Thread: Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine

This guy is so brilliant, and so articulate, that the "mainstream" media and medical authorities hate him, and his videos are very quickly taken down from YouTube or Facebook.

It would be nice if there was a plugin for this BBB software for Bitchute, as I suspect a lot more of the good videos are going to be there.

In this powerful interview Spiro is joined with Doctor Andrew Kaufman. Spiro and Dr. Kaufman discuss the expanding curtailment of basic civil liberties being normalized under the false pretext of a global health emergency.

Doctor Kaufman lays his reputation and his career on the line as he blows the whistle on what he describes as a manufactured crisis to carry out a preplanned agenda to facilitate global governance and population control.

Doctor Kaufman is a well-educated medical professional who convincingly illustrates, using the CDC’s own technical data, how the public has been manipulated on the grandest scale.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/r9MG7YY5CrpL/

His bio:

Andy Kaufman, M.D. is a natural healing consultant, inventor, public speaker, forensic psychiatrist, and expert witness. He completed his psychiatric training at Duke University Medical Center after graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Molecular Biology. He has conducted and published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows in all psychiatric specialties. He has been qualified as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts. He has held leadership positions in academic medicine and professional organizations. He ran a start-up company to develop a medical device he invented and patented.
    Faculty Positions

Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
    Vice President, Psychiatry Faculty Practice Corporation, SUNY Upstate Medical University
    Medical Director of Faculty Practice, SUNY Upstate Medical University
    Assistant Director, Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, SUNY Upstate Medical University
    Consulting Expert Witness, Syracuse University Law School

Education

Medical University of South Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
    Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BS in Biology

Training

American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Board Certification in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry (2011)
    SUNY Upstate Medical University, Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry
    Duke University School of Medicine, Resident in Psychiatry

Publications

Knoll JL and Kaufman AR. Suicide in Correctional Settings: Epidemiology, Risk Assessment, and Prevention. Principles and Practice of Forensic Psychiatry edited by Richard Rosner, 3rd edition, 2017.
    Way BB, Kaufman AR, Knoll JL, Chlebowski, S: Suicidal Ideation among Inmate-Patients in State Prison: Prevalence, Reluctance to Report, and Treatment Preferences. Behavioral Science and the Law, 31(2): 230-8, 2013.
    Kaufman AR, Way BB, Suardi E: Forty Years after Jackson v. Indiana. States’ Compliance with “Reasonable Period of Time” Ruling. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 40:261-5, 2012.
    Kaufman AR, Knoll JL, Way BB, Leonard C, Widroff J: Survey of Forensic Mental Health Experts on Pro Se Competence After Indiana v. Edwards: Towards an Evidence-Based Pro Se Competency Standard. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 39:565-70, 2011.
    Knoll JL, Leonard C, Kaufman AR, Way BB: A Pilot Survey of Trial Court Judges’ Opinions on Pro Se Competence after Indiana v. Edwards. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 38:536-9, 2010.
    Kaufman AR, Way B: North Carolina Resident Psychiatrists Knowledge of the Commitment Statutes: Do They Stray from the Legal Standard in the Hypothetical Application of Involuntary Commitment Criteria? Psychiatric Quarterly, 2010; 81(4): p.363.
    Kaufman, AR: More on DSM-5: Will “Cross-Cutting” Butcher Clinical Psychiatry. Correctional Mental Health Report, 2010; 12(2): p. 21.
    Kaufman AR: Are Psychiatrists Lexa-Professionals? Correctional Mental Health Report, 2010; 11(5): p. 71
    Kaufman AR: Should We Use Law Enforcement for Emergency Transportation of People With Mental Illness? American Journal of Psychiatry 2007; 164(3): Residents’ Journal p. 3
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On my list of videos to watch. I want to watch all of his videos.

He needs to be a guest on Tucker.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Added to the list of videos I need to watch.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    On my list of videos to watch. I want to watch all of his videos.

He needs to be a guest on Tucker.
    It is rare to find someone who is brilliant, AND articulate so that they can explain things in an easy to understand way. This interview is amazing.....

And he has already lost his main job over this, as others in the medical profession have also attacked him. He says right in the interview that the future of this country is at stake, and he is doing this for his children, so that hopefully we can retain some of our liberties.

He is even willing to go to prison to be able to resist and NOT get the vaccine, if that is what it takes.

He takes the same position I take on protests: "Why should we protest for something we already have? Why should we beg the government to give us something we already possess?"

Active defiance and resistance, and this brilliant man is practicing what he preaches.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

It would be nice if there was a plugin for this BBB software for Bitchute, as I suspect a lot more of the good videos are going to be there.
    Yeah RPF needs to get bitchute vids working pronto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Okay, watched it and another great video from Andy Kaufman.

The most stunning bit of information, which I'd encountered in some previous reading, is that viruses are nothing but a theory! How could that ever be conveyed to the public? Nearly everyone "believes" in viruses. I have so many questions about this.

If you have a cold and I catch it, what is it that I caught from you?

If so called viruses can be detected in blood or tissue then why can a dead animal with rabies only be post mortem diagnosed by dissecting the brain? What exactly is rabies?

If HIV AIDS was a virus then why did it manifest completely differently in Africans vs western gay men?

What is polio? I've read that unvaccinated parents caught polio from vaccinated babies through changing their diapers and that the polio vaccine is what spread the disease.

Based upon the little that I've read and what Dr Kaufman has explained, I believe him but my above questions remain. Obviously, some illnesses are contagious. Parasites and bacteria are not doubt as to their existence so are illnesses attributed to viruses actually parasites or bacteria or to something yet undiscovered?

Interestingly, a cheap and safe drug that's used to deworm dogs has been very successful in halting or curing late stage metastatic cancers.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Okay, watched it and another great video from Andy Kaufman.

The most stunning bit of information, which I'd encountered in some previous reading, is that viruses are nothing but a theory! How could that ever be conveyed to the public? Nearly everyone "believes" in viruses. I have so many questions about this.

If you have a cold and I catch it, what is it that I caught from you?

If so called viruses can be detected in blood or tissue then why can a dead animal with rabies only be post mortem diagnosed by dissecting the brain? What exactly is rabies?

If HIV AIDS was a virus then why did it manifest completely differently in Africans vs western gay men?

What is polio? I've read that unvaccinated parents caught polio from vaccinated babies through changing their diapers and that the polio vaccine is what spread the disease.

Based upon the little that I've read and what Dr Kaufman has explained, I believe him but my above questions remain. Obviously, some illnesses are contagious. Parasites and bacteria are not doubt as to their existence so are illnesses attributed to viruses actually parasites or bacteria or to something yet undiscovered?

Interestingly, a cheap and safe drug that's used to deworm dogs has been very successful in halting or curing late stage metastatic cancers.
    The term "virus" is really just a disease label. All names of diseases are labels used to describe symptoms, or at least this is the theory of those who do not hold to the "germ theory" of disease, but the "terrain" theory, or what some may refer to as the "immune system" way of looking at illness.

The biggest factor in their favor is that diseases which are labeled do not affect everyone the same. Give the same exposure to the exact same pathogen, people react differently, and those who believe that a strong immune system can fight off disease believe it is dependent strength of one's immune system - the stronger your immune system the less chance you have of succumbing to illness. They are quick to point out that we have trillions of these pathogens all co-existing in our system most of the time.

Here is one video that attempts to show the distinction between the to theories:

The Germans today are the leaders in the theory that viruses don't really exist. A German doctor by the name of Dr. Stefan Lanka made waves a few years ago because he challenged the assumption in court that there was enough scientific evidence to "prove" that a single "measles virus" existed, and nobody was able to disprove it in a court of law, all the way up to the German Supreme Court:

German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist’s Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist

Another good article on the "German New Medicine":

German New Medicine Challenges the Germ Theory of Disease and Medical Tyranny that Destroys Lives

Another good site with lots of references to scientific literature poking holes in the germ theory is this one:

https://theinfectiousmyth.com/
    Last edited by Created4; 05-16-2020 at 05:04 PM.

The term "virus" is really just a disease label. All names of diseases are labels used to describe symptoms, or at least this is the theory of those who do not hold to the "germ theory" of disease, but the "terrain" theory, or what some may refer to as the "immune system" way of looking at illness.

The biggest factor in their favor is that diseases which are labeled do not affect everyone the same. Give the same exposure to the exact same pathogen, people react differently, and those who believe that a strong immune system can fight off disease believe it is dependent strength of one's immune system - the stronger your immune system the less chance you have of succumbing to illness. They are quick to point out that we have trillions of these pathogens all co-existing in our system most of the time.

Here is one video that attempts to show the distinction between the to theories:

The Germans today are the leaders in the theory that viruses don't really exist. A German doctor by the name of Dr. Stefan Lanka made waves a few years ago because he challenged the assumption in court that there was enough scientific evidence to "prove" that a single "measles virus" existed, and nobody was able to disprove it in a court of law, all the way up to the German Supreme Court:

German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist’s Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist

Another good article on the "German New Medicine":

German New Medicine Challenges the Germ Theory of Disease and Medical Tyranny that Destroys Lives

Another good site with lots of references to scientific literature poking holes in the germ theory is this one:

https://theinfectiousmyth.com/
    Yes, the German court case was one of things I read about and I was astounded! I had no idea that viruses were just a theory.

This still doesn't answer my question about if you have a cold and I catch it (same upper respiratory symptoms) then what is "it" that I caught from you? I will grant the idea that if we all had super healthy diets, habits and physiological states that one would have a greater chance of not catching the cold but it still doesn't answer what that contagion (something OUTSIDE of the body) is that gave me your sneezing, runny nose and fever. It has to be something infectious. And, whatever "it" is, Zycam kills it.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW, @Created4, I mentioned the deworming medicine that has been successful with advanced cancers. Dunno if you're read this but if not, you should since you have a health website:

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...wn-perspective

It makes me wonder if there was anything to the old Hulda Clark theory about cancer being caused by a parasite or parasites creating a condition which can result in cancer.

-GLP poster

Yes, the German court case was one of things I read about and I was astounded! I had no idea that viruses were just a theory.

This still doesn't answer my question about if you have a cold and I catch it (same upper respiratory symptoms) then what is "it" that I caught from you? I will grant the idea that if we all had super healthy diets, habits and physiological states that one would have a greater chance of not catching the cold but it still doesn't answer what that contagion (something OUTSIDE of the body) is that gave me your sneezing, runny nose and fever. It has to be something infectious. And, whatever "it" is, Zycam kills it.
    As Jon Rappoport so brilliant states in his presentation, there is no "it", and it is an addiction to think that.

Ground Zero in Wuhan: What Really Happened that Caused the World to go on Lock Down?

There are always co-factors. So even if a drug kills off something that is normally in your body but is now part of the "mix" of things that is putting stress on your immune system, we are wrong to blame the "it" for the actual cause.

So if a "cold" is going around in a certain location, you need to look at everything else happening around there. Are there common environmental factors such as pollutants in the air or water, or new installations of Smart Meters or 5G roll out, etc.?

Under the terrain theory, instead of killing the "it" that might reduce the symptoms immediately but not deal with the underlying cause, you're better off in the long run to eliminate the environmental or other causes, because these "pathogens" we kill do have legitimate functions.

Also realize that Western Medicine has been around for a short period of human history. It really started in the 1800s with the start of vaccinations, and the development of medical societies that established "licensing" requirements to control the masses, such as the AMA here in the U.S.

But for most of the world's history health was viewed from an energy or spiritual perspective, and other modalities of health, such as Chinese Traditional Medicine which has been around for more than 5000 years, operates from a premise that your body's energy (ying and yang) needs to be balanced. Practices such as acupuncture deal with the flow of energy through meridian points as opposed to ingesting chemicals.

The Indian system of Ayurveda, also many thousands of years old, is also based mainly on energy, and not chemicals.

This is my theory:

The condition of the spirit has much to do with health. Karma or generational "sin" is also a cause ill health. Spiritual atonement can and does heal. I also theorize that the ancient medicines are generally good and work for most things. The only thing that modern medicine has really contributed to actual health is sanitation practice of Dr.s washing their hands between patients and trauma care. Modern science SUCKS at disease and illness care because of some terrible theory of germs and chemical copies of natural medicine in order to gain patients.
    A big powerful lobby moved in on medicine and worked to discredit and, try to make illegal any field of study or, practice of medicine that points out the ridiculousness of their theories to the point where they are trying to claim ownership of our DNA and basic life.

Maybe this is why they want to kill off grandma because she might remember how it used to be.
    The medical industrial complex wants to kill our spirits and try to just use the human body as a vessel of their technology and get rid of DNA that they don't like instead of letting us alone to "evolve" and change in accordance with nature.

I have been fighting this battle since I was 4 years old. I have seen the glazed look on people's faces for decades when I talk about health and our human rights. There are a few people who understand but most have no interest in taking charge of their health which is what you have to do in order to reach optimal levels of health and vitality. The program is deeply embedded in the consciousnesses of humans. In my own family is see this evidence. I see people just handing their lives over to the medical industrial complex.

My own mother died in my arms in a hospital after being injected with a flu vaccine after I begged her not to take it. I have an autistic nephew and several other of the youngest in my family are on the spectrum. WTF these people still won't listen to me unless I drag them to healing and health. I am doing it with my sister right now and it ain't easy because she still wants to go to the hospital for every little thing. My nephew listens to me more than all of them. His case is really tough because he has high levels of mercury in his system it is not an easy detox however he is improving. My sister is still a 100 lbs over weight however she has lost 150 lbs in the past year. She lost 100 lbs because she was living on the street and 50lbs more because of how I feed her. It is one of the biggest challenges of my life to work with her on this. She has never held a job for more than 3 months and she has only had 10 jobs in her whole life. Now she is working a job and she constantly wants to quit just when she is starting to straighten out. She is maybe realizing how much my mother supported her all these years. She says she wants her own place but she has to stay working in order to do that. She is going to have to get healthy though and that is the biggest hurdle she faces. Hell she has been to the emergency room 4 times since she has been staying with me. She was suicidal and I had to call 9-11 on her because she was somewhere that I did not know where she was. . I took her my self to a mental health facility 3 times because of her threatening to commit suicide. SHe is all programed with the women's movement and gay and trans stuff and she is a democrat and going to vote for Biden. My father would be whrilling in his grave if he knew what she has done with her life. Her spirit is so messed up I know she knows the truth but she chases after this BS in her mind. I think the reason she is so messed up is that her spirit is very compromised. I am doing a lot of hard hard work with her it ain't fun at all. Loosing 150 lbs has been a great accomplishment but there is still 100 lbs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    The condition of the spirit has much to do with health.
    It is everything.

I feel your pain in reading what you have written here. It sucks to be alone and go against the crowd. I know the feeling. Please don't give up hope. Truth does win in the end.

John 14:6

It is everything.

I feel your pain in reading what you have written here. It sucks to be alone and go against the crowd. I know the feeling. Please don't give up hope. Truth does win in the end.
    John 14:6
    I am sorry that you have to feel my pain. Because I am sure you have plenty of your own. . It does help me to read the word. Thanks for that. God is the word. Sound was the first creation and has very specialized power Light was the spoken in to existance. Out of sound it was created. It is about frequency, wavelengths, of light and sound. Our behavior is about frequency and wavelengths it is easy to control the masses with frequency and wavelengths. It's like I am a one Tesla in among many Einsteins. The use of sound frequency has been totally diabolical. Several centuries ago the tuning of musical instruments was changed. It had a huge effect on the public but this is never spoken of. Anyway I got my punch in today.

I am sorry that you have to feel my pain. Because I am sure you have plenty of your own. . It does help me to read the word. Thanks for that. God is the word. Sound was the first creation and has very specialized power Light was the spoken in to existance. Out of sound it was created. It is about frequency, wavelengths, of light and sound. Our behavior is about frequency and wavelengths it is easy to control the masses with frequency and wavelengths. It's like I am a one Tesla in among many Einsteins. The use of sound frequency has been totally diabolical. Several centuries ago the tuning of musical instruments was changed. It had a huge effect on the public but this is never spoken of. Anyway I got my punch in today.
    It is sad that the medical system has demonized and killed most of the other healing arts that are a threat to Big Pharma.

Are you familiar with "Biofield Tuning" and these use of sound waves for healing?

Biofield Tuning: How Sound Therapy Can Unlock the Hidden Causes of Illness

Do you have references for this? "Several centuries ago the tuning of musical instruments was changed. It had a huge effect on the public but this is never spoken of."

I am interested in learning more...

This is my theory:

The condition of the spirit has much to do with health. Karma or generational "sin" is also a cause ill health. Spiritual atonement can and does heal. I also theorize that the ancient medicines are generally good and work for most things. The only thing that modern medicine has really contributed to actual health is sanitation practice of Dr.s washing their hands between patients and trauma care. Modern science SUCKS at disease and illness care because of some terrible theory of germs and chemical copies of natural medicine in order to gain patients.
    A big powerful lobby moved in on medicine and worked to discredit and, try to make illegal any field of study or, practice of medicine that points out the ridiculousness of their theories to the point where they are trying to claim ownership of our DNA and basic life.

Maybe this is why they want to kill off grandma because she might remember how it used to be.
    The medical industrial complex wants to kill our spirits and try to just use the human body as a vessel of their technology and get rid of DNA that they don't like instead of letting us alone to "evolve" and change in accordance with nature.

I have been fighting this battle since I was 4 years old. I have seen the glazed look on people's faces for decades when I talk about health and our human rights. There are a few people who understand but most have no interest in taking charge of their health which is what you have to do in order to reach optimal levels of health and vitality. The program is deeply embedded in the consciousnesses of humans. In my own family is see this evidence. I see people just handing their lives over to the medical industrial complex.

My own mother died in my arms in a hospital after being injected with a flu vaccine after I begged her not to take it. I have an autistic nephew and several other of the youngest in my family are on the spectrum. WTF these people still won't listen to me unless I drag them to healing and health. I am doing it with my sister right now and it ain't easy because she still wants to go to the hospital for every little thing. My nephew listens to me more than all of them. His case is really tough because he has high levels of mercury in his system it is not an easy detox however he is improving. My sister is still a 100 lbs over weight however she has lost 150 lbs in the past year. She lost 100 lbs because she was living on the street and 50lbs more because of how I feed her. It is one of the biggest challenges of my life to work with her on this. She has never held a job for more than 3 months and she has only had 10 jobs in her whole life. Now she is working a job and she constantly wants to quit just when she is starting to straighten out. She is maybe realizing how much my mother supported her all these years. She says she wants her own place but she has to stay working in order to do that. She is going to have to get healthy though and that is the biggest hurdle she faces. Hell she has been to the emergency room 4 times since she has been staying with me. She was suicidal and I had to call 9-11 on her because she was somewhere that I did not know where she was. . I took her my self to a mental health facility 3 times because of her threatening to commit suicide. SHe is all programed with the women's movement and gay and trans stuff and she is a democrat and going to vote for Biden. My father would be whrilling in his grave if he knew what she has done with her life. Her spirit is so messed up I know she knows the truth but she chases after this BS in her mind. I think the reason she is so messed up is that her spirit is very compromised. I am doing a lot of hard hard work with her it ain't fun at all. Loosing 150 lbs has been a great accomplishment but there is still 100 lbs to go.
    I hope you'll be successful in helping get your sister back to normal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is this the same Dr. Andre Kaufamn the psychiatrist who believes polio is caused by industrial pollution? If yes, then i'll pass. Sorry guys but the man doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. He makes as much sense as a person who believes in the flat earth theory i.e. some of it makes sense but when put together their theories fall apart.

Stay clear of this one guys,.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This "doctor" think the 19 in covid19 denotes the number of corona viruses before this version and not the year it was discovered. Come on ppl, you cant be taking him seriously

Question Know what I mean, Vern?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Is this the same Dr. Andre Kaufamn the psychiatrist who believes polio is caused by industrial pollution? If yes, then i'll pass. Sorry guys but the man doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. He makes as much sense as a person who believes in the flat earth theory i.e. some of it makes sense but when put together their theories fall apart.

Stay clear of this one guys,.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 05-17-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I hope you'll be successful in helping get your sister back to normal.
    My sister has never been normal. But I get you. She is on a healing journey out of the pits of hell.

It is sad that the medical system has demonized and killed most of the other healing arts that are a threat to Big Pharma.

Are you familiar with "Biofield Tuning" and these use of sound waves for healing?

Biofield Tuning: How Sound Therapy Can Unlock the Hidden Causes of Illness

Do you have references for this? "Several centuries ago the tuning of musical instruments was changed. It had a huge effect on the public but this is never spoken of." I am interested in learning more...

I found a good article that gives a good general background to get you started but, I warn you it is a rabbit hole. The modern tuning is used to mind control for sure. They want us as far away from spirit as possible.

https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

I found a good article that gives a good general background to get you started but, I warn you it is a rabbit hole. The modern tuning is used to mind control for sure. They want us as far away from spirit as possible.

https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/
    Ah yes, the Solfeggio frequencies rabbit hole. Been down it and investigated it. And that's all I am going to say publicly...

This is my theory:

The condition of the spirit has much to do with health. Karma or generational "sin" is also a cause ill health. Spiritual atonement can and does heal.

Nothing is made manifest that doesn't originate in the spiritual. That goes for the physical, mental and emotional. It seems to me that it works just like THE Creation of Everything.

You mention karma - in this case action-reaction from the past - or as you sow so shall you reap and I agree we can't avoid what we've put into action so that's why Jesus said "Go and sin no more". The meaning of that is much deeper and more profound than most understand. So, while we must deal with the messes we've created, we can choose to not create more of them. That's the good news.

My own spiritual path took me in an eastern (Indian) direction where karma is emphasized much more, especially because of the belief in reincarnation. Because that idea got lost or buried in the west, the whole idea of our everything being a result of our own actions (thought, word and deed) isn't understood. A great Indian Saint said that two things were really set in stone when it came to karma and they were our health and wealth. It doesn't mean not to mind or work on your health but whatever the state of it is the result your past karma (action). So, we have to be careful not to make more bad karma which will always affect our health (physical, metal, emotional). The wealth part I found very interesting in that having a lot of it corrupts so it's most likely bad karma.
    Last edited by susano; 05-17-2020 at 07:30 PM.

-GLP poster

What's that about the tuning of musical instruments?

For your sister (and all of us!):

-GLP poster