Thread: Rep. Kinzinger R (IL) breaks down into tears commending Capital Cop's actions on 6 Jan.

Exclamation Rep. Kinzinger R (IL) breaks down into tears commending Capital Cop's actions on 6 Jan.

Wonder how that plays in the BLM, Defund The Police, ACAB wings of his base.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger Tears Up at January 6th Commission Hearing

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssion-hearing/

Kristina Wong 27 Jul 2021

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) got emotional and teared up during his opening statement during the first hearing of the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the Capitol on Tuesday.

Kinzinger, one of two Republicans whom House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) hand-selected to serve on the commission, choked back tears as he commended the four United States Capitol Police officers who came to testify.

“Thank you to our witnesses. I never expected today to be,” he began, his voice cracking before he continued, “quite as emotional for me as it has been. I’ve talked to a number of you and have gotten to know you.”

“I think it’s important to tell you right now, though, you guys may like feel individually a little broken. You guys all talk about the effects you have to deal with and you know, you know, you talk about the impact of that day. But you guys won,” he said, choking up. “You guys held.”

“You know, democracies are not defined by our bad days. We’re defined by how we come back from bad days. How we take accountability for that. And for all the overheated rhetoric surrounding this committee, our mission is very simple, it’s to find the truth and to find accountability,” he said.

(Lying $#@!. If that was true, you would not be in a fit of lachrymosity in front of the people accountable for the only violence that day. - AF)

.@RepKinzinger to police officers testifying on January 6th: "You guys may like individually feel a little broken…but you guys won. You guys held."

Watch full video here: https://t.co/G7q6W7l6Uq pic.twitter.com/8HJRpQEWFl

— CSPAN (@cspan) July 27, 2021
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-27-2021 at 03:24 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A display like this doesn't make Kinzinger a Republican in name only.

It makes him a tried and true Republican who exemplifies the very essence of the party.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

It makes him a tried and true Republican who exemplifies the very essence of the party.
    You got a point.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You got a point.
    My hypothesis has long been that the Democrat Party is the party of emotion, the Republican party tries to be the party of logic. In Myers-Briggs terms, it’s (T)hinking vs. (F)eeling. Daddy government vs. Mommy government.

That’s a gross generalization, without consideration of the fact that the leadership of both parties represent the crony corporatist establishment.

That being said, crying during a hearing like that tends toward the emotional, and generally would be more consistent from a Democrat.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    My hypothesis has long been that the Democrat Party is the party of emotion, the Republican party tries to be the party of logic. In Myers-Briggs terms, it’s (T)hinking vs. (F)eeling. Daddy government vs. Mommy government.

That’s a gross generalization, without consideration of the fact that the leadership of both parties represent the crony corporatist establishment.

That being said, crying during a hearing like that tends toward the emotional, and generally would be more consistent from a Democrat.
    As a general rule I agree. But when it's crying about how much you love cops, then the balance of likelihood swings back over to the R side.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I almost like it. I think you're closer with mommy and daddy. The party of estrogen and the party of testosterone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

McStain, John Boner, and Hannibal Lechter all rolled up into one.

The world will feel some more pain from this anal wart on humanity.

As a general rule I agree. But when it's crying about how much you love cops, then the balance of likelihood swings back over to the R side.
    That would be a different scale. Call it the MIC scale. Both D and R can be very MIC, mostly due to the revolving doors, kickbacks and lobbying money. People on both sides like money. And as far as cops goes, who is more likely to call the Police? Mommy or Daddy?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.