View Poll Results: If Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination, how would you vote?

Voters
1226. You may not vote on this poll
  • No one but Paul, else write-in Paul

710 57.91%
  • No one but Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, else write-in Paul

138 11.26%
  • Ron Paul, else third party

114 9.30%
  • Ron Paul or Gary Johnson else third party

104 8.48%
  • Ron Paul, else GOP nominee (regardless of who that is)

11 0.90%
  • Ron Paul else Other GOP contender, but only if a specific one or two

27 2.20%
  • Ron Paul else Obama

38 3.10%
  • If Ron Paul not nominee, I have no idea how I'd vote! Make Ron Paul nominee!

84 6.85%
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Media and GOP: "No one but Paul" POLL ADDED

No One But Paul!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Green View Post
    That's why it's imperative that should Dr. Paul not be the candidate that everyone on these forums not only vote for Obama, but literally campaign for him.
    That's ridiculous. You could hold a gun to my head, and I still wouldn't vote for Obama. I'll either vote for a 3rd party candidate or write Ron's name in on the ballot, as most Ron Paul supporters are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    I voted for John McCain in 2008 so I really have to make up for that..I'll probably have to write in Ron Paul for the rest of my life just to get over the guilt I feel from that vote.
    Me too.

Here's a Poll on an external site, I think the voters in this thread should give it some love and make it clear that the answer is

NO ONE BUT PAUL!

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post

With recent rumours of a Paul/Romney alliance, we at RP Delegates felt it was appropriate to asses the sentiments on our our Facebook page. What we've found is an interesting mix of results with 200 current respondents. There are a number of different opinions, which are all valid and likewise appreciated.

You can participate in the poll by voting at this link.

No doubt about it, should Ron Paul be successful at obtaining the number of required delegates at the Republican National Convention in Tampa Bay, Florida - Then he will go on to face Obama in the general election. He will then make his own pick for Vice President. This scenario is ideal, and will be exactly what we're working so hard to accomplish. Ron Paul and his supporters will stop at nothing to take back the GOP and put a constitutionalist in the Whitehouse.

What if Ron Paul and the other candidates didn’t acquire enough delegates to secure the nomination on the first ballot? Well, what we have here is what’s called a “Brokered Convention“. Ron needs to secure 1144 delegates to win the nomination with a total in attendance of 2380.

Remember to participate in the poll.

The results of the poll will he hosted, here. Check back tomorrow.

(Message to the forums - we know this is a touchy subject for some, so participate in the poll and make your voice heard.)
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

I am looking forward to the results to this poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post

With recent rumours of a Paul/Romney alliance, we at RP Delegates felt it was appropriate to asses the sentiments on our our Facebook page. What we've found is an interesting mix of results with 200 current respondents. There are a number of different opinions, which are all valid and likewise appreciated.

You can participate in the poll by voting at this link.

No doubt about it, should Ron Paul be successful at obtaining the number of required delegates at the Republican National Convention in Tampa Bay, Florida - Then he will go on to face Obama in the general election. He will then make his own pick for Vice President. This scenario is ideal, and will be exactly what we're working so hard to accomplish. Ron Paul and his supporters will stop at nothing to take back the GOP and put a constitutionalist in the Whitehouse.

What if Ron Paul and the other candidates didn’t acquire enough delegates to secure the nomination on the first ballot? Well, what we have here is what’s called a “Brokered Convention“. Ron needs to secure 1144 delegates to win the nomination with a total in attendance of 2380.

Remember to participate in the poll.

The results of the poll will he hosted, here. Check back tomorrow.

(Message to the forums - we know this is a touchy subject for some, so participate in the poll and make your voice heard.)
    No One But Paul!!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait to see the results

As for now

NO ONE BUT PAUL.......thats Ron Paul

No One But Paul, because any other vote would be a wasted vote.

No One But Paul!

(And shift the Overton Window closer to him for everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    That's ridiculous. You could hold a gun to my head, and I still wouldn't vote for Obama. I'll either vote for a 3rd party candidate or write Ron's name in on the ballot, as most Ron Paul supporters are doing.
    This.

If it's all about principles and not caving in, that has to include "strategic" voting as well.

No, I won't do that, a vote for Obama is as big a violation of principles as a vote for any of the others, since there will be, at the end of the day, no real difference in policy or direction.

This is like "opting out" at the airport, not about "winning" but simply about making a stand.

NO ONE BUT PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This.

If it's all about principles and not caving in, that has to include "strategic" voting as well.

No, I won't do that, a vote for Obama is as big a violation of principles as a vote for any of the others, since there will be, at the end of the day, no real difference in policy or direction.

This is like "opting out" at the airport, not about "winning" but simply about making a stand.

NO ONE BUT PAUL
    ^^This

I usually make at least some effort to avoid political "buzzwords" but I've made an exception with Obamney because honestly even tho it's a buzz word / sound bite it is actually quite accurate, and many high powered corporations have put there money where my mouth is in support of this idea.
    I may not agree with elitist status quo lobbyists on much but this I have to say they've nailed it. When it comes to Romney/Obama the correct description is "substantially similar" (to miss appropriate the Federal ruling regarding untested GMO food products )
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This.

NO ONE BUT PAUL
    This.

No One But Paul!!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

No one but Paul.

War with Iran is a DONE DEAL if Romney is elected.

Romney is the most pro-militarism and anti-islamic in the bunch. Much, much, much, much MORE SO than Santorum. Romney is more phobic about Islamic jihadists than Santorum is about birth control.

I know one of Romney's cousins who has a restaurant not far from where I live and I've followed what Romney has done and said over the years. He is a STONE COLD ANTI ISLAMIC PHOBE. Headlines from interviews with Romney.

It's a terrible idea to cut defense. (Oct 2011)
    Devoted to making America the strongest nation on Earth. (Oct 2011)
    Strong Economy; Strong Military; Strong People. (Mar 2010)
    Increase defense spending. (Mar 2010)
    Recognize the scope and reality of the jihadist threat. (Mar 2010)
    Strengthen soft power because it is real power. (Mar 2010)
    Defense cost comparison US vs PRC. (Mar 2010)
    Our nuclear arsenal must be updated comprehensively. (Mar 2010)
    Allies must increase defense spending to a fair share. (Mar 2010)
    No Miranda rights for suicide bombers. (Feb 2010)
    Closing Guantanamo leaves America vulnerable to another 9/11. (Feb 2009)
    Raise military spending. (Feb 2008)
    Add 100,000 to the military without a draft. (Jan 2008)
    Best to not say whether waterboarding is torture or not. (Jan 2008)
    Not wise for us to describe our interrogation techniques
    . (Nov 2007)
    Lawyers are the last people to ask about war decisions. (Oct 2007)
    FactCheck: Bush cut military budget as much as Bill Clinton. (Oct 2007)
    Apologized for comparing public service to military service. (Sep 2007)
    Wiretap mosques to keep tabs on Islamic extremists. (Sep 2007)
    Sharply increase military investment to face radical jihad. (Aug 2007)
    Global military & non-military effort to defeat jihad. (Aug 2007)
    Don’t weaken Musharraf; we need ally against Bin Laden. (Aug 2007)
    Double Guantanamo, to avoid access to lawyers. (May 2007)
    Eligible for draft in 1969; regrets not having served. (Mar 2007)
    FBI wiretaps and spying on immigrants OK. (Dec 2006)
    Use both military actions to defeat Jihadists. (Dec 2006)
    Jihadists attack to destroy all moderate governments. (Jan 2006)
    We need at least 100,000 more troops in our military. (Jan 2006)
    Islamic terror has nothing to do with US policy of bases. (Jan 2006)

MORE:

Romney's 44 page foreign policy paper (the foreward is by Eliot Cohen, Romney's Iranian advisor), the paper is PURE IMPERIALISM, justifying "world policing", "nation building" and expanding legal authority for U.S. officials conducting the “war on terror.” His white paper says: “As president, Mitt Romney will empower all relevant military, intelligence, and homeland security agencies with the appropriate legal authority and policy guidance to dismantle terrorist groups and prevent terrorist attacks on our homeland and on targets abroad.”-- http://www.mittromney.com/sites/defa...itePaper_0.pdf

Romney op-ed from Wall Street Journal: If Elected I'd Deploy Ships to the Gulf & Prepare for War With Iran http://news.antiwar.com/2011/11/10/r...war-with-iran/ & http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...373481512.html

About Romney's foreign policy adviser on Iran: http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2012...s-man-on-iran/

Mitt Romneys says he will invade Iran to keep them from acquiring nuclear capability: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2uKZ2g8J1I

The media is tip toeing around Romney and Obama and NOT doing their jobs WHICH LEAVES voters NOT knowing what they are going to get into. PLEASE, PLEASE, please read Mitt Romney's American Century White Paper. He is saying UP FRONT he INTENDS to EXPAND the "WAR ON TERROR" and give MILITARY INTELLIGENCE M-O-R-E POWER.

In my opinion.
    Last edited by jolynna; 03-06-2012 at 08:05 PM.

NOBP
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No One But Paul. A choice between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney is a choice between whether you want to spend trillions of dollars on domestic welfare programs, or whether you want to spend trillions of dollars on endless war. I choose neither.

la la la

No One But Paul -- voted for you today, Dr. Paul!

la la la

Silly GOP, ya still aren't getting it.

la la la

No big deal, though, we're never gonna quit, and we're growing all the time, which means you're shrinking all the time.

la la la

We will win. We have to. Time is on our side.

la la la

No One But Paul.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

NOBP

Bump for any visitors on Super Tuesday

Ron Paul's supporters are not for sale. You will understand this in the coming weeks and months. We promise.

Paul or Obama, GOP. Looks like you're making your 2008 bed all over again.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Hey, GOP, we've warned you.

We will stick by our words.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If Ron Paul is not the GOP nominee, then they are toast. Burnt toast with rotten eggs. Stupid. Very Stupid.

No One But Paul!!

Brother Jonathan

The more the media mistreats him. The longer his party marginalizes him. The more blatant their deception becomess but in equal or greater proportion so our resolve to counter that with our strong unbending support for this great man.

Don't think for one minute that our level of integrity is on the same as your's. Don't think for one second that truth and right mean the same thing to you as to us. They don't! We know what truth is and what we hear from the media and the partisan elites is not it. At first we didn't know what the truth was. All we knew was that we didn't here it. But when, we searched we found it in a great man. A man whose words reflect accurately the words of the great men who founded this great country.

Your words contradict those men. Your actions shame their memory and cause them to turn over in their graves. As a result, we are hated by many people in many different countries while you lie to us and tell us it's our fault for being free and prosperous while the truth hits you in your face. That it was your bomb that killed their mother and daughter. That it was your manipulation of currency that drove them into such dire poverty that they couldn't afford to eat. That it was your influence on their government that supported the dictator that oppressed them. THAT Is why they hate us you LIARS not because of us.

And how did you come into such power and influence in the first place? By the very same tactics you're using right now to deprive us of the candidate who will stop your evil. You have done this for a long time for these things didn't happen overnight. You have maitnained your power through intrigue, deception, and propaganda if not by sheer force and violence.

Do not think for one second that good and decent people who are sick and tired of your wars, and violence, and lies and debt, and the theft of our freedoms will support the candidates who will bring us more wars, deeper debt and more loss of our freedoms.

This is our battle cry. This is our resolve. This comes from our hearts and through our informed minds.

NO ONE BUT PAUL
    Last edited by Captain Shays; 03-09-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    The more the media mistreats him. The longer his party marginalizes him. The more blatant their deception becomess but in equal or greater proportion so our resolve to counter that with our strong unbending support for this great man.

Don't think for one minute that our level of integrity is on the same as your's. Don't think for one second that truth and right mean the same thing to you as to us. They don't! We know what truth is and what we hear from the media and the partisan elites is not it. At first we didn't know what the truth was. All we knew was that we didn't here it. But when, we searched we found it in a great man. A man whose words reflect accurately the words of the great men who founded this great country.

Your words contradict those men. Your actions shame their memory and cause them to turn over in their graves. As a result, we are hated by many people in many different countries while you lie to us and tell us it's our fault for being free and prosperous while the truth hits you in your face. That it was your bomb that killed their mother and daughter. That it was your manipulation of currency that drove them into such dire poverty that they couldn't afford to eat. That it was your influence on their government that supported the dictator that oppressed them. THAT Is why they hate us you LIARS not because of us.

And how did you come into such power and influence in the first place? By the very same tactics you're using right now to deprive us of the candidate who will stop your evil. You have done this for a long time for these things didn't happen overnight. You have maitnained your power through intrigue, deception, and propaganda if not by sheer force and violence.

Do not think for one second that good and decent people who are sick and tired of your wars, and violence, and lies and debt, and the theft of our freedoms will support the candidates who will bring us more wars, deeper debt and more loss of our freedoms.

This is our battle cry. This is our resolve. This comes from our hears and through our informed minds.

NO ONE BUT PAUL
    This, folks, is well stated. We are tired of the wars for profit, the debt, and police who believe they are immune to law. We're tired of the dumb lies we've been told and getting thrown in jail for growing industrial hemp for crying out loud. We are sick of the shenanigans.

This election is Liberty vs. Tyranny ...

No One But Paul!!

Brother Jonathan

Only 35 of 1058 people said they would vote for another GOP person ..I am not surprised...I don't think we need the GOP guys. Thanks to Dr Paul liberty is stronger than ever and we will soon overthrow the GOP with libertarians

If the GOP doesn't choose Ron Paul this along with other data shows us how much trouble they are in. Not only because they will lose to Obama but because our generation and our movement are not welcome in the GOP and I feel our numbers will soon be greater.
    Last edited by ronpaulordietrying; 03-09-2012 at 07:05 AM.

NO ONE BUT PAUL

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast