Thread: Trump Surgeon General Adams Blames Unvaccinated for Colin Powell Death

Exclamation Trump Surgeon General Adams Blames Unvaccinated for Colin Powell Death

If what you say is true, then how is it that nations from Israel to Ireland, that have vaccination rates of over 95%, are now experiencing CCP19 case rates and outbreaks worse than 2020?

My whole family was afflicted with CCP19 due to a virulent strain that came from a walking petri dish of a fully vaxxed "breakthrough" case.

Trump Surgeon General Adams Blames Unvaccinated for Colin Powell Death — ‘Didn’t Take the Proper Measures to Lower Spread’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-lower-spread/

PAM KEY 18 Oct 2021

Former Trump administration Surgeon General Jerome Adams said Monday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” that former Secretary of State Colin Powell died because some Americans were not vaccinated.

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “In terms of his passing and how he would want it understood, what do you say about the idea that Powell passing while being vaccinated is proof that the vaccination is not necessary?”

Adams said, “It’s absolutely untrue. We’ve got people out there who are in the vaccine-resistant crowd. We’ve got people who have completely different agendas, agendas that have nothing to do with vaccines, and as you mentioned, want to divide us. We’ve got a lot of people out there who are just thrown, who react to misinformation. They need the correct facts. For those of you out there in the moveable middle, I want you to know there have been 7,000 breakthrough deaths since people have been fully vaccinated starting in January of this year. That’s compared to over 300,000 unvaccinated people who died in this country, 7,000 to 300,000. These vaccines work.”

He continued, “Of those breakthroughs, we know about 6000 of them reported have been over the age of 65 as General Powell was. We know a disproportionate number of them have been people with co-morbidities, as General Powell had. So he was someone primed for a breakthrough infection. He’s someone who did what he was supposed to do. He got vaccinated, but it proves we can’t just say we’re only going to protect the vulnerable, we’re only going to worry about those people getting vaccinated, and everyone else doesn’t matter. We all matter. And the fact is that General Powell died because we didn’t take the proper measures to lower spread in this country. We didn’t do everything that we could.”

Adams added, “Please, please hear me, for the sake of General Powell and everyone else out there who is vulnerable and who is doing the right thing, please consider getting your vaccine if you haven’t yet.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "I want you to know there have been 7,000 breakthrough deaths since people have been fully vaccinated starting in January of this year. That’s compared to over 300,000 unvaccinated people who died in this country, 7,000 to 300,000. These vaccines work.”
    I want you to know that I think those numbers are bull$#@!.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I agree.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The un-"vaccinated" cause cancer now. Yeah, buddy, I want to see the "science" behind that one.

I also want to see proof an un-"vaccinated" person got anywhere near an 84 year old ex Secretary of State terminal cancer patient.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-19-2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If what you say is true, then how is it that nations from Israel to Ireland, that have vaccination rates of over 95%, are now experiencing CCP19 case rates and outbreaks worse than 2020?

My whole family was afflicted with CCP19 due to a virulent strain that came from a walking petri dish of a fully vaxxed "breakthrough" case.
    And THIS is why I say Biden is only SLIGHTLY worse than Trump. Beyond Trump's betrayal of the second amendment, just about everyone he surrounded himself with was either actively working for the other side or just passively sitting there doing nothing. My fellow black SDA Dr. Ben Carson fit into the latter category. He has the scientific credentials to call BS on the Fauci train. This Adams fellow didn't say anything this bad while Trump was still president, but he wasn't helpful either and now he's jumped full authoritarian.

On the actual facts you've presented, he's skilfully avoided actually addressing the question "Do the unvaxxed pose a risk to the vaxxed?" Let me explain:

Anchor Chris Cuomo said, “In terms of his passing and how he would want it understood, what do you say about the idea that Powell passing while being vaccinated is proof that the vaccination is not necessary?”

Adams said, “It’s absolutely untrue. We’ve got people out there who are in the vaccine-resistant crowd. We’ve got people who have completely different agendas, agendas that have nothing to do with vaccines, and as you mentioned, want to divide us. We’ve got a lot of people out there who are just thrown, who react to misinformation. They need the correct facts. For those of you out there in the moveable middle, I want you to know there have been 7,000 breakthrough deaths since people have been fully vaccinated starting in January of this year. That’s compared to over 300,000 unvaccinated people who died in this country, 7,000 to 300,000. These vaccines work.”
    Okay. Let's say those numbers are true for the sake of argument. Here are some key questions that Cuomo would have asked if he was really a journalist.

1) How many deaths are from the original strain versus the delta variant? Yes we know the vaccines work against the original strain. Not so much against the variant.

2) What was the vaccine coverage rate for each month from January until now? Early on when only 10 or 20% of the country was vaccinated of course you wouldn't expect there to be many deaths of vaccinated people. And in some states the vaccine rate is still less than 50%. Obviously, unless the vaccine was actively killing people, there would be more unvaxxed deaths than vaxxed deaths.

3) What do those numbers have to do with slowing the spread of the disease? Yes, we hear everyday that the vaccine is effective at reducing hospitalizations and deaths, whether that's actually true or not. (See points 1 and 2). What we don't hear anymore is that the vaccines significantly reduce your risk of catching COVID in the first place. Mr. Adams said there were 7,000 breakthrough cases. That's not true. There were 45,000 breakthrough cases in Minnesota alone. Maybe he meant 7,000 breakthrough deaths. Okay. But you'd expect that if the vaccines were great and preventing COVID deaths even if they weren't great at preventing COVID cases. And of course we're only talking about delta cases because the vaccines are great at stopping the original strain which was the most prevalent back in January 2021. Now a real journalist would have asked Adams if he meant 7,000 breakthrough cases or 7,000 breakthrough deaths and then fact checked him if he said cases.

4) According to Fauci (one of the few times he told the truth), the vaccinated who catch COVID can spread it just as easily as the unvaccinated who spread COVID. They're just, supposedly, less likely to get hospitalized or die. And consider this. If the vaccine reduces the likelihood of someone having symptoms then doesn't that make them more likely to spread COVID if they catch it? When the democratic lawmakers from Texas, who were all vaxxed, flew to DC to avoid a special session, they spread COVID to each other and then to members of Biden's staff. Also Fauci in effect admitted the vaccines don't work against all the variants in his exchange with Rand Paul where he explained his rational for still pushing for masks even for the vaccinated and wearing one himself.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Maybe. Or maybe it's just the interpretation of the numbers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    1) How many deaths are from the original strain versus the delta variant? Yes we know the vaccines work against the original strain. Not so much against the variant.

2) What was the vaccine coverage rate for each month from January until now? Early on when only 10 or 20% of the country was vaccinated of course you wouldn't expect there to be many deaths of vaccinated people. And in some states the vaccine rate is still less than 50%. Obviously, unless the vaccine was actively killing people, there would be more unvaxxed deaths than vaxxed deaths.
    IIRC, they have been comparing apples and oranges. Timeframe is very important. They give the total number of deaths from the beginning of C19, before there was a vaccine. In other words, before there is a vaccine, 100% of deaths are among the “unvaccinated”.

Lies, damned lies and statistics.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The un-"vaccinated" cause cancer now. Yeah, buddy, I want to see the "science" behind that one.

I also want to see proof an un-"vaccinated" person got anywhere near an 84 year old ex Secretary of State terminal cancer patient.
    Nailed it.

But I thought Powell was protected from the unprotected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Nailed it.
    I think @kahless has connections.

Is Jerome Adams a bastard child of Mike Tyson?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon