Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RPF members missing in action...

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Truth Warrior, Rev9
    Truth Warrior was Ronin Truth who was banned, again.

Don't know where Randy (Rev9) got off to.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I'm still alive.
    Hey now! Was wondering about you.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Looking over old threads, I wonder where some of these folks have gotten off to.

mad cow

Icymudpuppy

Kathy88

Trvlyr

kcchiefs6465

Carson

Bruno

Just to name a few.
    Icymudpuppy is alive and well. He is a client of mine. He is very busy with work these days.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Things'll pick back up.

2017 is going to be a great year!

Acala hasn't been mentioned, so I'll mention him. But all (or most) of these people are still around. They just got bored. We need to give 'em something to get fired up again!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I only haunt this place anymore when Facebook reminds me that I'm really not crazy about many of the people I interact with regularly.
    Politics is a dead-end, for the foreseeable future... the only thing to get excited about is we get lots of salty, salty SJW tears for the next four years.
    I come here to get news stories, and to interact with other polymaths, since there are more here than a lot of other places I could visit.
    In addition, for some inexplicable reason forums aren't as popular as they used to be, since people can get their "wasting time on the internet" time in on FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
    It's not hard for me to understand why someone wouldn't want to come here anymore. There aren't a whole lot of things going on here that aren't going on on some other site that has a phone app with push notifications.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IIRC, it was just a temp ban for that. I believe Trvlyr eventually decided to leave over the issue of Lincoln, but that is just a guess.
    can I get a link? or at least a summary?

Truth Warrior was Ronin Truth who was banned, again.

Don't know where Randy (Rev9) got off to.
    Rev9 got reinstated, and decided he'd had enough. He came around long enough to say goodbye.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Go here and read his last posts;
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search....rchid=19915643
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Politics is a dead-end, for the foreseeable future...

It's not hard for me to understand why someone wouldn't want to come here anymore. There aren't a whole lot of things going on here that aren't going on on some other site that has a phone app with push notifications.
    I read headlines too and pipe in now and then. Sometimes I feel like one of those two judges on the Muppetshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    He quoted Lincoln, people attacked him and Lincoln.

Lincoln is a bit of a hot topic for some.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Green73 snapped, went over to the Dark Side and became The Texan.
    My mistake.

It was bxm043 not Green73.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I read headlines too and pipe in now and then. Sometimes I feel like one of those two judges on the Muppetshow.
    Waldorf and Statler, the old guys?
    It's an even more apt comparison since they weren't judges: they were audience members who always said the show stinks, and yet couldn't stop coming back.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I miss Ronin.

I think about him every time I read my horoscope.

That reminds me....my daily astroslam.

Your quest to find the originator of the Jell-o shot turns into a month-long, cross-country road trip punctuated by a series of crippling hangovers. Your research will end in failure and liver damage.
    https://www.astrology.com/horoscope/...lam/libra.html

Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

We got the best box here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I miss all those people mentioned. Didn't rev9 come back for a short bit and end up getting into a heated exchange with Gunny?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    : they were audience members who always said the show stinks, and yet couldn't stop coming back.
    Yeah. Who am I kidding? I love it here.

Yeah. Who am I kidding? I love it here.
    You can sit with me in the peanut gallery.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

mini-me and Cabal.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't read a post by Suzanimal in 30 minutes. It's really not like her. Does anyone know if she is alright?

Rev9? Oh and Kludge is a douchebag
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    mini-me and Cabal.
    mini me...yes of course...and Cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You can sit with me in the peanut gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    2017 is going to be a great year![/B]
    It's gonna be a Great year indeed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

YumYum
    I have not seen him around in years .
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (Haven't been rendered yet)

Annoyed by the authoritarians.

Same old same old.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Larry Lepard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast