Page 106 of 158 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

If Drew Brees would have come out of retirement, the Saints would be in the playoffs for sure.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sweated mine out. Must be @tebowlives' turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They shovel well. Is this trench warfare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I sweated mine out. Must be @tebowlives' turn.
    We won easily. Lucky for you, your team played a team that doesn't teach quarterbacks to tackle

Vikings end on a good note . Defense two Picks , half a dozen passes defended , 7 sacks. Seems weve developed another number four wide reciever in Smith - Marsette long term , Cousins looked a little better than his previous two even though he missed last week which cost us a playoff spot. Chicago rolled out the only real QB they have . No avail , Viking defense gave up one TD and scored one TD.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-09-2022 at 04:44 PM.
    Do something Danke

Fun fact: The last time Jacksonville lost at home to Indianapolis was in 2014.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fun fact: The last time Jacksonville lost at home to Indianapolis was in 2014.
    Yep , in fact the Jags are 2 - 3 adainst the Colts while going 2 - 27 against the rest of the league. Colts shouldve locked up last week at home . They've been a huge dissapointment the past two weeks .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Vikings end on a good note . Defense two Picks , half a dozen passes defended , 7 sacks. Seems weve developed another number four wide reciever in Smith - Marsette long term , Cousins looked a little better than his previous two even though he missed last week which cost us a playoff spot. Chicago rolled out the only real QB they have . No avail , Viking defense gave up one TD and scored one TD.
    They fired their coach. The defense was horrible the last few years. 9th most penalties for the 4th most yards this year. That's coaching. If their defense was average, they'd be in contention for a title.

Awesome offense. Two very good running backs in Mattison and Cook. Thielen and Jefferson are among the best 1-2 Wide receiver punch. Osborn, although young, is one of the better 3rd wide receivers. Conklin is a steady tight end. I think it's a little too early to comment on Hypen-Marmoset
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-11-2022 at 02:58 AM.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    They fired their coach. The defense was horrible the last few years. 9th most penalties for the 4th most yards this year. That's coaching. If their defense was average, they'd be in contention for a title.

Awesome offense. Two very good running backs in Mattison and Cook. Thielen and Jefferson are among the best 1-2 Wider receiver punch. Osborn, although young, is one of the better 3rd wide receivers. Conklin is a steady tight end. I think it's a little too early to comment on Hypen-Marmoset
    Vikings dump coach and GM. I could probably get behind that except for two reasons . 1) Going to be difficult to get a better GM ( and coach but I'm hopeful ) 2) Way too expensive since they were recently given contract extensions that were too long. We get a pick around 15 I think .Bears will be playing a practically rookie QB with a new cioaching staff, Lions will be the Lions and once Rogers wins the NFC he wont be back so the division would be there for the taking next season with no Viking changes. Why would the be willing to gamble that away with the offensive talent they have to risk a new coaching staff ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-12-2022 at 03:39 PM.
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    yep, it's a horrible franchise. They have a good young QB. Their run game is good but Mixon turns 29 next year. The backup RB, Perrine, has resurrected his career since he joined Cincy. So that helps. Chase and Higgins are good young receivers and they stomped the Raiders earlier in the season. I think they'll get a win in this round.

Man, Chargers-Raiders. Unbelievable scenario. I had to follow on the internet. I bet they never admit it, but I wonder how much the Raiders discussed just taking a knee. A few Steelers' fans prolly had a stroke. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Colts under performace I'd have to say as bad as Vikings ( and against lesser competition)but like the Vikings there are long contracts involved and no real sign of getting anything better.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-10-2022 at 05:07 PM.
    Do something Danke

Wild Card Weekend - 2 games Saturday, 1 Monday The top 4 made the playoffs and will pick the entire playoffs. The higher ranked person after all the games have been played needs only to tie to win the title.

Playoffs Week 1
    Raiders @ Bengals
    Patriots @ Bills
    Eagles @ Buccaneers
    49ers @ Cowboys
    Steelers @ Chiefs
    Cardinals @ Rams

Rk Name
    1 sam1952
    2 GSA
    3 tebowlives
    4 oyarde
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-11-2022 at 02:57 AM.

Bengals
    Patriots
    Buccaneers
    Cowboys
    Chiefs
    Rams

Bengals
    Bills
    Buccaneers
    Cowboys
    Steelers
    Rams
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Bengals
    Bills
    Buccaneers
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Bengals
    Bills
    Buccaneers
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Cardinals
    I'll go ahead and highlight the obvious missed pick. I just don't understand the need to be publicly humiliated and scorned.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Man, Chargers-Raiders. Unbelievable scenario. I had to follow on the internet. I bet they never admit it, but I wonder how much the Raiders discussed just taking a knee. A few Steelers' fans prolly had a stroke. lol
    That was an insane game. Chargers converted on how many forth downs in a row? (Albeit with some help by bad calls and non-calls by the officials.)

The Raiders did think about taking a knee. And it probably would have happened if the Chargers hadn't taken a time out.

Would the Raiders rather play Cincinnati or KC? That may have entered their minds too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bengals , Bills ,Bucs , 9ers , Chiefs , Rams.
    Do something Danke

Wild Card Week
    GSA sam1952 oyarde tebowlives
    Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals
    Bills Bills Bills Patriots
    Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers Buccaneers
    49ers Cowboys 49ers Cowboys
    Chiefs Steelers Chiefs Chiefs
    Cardinals Rams Rams Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That was an insane game. Chargers converted on how many forth downs in a row? (Albeit with some help by bad calls and non-calls by the officials.)

The Raiders did think about taking a knee. And it probably would have happened if the Chargers hadn't taken a time out.

Would the Raiders rather play Cincinnati or KC? That may have entered their minds too.
    Potentially a lot riding on that game. Made it less likely Jim Harbaugh will go to the NFL. Seems likely they keep the interim coach now.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

On this very day in 1975, The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IX, 16-6. Five turnovers and a run game that produced 17 yards on 21 carries led to the Vikings embarrassing defeat in yet another Super Bowl where they came up short.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...7501120min.htm

On this very day in 1975, The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IX, 16-6. Five turnovers and a run game that produced 17 yards on 21 carries led to the Vikings embarrassing defeat in yet another Super Bowl where they came up short.

I watched that game. Pittsburgh had such a monster defense.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    They did everything. Stuffed the run and forced fumbles. Sacked the passer, intercepted passes, and had a very low completion percentage against.

10 of the 11 starters on that defense made Pro Bowl at least one time in their career. Hall of Famer Donnie Shell was in his 2nd year and not starting. Dave Brown who ended up intercepting 62 passes, tied for 10th most lifetime, and returning 5 for TDs mainly with Seattle was on Pittsburghs bench that year.

Heartbreaking of course for me , still though ,without the Foreman fumble ( at steeler 5) , the blocked punt for a safety and our missed XP and FG we still win with 17 and get away with the three interceptions and a fumbled kickkoff return. Those four plays defined the game for the Vikings . Four bad plays they couldve overcome , eight was too many .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-14-2022 at 10:59 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Heartbreaking of course for me , still though ,without the Foreman fumble ( at steeler 5) , the blocked punt for a safety and our missed XP and FG we still win with 17 and get away with the three interceptions and a fumbled kickkoff return. Those four plays defined the game for the Vikings .
    At least we know for a fact you're not a front runner since your team is never in front of a Lombardi Trophy. Well, gotta go now. Hard to type with the 5 Super Bowl rings I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Three years later we would have beaten that defense but Randy White and Jackie Smith threw the game.