Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul on ABC World News 10-3-07 *Video*

Ron Paul on ABC World News 10-3-07 *Video*

Ron Paul on ABC World News 10-3-07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCiCBjhNR78

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the youtube it was great exposure
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

State by State - Voter Registration Information
    Pledge to Vote - Ron Paul Voter Bomb
    Ron Paul Flix - For all the latest Ron Paul videos and media coverage
    My Ron Paul T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers, and much more

Thanks for the quick upload. I was waiting for this.
    Christian. American. Buckeye. In that order.
    Ron Paul 2008

I liked seeing George Will talking positively about Paul. Will has been slowly turning against the Iraq War as of late. I'd love to see him do one of his columns that shows up in the back page of Time or on a major newspaper on Paul.

Definitely the best segment on Paul of the day.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Great coverage but is it just me or is the one of the "supporters" at the end is wearing a tinfoil hat? Around 1:32 - 1:33 there is a woman that looks like she covered a baseball cap in tinfoil.

Thanks for posting this. Made me smile.

Last edited by daviddee; 08-28-2021 at 03:21 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Great coverage but is it just me or is the one of the "supporters" at the end is wearing a tinfoil hat? Around 1:32 - 1:33 there is a woman that looks like she covered a baseball cap in tinfoil.
    LMAO omg, I have seen that clip before, And i never noticed it. But yes there is a Woman there wearing a foil Hat, LMAO

Freaking nut bar!!

rate, comment and favor people
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

I cant wait to George Stephnopolus eat his shoe. Notice that he dident cover that part of the story. Very fair coverage....

The funny part was them saying "he has not had much coverage" WELL DUH! that's the medias fault!

I concur

The piece was excellant, and I agree - I love George Will's comments. I like GW because he's a good counterbalance to the NRO-neocon machine. He's well researched and thoughtful. "It's okay to be conservative and against the war, in fact if you're a small goverment conservative you have to be against the war." Damn straight.

Sk

wow a good piece - puzzling that they would air this

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    she was probably just doing her daily contacting of the mothership. how often are we supposed to be doing that again?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGetsIt View Post
    yeah, it is. I'm serious.

Last edited by terlinguatx; 01-26-2022 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGetsIt View Post
    Hopefully this is just a sign of even greater things to come!
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That article was so positive I peed my pants twice watching it.

Seamaiden and I are simply beside ourselves. That wa a tremendous piece. Dr. Paul is now getting coverage in the MSM....We did it folks! We helped the good Dr. get his foot in the door! I am so very proud to be a part of this. All of us have been steadfast and unwavering as have Dr. Paul's staff and "The Man" himself.

Now the real work begins. I'll be donating another $1,000 between now and the end of the next quarter. I need to convince some of my colleagues to donate as well.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

"We are The People. We are America, and We have a Voice."
    Vote Ron Paul for President 2008

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I liked seeing George Will talking positively about Paul. Will has been slowly turning against the Iraq War as of late. I'd love to see him do one of his columns that shows up in the back page of Time or on a major newspaper on Paul.

Definitely the best segment on Paul of the day.
    George Will wrote a positive piece about Paul money months ago in Newsweek before his campaign turned into the grassroots behemoth it is today. He's in our corner, I think.

Wow! Now that is what i call a hit-piece! Thanks to abc.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

You can watch this vid on youtube or... the featured video that automatically plays when you click on the republican section of the politics tab on abc's website.

Count it!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wink

thanks for posting the vid!

our guy is so fantastic - he always gives me hope!!!

Flood ABC World News with positive comments about the report.

This was FABULOUS!! We were dancing around, giving each other high fives at my house..... What a great interview. Hell, what a great quarter!

You guys ALL ROCK

~~M

This was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.

I sent this video to all the people I know in the "over 50 category" b/c it is 1) real great 2)the troops comment 3)older people can relate better to the nightly news than internet.

We just tapped several million KEY VOTERS that have had practically no coverage of Dr. Paul. This is an important and new demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMachine7 View Post
    George Will wrote a positive piece about Paul money months ago in Newsweek before his campaign turned into the grassroots behemoth it is today. He's in our corner, I think.
    A Cubs win and a Paul Presidency will be his Simeon Moment!

Anyone have the ratings for ABC World News?

I know it is lower than it used to be, but still this is very very significant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast