Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJT Calls Alex Jones and Thanks Infowarriors

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

DJT Calls Alex Jones and Thanks Infowarriors

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cowardly jellyfishes

On behalf of the liberty movement on this forum, thank YOU Donald J Trump.

Electing you was our great pleasure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And thank YOU Alex Jones for the great penis pills you offer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If Trump continues along this path we hope him to, he's got my support. Ive been defending him with a lot of friends recently mainly as devil's advocate but the more I defend him the more I like him. The left is literally driving us towards him, talk about blow back.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Too much horseback riding through the years down there for ya?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Well, I guess that settles it...

...AJ is definitely controlled opposition.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Just tryin' to make america Great . Alex does his part with the dick pills .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's not controlled, he's just far to eager to see globalist scum locked up. He's been ranting about them for years, he sees this as his opportunity.

I admit, I fall prey to it sometimes as well.

Lol, this feels like living proof we somehow woke up in the alternate Berenstain Bears universe. Never thought I would see the day when Jones gets a Presidential interview, but it's only fitting Trump should give access to Infowars and Breitbart after the way the MSM treated him. I'm okay with this. Draining the swamp should extend to the media too, as they've been public enemy number one in the mind control mechanism over this country.

Presidential credibility to the alternative media, could help this platform obtain new eyes and new ears. I support that.

Thanks AJ for selling out everything you belive in. And thanks for helping the system put a tyrant in place. Job well done Alex.

On behalf of the liberty movement on this forum, thank YOU Donald J Trump.

Electing you was our great pleasure.
    That a horrible $#@!ing joke right there.

I can't stand his voice. My son always tried to get me to watch AJ videos a decade ago. It's like having teeth pulled to sit through one. I find it funny that now suddenly the Trumpalistas have embraced the defacto harbinger of conspiracy theory. Many who a few years ago would have wanted him hanged for his claims that 911 was an inside job. (Although the claims of Podestas weird occultish stuff was eerily reminiscent of Bohemian Grove stories I first heard about on an AJ show).

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    Lol, this feels like living proof we somehow woke up in the alternate Berenstain Bears universe. Never thought I would see the day when Jones gets a Presidential interview, but it's only fitting Trump should give access to Infowars and Breitbart after the way the MSM treated him. I'm okay with this. Draining the swamp should extend to the media too, as they've been public enemy number one in the mind control mechanism over this country.
    It would be great if Trump never gives an interview to the MSM ever and refuses to talk whenever their microphones are present.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    It would be great if Trump never gives an interview to the MSM ever and refuses to talk whenever their microphones are present.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/wa...on-60-minutes/
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This one should be interesting:
    “It happens to be one of the strongest assets,” Trump said about insuring people with pre-existing conditions. “It adds cost, but it’s very much something we’re gonna try and keep.”

And, he told Stahl, that there will be no lapse between the repeal of Mr. Obama’s signature health-care law and its replacement by his version. The’re won’t be “a two day period” or “a two year period where there’s nothing. It will be repealed and replaced. I mean, you’ll know. And it’ll be great health care for much less money,” he promised.

“Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced,” Mr. Trump told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Friday.

Mr. Trump favors keeping in place protections for patients with pre-existing conditions, along with a measure that allows parents to keep their children on their insurance policies until the age of 26, the Journal said, and it also reported that during their meeting Thursday, Mr. Obama asked the president-elect to reconsider repealing it.

In fact, Mr. Trump told the Journal that a big reason for his shift from his call for a full repeal was his meeting with Mr. Obama, who, he said, suggested areas of Obamacare to keep intact. “I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that,” Mr. Trump said.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trumpers need to flood the Don with messages telling him "$#@! no, destroy the whole thing". Of course, us non-Trumpers could smell the bull$#@! stew from a mile away. Just wait for bad news about the wall and deportation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    out of respect, I will do that,” Mr. Trump said.
    Out of respect I will continue your legacy Mr Bush oppsies, Obama, (who I hated during the campaign)
    I have a feeling we are going to hear that a lot.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Trumpers need to flood the Don with messages telling him "$#@! no, destroy the whole thing". Of course, us non-Trumpers could smell the bull$#@! stew from a mile away. Just wait for bad news about the wall and deportation.
    ^THIS^

Chester Copperpot

AGREED... A call from the president into Alex Jones is major credibility... Alex will be going mainstream if he already hasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    ...AJ is definitely controlled opposition.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    AGREED... A call from the president into Alex Jones is major credibility... Alex will be going mainstream if he already hasnt.

...having alex will be great because we need another republican apologist and bootlicker on the radio dial....

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...having alex will be great because we need another republican apologist and bootlicker on the radio dial....
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Yep, it's coming. And all the penis pills in the world won't stop all Trump's alpha-dog bravado from being watered down and emasculated as reality sets in and the siren songs of the establishment once again prevail. It was inevitable.
    Last edited by rprprs; 11-12-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

We shouldn't underestimate the art of negotiation. Trump is a master at making deals. So when he says to Mexico, we're going to build a wall and you're going to pay for it, that sets a high price to bargin with...or maybe we really are going to build a wall and make them pay for it *halo*
    Last edited by Dangergirl; 11-12-2016 at 05:42 PM.

It would be awesome if DJ gave the mainstream media NO access.

No CNN, no FOX, Washington Post, New York Times, MSNBC....

Jones had an in-depth convo with DJT this past Friday. Jones doesn't want to disclose the nature of the conversation because he's afraid it will used against him. He also said that DJT jr is an avid listener.

https://youtu.be/Xkt2UpsRLMY?t=11m31s
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-14-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Alex Jones for Director of the CIA!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Alex Jones for Director of the CIA!
    Perfect considering, He's already run by them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast