist it is necessary to finance government debt or some garbage. She's no catch. Hit it and quit. No talking necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I had a feeling her phone was hiding something in that selfie... It's Baltar!

Ewwww.. butterface.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes it trips me out that many of you seem to know a lot about each other's non-internet lives.

It's cool...just kind of a trip.

Edit: Except in the case of Suzanimal...you're definitely an open book.
    Last edited by The One; 12-08-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I had a feeling her phone was hiding something in that selfie... It's Baltar!

I read this as "equal parts anus."

Where can I get one of those?

I see this:

http://www.cafepress.com/+social_jus...int,1701813687

But I want monthly photos!
    http://eji.org/history-racial-injustice-calendar

Last month was anti-redneck month. There was that picture TheCount or some nonsense posted a few weeks ago with the "White Lives Matter" confederate flag people and then a bunch of stuff about black people getting lynched like over a hundred years ago and then the whole Dustin Roof false flag shooting.. it' can be pretty hysterical..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    http://eji.org/history-racial-injustice-calendar

Last month was anti-redneck month. There was that picture TheCount or some nonsense posted a few weeks ago with the "White Lives Matter" confederate flag people and then a bunch of stuff about black people getting lynched like over a hundred years ago and then the whole Dustin Roof false flag shooting.. it' can be pretty hysterical..
    Oh, I see. I thought you meant you had a humorous calendar mocking SJW's. But this site looks like real actual legitimate social injustice calendars. Great photo of the lady on the wooden steps. Not sure what her story was but a great photo.
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-08-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Ha ha.
    The guy showed up on 4chan, and wrote his side of the story, with proof it really was him.
    My favorite part is, she lied about his height, he's actually only 5' 9". XD
    Anyways, here is a screenshot of the 4chan thread, with proof it was him:
    http://imgur.com/a/ngYfG
    The person saying the 'tfw you're 5'9"...' wasn't the OP. It was another 4chan user. Compare the ID tags of the two posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Oh, I see. I thought you meant you had a humorous calendar mocking SJW's. But this site looks like real actual legitimate social injustice calendars. Great photo of the lady on the wooden steps. Not sure what her story was but a great photo.
    No, my roommate is a hardcore SJW

I actually used to be a member of Amnesty International a long time ago. They were like the SJWs before it was cool. I'm all on board with some of the causes, but the tact and direction of the movement has become completely atrocious.

And I've been accused of being a Stormfronter here..lol
    Last edited by dannno; 12-08-2016 at 09:06 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm slightly disappointed tim, before clicking on this thread I thought you were going to give us a peak into your exciting sex life

And I've been accused of being a Stormfronter here..lol
    LOL A Stormfronter Human Rights Activist! And I am similarly always amused when 10th Amendment advocates are called "neo Nazis" when Nazis were ardent centrists.
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-09-2016 at 02:22 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I once accidentally slept with some fire ants . I learned to be more cautious of where i threw a sleeping in the dark .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    I'm slightly disappointed tim, before clicking on this thread I thought you were going to give us a peak into your exciting sex life
    I am glad you are not entirely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I once accidentally slept with some fire ants . I learned to be more cautious of where i threw a sleeping in the dark .
    That's nothing, I've slept with a few lionesses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And he responded, “Well, actually the guy raises some valid points. Mexicans are taking our jobs.”

Meanwhile I’m a Canadian expat who just moved to America. I pointed that out and he went, “No, no. It’s different.” Why? Because I’m white and in my twenties?

For all his supposed good points, he failed the $#@! test. He should have agreed and amplified. Make a joke about her being deported after Trump wins. Live and learn.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    For all his supposed good points, he failed the $#@! test. He should have agreed and amplified. Make a joke about her being deported after Trump wins. Live and learn.[/COLOR]
    Ya, that probably would have landed him a top 3 spot.

Last edited by anaconda; 12-09-2016 at 01:17 AM.

People will make up anything to sell their bloog. At least put an ounce of effort into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So now I gotta get me a copy of Ann Coulter's book!

Not to read. But the apparent effect it has to get the leftovers from the night before out of your house is amazing!

this book does the job well.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Her fingernails are scary.

By the by, how exactly does someone sleep with someone else accidentally?

I do not ever recall my huge member ever making its grand entry by accident. I've never, until now, heard any woman suggest that her legs have accidentally flown open just as a wayward penis just happened to be zeroing in on her vulva's precise location, also by pure coincidence.

Can someone please help me here?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Ha ha.
    The guy showed up on 4chan, and wrote his side of the story, with proof it really was him.
    [...]
    Anyways, here is a screenshot of the 4chan thread, with proof it was him:
    http://imgur.com/a/ngYfG

LOL
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I've never, until now, heard any woman suggest that her legs have accidentally flown open just as a wayward penis just happened to be zeroing in on her vulva's precise location, also by pure coincidence.

Suzanimal, you wanna take this one?

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    By the by, how exactly does someone sleep with someone else accidentally?

I do not ever recall my huge member ever making its grand entry by accident. I've never, until now, heard any woman suggest that her legs have accidentally flown open just as a wayward penis just happened to be zeroing in on her vulva's precise location, also by pure coincidence.

Nice, I almost just choked on my hamburger helper!
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

I made the mistake of clicking on the link. It appears to be one of those free papers full of trash and advertisements. They have a feature where people can send in their Tinder adventures, which is what the OP did.

This one was particularly disgusting.

A 29-year-old woman’s perfect Tinder one-night stand has a hygiene problem

A true story from the frontiers of Toronto's app-enabled dating scene

By Toronto Life | June 16, 2016 AT 10:43 am

My name is Rachel. I’m a 29-year-old programming coordinator for an arts organization.

I’ve been using Tinder off and on for a few years. For a long time, I would always be the first one to send a message to a potential date, but for the past few weeks I’ve been more lazy about that, and I’ve been chatting with guys who message me first. Which might be why I’m having dates that are a little stranger than what I’m used to.

On this particular day, about a week and a half ago, I’d already been on one bad Tinder date. I had a second one lined up. This one was going to be the perfect one-night stand. The man was good looking. He was a musician. He had an “I stand with Planned Parenthood” badge on one of his profile pictures. He was a feminist. Perfect. He had all my check marks, but I wasn’t worried about him liking me for more than just the one evening.

We met at Holy Oak café, and he was clearly quite ragged. Right away, I suspected that he probably didn’t have access to a shower. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and they were dirty. It looked like his clothes and his skin had a thin film on them. He had a really long beard and and short hair. He was very dirty. But he was a very good-looking dirty person, and our conversation was great. I needed to get past the smell, or get him into a shower.

He said he wanted to change in his van. So we went to his van, which he clearly lived in. It was a white van, with no windows. Inside it was pretty dingy and there was a makeshift bed. At some point I learned that he had been on tour for eight years, so he had probably been living in different vehicles for about that long.

Then we went to Duffy’s diner, which is a charming little dive on Bloor Street. I like having first dates at places where I’m unlikely to run into anyone. We had burgers.

After we were finished eating, we took a walk. I had my bike with me, so I was like, “Let’s at least walk towards my house so I can drop off my bike.” And then, when we got there, I was like, “Do you want a shower?”

And he was like, “No, let’s keep walking.”

We walked around for a while. It was raining, and the wetness was starting to get to me. After a while, I said, “I’m sorry. We have to go to my house so I can get clean.”

My feet were wet from the walk, so I washed them and changed into different socks and sat down. And I was like, “Do you want to shower?” And he said no. And we sat down and continued to talk.

We listened to some records, and eventually started making out. The makeout wasn’t great, and normally if the makeout isn’t great, but I intend to have sex with the person, I just move forward. But I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t make the next step. The guy was too dirty.

So, for the last time, I was like, “Hey, do you want to shower?”

And he said, “Well, I guess you could push me into the shower if you really wanted to.”

I just sat there hoping he’d be like, “Okay, where’s the towel?” But he never followed up, for some reason. And I was still making out with him. And I was thinking, “I have white sheets. I can’t have this man in my bed.”

I wanted to offer him clean clothes, because I knew he probably didn’t have many. In my head, I was treating him like a homeless person—but he wasn’t a homeless person. He was a lovely, nice man. But he smelled so bad.

Eventually, I told him I couldn’t do it. I was like, “I’m just really distracted.”

And he was like, “Are you distracted by the smell of my feet?” And he laughed. Eventually he said, “I think I’m gonna go.” And he left.

He could have had a shower and sex and somewhere to sleep that wasn’t a van. But it wasn’t in the cards. He really didn’t want that shower. I feel like it must have been on principle or something. Still, if he were to contact me next time he’s in Toronto, I would totally be game—provided he’d showered in the last 24 hours.
    http://torontolife.com/city/life/tin...stand-hygiene/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He had all my check marks, but I wasn’t worried about him liking me for more than just the one evening.
    :/

Unfortunately this has been extremely common for the last couple decades.

I want to know what the hell is her problem with dirty, stinky people??

She's a STINKIST!!!!
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-09-2016 at 03:12 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    :/

Unfortunately this has been extremely common for the last couple decades.
    And women like this wonder why they can't find a "good" man... because it so obviously has nothing to do with them.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I want to know what the hell is her problem with dirty, stinky people??

She's a STINKIST!!!!
    Stinkfist?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast