Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have left two messages with a local station about the disgraceful reporting of this story. I tried to call the school to voice support. Only a busy signal.

Life outside the internet, you know.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41961295314945

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Well in all fairness I think the above might inspire the kid to video himself punching his own face.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Well in all fairness I think the above might inspire the kid to video himself punching his own face.
    Do you post at minds under the name "YourBuddyDustin"?
    https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/934270922844139520
    "The Patriarch"

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Twitter has suspended an account that helped a widely publicized encounter between Catholic high school school students and a Native American man go viral.
    CNN Business reported on Monday that Twitter took the step after receiving questions from the news network about the account.
    The account, @2020fight, posted a minute-long video of the interaction on Friday night with the caption, "this MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

According to a cached version of the video seen by CNN, the post garnered at least 2.5 million views and at least 14,400 retweets. The network notes that the partial video of the incident had been previously posted on Instagram, but that the caption from @2020fight helped promote it to widespread attention.
    @2020fight claims to belong to a California schoolteacher. However its profile photo is of a blogger based in Brazil, according to CNN, which noted that Twitter's guidelines explicitly prohibit "fake and misleading accounts."
    "Deliberate attempts to manipulate the public conversation on Twitter by using misleading account information is a violation of the Twitter Rules," a Twitter spokesperson told The Hill.

More at: https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...atholic-school

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Why? Just look at all the fun everybody is having participating in the thread! Hottest topic in the forum!
    Neg repped. These kids are getting death threats over this Fake News and you think its a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Neg repped. These kids are getting death threats over this Fake News and you think its a joke?
    The problem is not Zippy, Twitter, CNN or the fake news. The problem is a crazy society.

Twitter has suspended an account that helped a widely publicized encounter between Catholic high school school students and a Native American man go viral.
    CNN Business reported on Monday that Twitter took the step after receiving questions from the news network about the account.
    The account, @2020fight, posted a minute-long video of the interaction on Friday night with the caption, "this MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

According to a cached version of the video seen by CNN, the post garnered at least 2.5 million views and at least 14,400 retweets. The network notes that the partial video of the incident had been previously posted on Instagram, but that the caption from @2020fight helped promote it to widespread attention.
    @2020fight claims to belong to a California schoolteacher. However its profile photo is of a blogger based in Brazil, according to CNN, which noted that Twitter's guidelines explicitly prohibit "fake and misleading accounts."
    "Deliberate attempts to manipulate the public conversation on Twitter by using misleading account information is a violation of the Twitter Rules," a Twitter spokesperson told The Hill.

More at: https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...atholic-school
    Pure CYA, this just got so big they had to do something to counter the optics. The people running Twitter don't care if one or more of these kids get killed.
    "The Patriarch"

The Mayor getting called out for condemning local kids. https://twitter.com/TylerWHAS11/stat...25164551376898
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Phillips is an odd last name for a Native American.

I know a Jewish guy that, by just looking at him, you'd wager your children is a Native American. But nope, russian Jewish from Brooklyn.

Just sayin...

Things aren't always what they seem.

eta: So the two main characters in this story are Stanard and Sandmann. Indeed, things are not what they seem. But it's easy to trigger the gullible masses with a few moments of video and a bunch of talking heads.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What about the school they attend? If it were me I would remove my children from that school.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The problem is not Zippy, Twitter, CNN or the fake news. The problem is a crazy society.
    No, the problem is Zippy, Twitter, CNN and the fake news..

Certainly a lot of the blame falls on the individuals for believing that the mainstream media and leftist activists on twitter have any credibility, but they are such a monolith that a lot of people have been unable to figure it out.

The msm presents themselves as pillars of integrity. When they show a 10 second clip and draw a report from one side that has a lot of information not provided in the clip, then present it all as fact to millions of people, that is extremely irresponsible and dangerous.

Twitter bans conservatives for essentially nothing, and then when people on the left do something 100x as bad they almost never act. That is a signal to the left that because of their beliefs they are allowed to act poorly.

They are all very responsible.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES
    Another self loathing, white, piece of $#@!.

In any race motivated violence it's going to be poisoned filth like this $#@! that is going to the biggest problem and loudest voices for white extermination.

What about the school they attend? If it were me I would remove my children from that school.
    The left is crazy, they will follow you anywhere.. I would get together with other parents and hire private security.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The left is crazy, they will follow you anywhere.. I would get together with other parents and hire private security.
    Even though the incident never happened, the left is still in full fury after the school and kids.

And they, the left, are supporting an "official" SPLC "hate group".

[insert] Rodney King vid.

"Can't we all just get along?"

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    ROFLMAO! wait, no that's so sad its almost true.

+rep

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Not a huge fan of Glenn Beck, but this video really sums it up, perfectly.

When did Glen Beck start the Colonel Sanders look ^
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zippy, Twitter, CNN and the fake news are part of the crazy society.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Zippy, Twitter, CNN and the fake news are part of the crazy society.
    The problem is not guns or liquor but what people do with them. Are you saying that speech should be restricted?

The problem is not guns or liquor but what people do with them. Are you saying that speech should be restricted?
    No, not by the government, but decent people should speak out against those who abuse it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is bringing the Covington kids to the White House (Ingraham said as early as tomorrow).

Thank God.

No, not by the government, but decent people should speak out against those who abuse it.
    The majority of people which is the crazy left, will want the government to intervene. They want everything the way they want it and you be damned. So when a clip is edited to make something look like it is not, we do need to shed light on it. Let the left burn themselves. Let CNN burn themselves. Let Zippy burn himself. Zippy is not going anywhere unless by force. If he were going to leave it would have been a long time ago. But allow them the freedom to do what they want just as you want the freedom to do what you want. Otherwise we become just like them. These people are truly mentally ill. How could anyone support HRC and cry that she lost? These people do not have independent thought.

That school is closed today .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That school is closed today .
    What my point was in regards to the school was I would remove my kid from the institution altogether. They were quick to rush to judgement. I would not have my child go there.

AIM spokesman , some guy named Lance Soto says AIM will not picket the school , just the diocese so says the washington times . washington redskins interviewed by washington times , imagine that .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast