Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WA state gov, Inslee: No return to normal, forced vaccine

Last edited by pcosmar; 04-23-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Need to do more than just protest folks! Civil disobedience! Open your businesses, open your churches, go outside and enjoy the Spring weather in groups!

If enough people do it, and really it only takes about 10% of the population to put boots on the ground, then they can't stop it.

And these are mostly white middle class folks protesting.

Just wait until the gangs in the hoods of major cities start taking to the streets. Their protests won't be "civil" or non-violent, I guarantee it. That will tie up most of the law enforcement when that starts happening....
    Last edited by Created4; 04-23-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Need to do more than just protest folks! Civil disobedience! Open your businesses, open your churches, go outside and enjoy the Spring weather in groups!

If enough people do it, and really it only takes about 10% of the population to put boots on the ground, then they can't stop it.

And these are mostly white middle class folks protesting.

Just wait until the gangs in the hoods of major cities start taking to the streets. Their protests won't be "civil" or non-violent, I guarantee it. That will tie up most of the law enforcement when that starts happening....

Information needs to be hugely seen, and shared at these protests, exposing the government, Bill Gates agenda.

Most of these protests are Go Back to Work, but the majority of these same people will most likely and gladly take a “vaccine”.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Sara Brady, a mother from Meridian, Idaho, was arrested on Tuesday, April 21st, after she joined a large group of parents in protesting Idaho’s Coronavirus Stay-At-Home order through a planned “Playdate Protest.”

The City of Meridian closed their playgrounds in March, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, because of fears that the virus may live on plastic surfaces (such as plastic slides) for several days.

Planned as a protest of Idaho’s Stay-at-Home order, through the Idaho Freedom Foundation and Health Freedom Idaho, a group of several dozen parents went to a closed playground at Kleiner Park in Meridian, Idaho, and “took back” the playground area – removing police tape that marked it as closed – so that their children could play.

Sara Brady was part of that group of parents. When told to leave the playground by an officer from the Meridian Police Department, Sara refused compliance and questioned authority to close the playground, citing her right to be in public spaces despite the statewide Stay-At-Home order issued by Idaho Governor Brad Little on March 25th.

After Sara was repeatedly told to go away from the playground, and she still refused, she was arrested and charged with misdemeanor trespassing. Sara was forced to leave her young children in the park with the other protestors, while the police booked her into the Ada County Jail in Boise. Miste Gardner-Karlfeldt from Health Freedom Idaho points out

“It was completely irresponsible for the police officer to arrest a mother without allowing her to first be sure that her children were taken care of. He showed callous disregard for the kids’ wellbeing.”

Full Article.
    -------------------------

This was a good start, because they had some numbers turn out. That's what it is going to take: huge numbers to turn out and offer non-physical resistance.

I already told some of the leaders in this group, who are mostly part of the vaccine resistance movement in Idaho, that next time they need to put their babies in their laps and sit down in the road in front of and in back of the police car where they took the arrested mom, preventing the car from being able to move unless they arrest all of them.

This is a common tactic used in the early 1990s during the Pro Life Rescue movements. There generally will not be enough police on duty within a precinct to arrest all of them, and if there are hundreds, it will force them to call out the National Guard, or what happened in some of the largest protests in the 1990s is that they called out police cadets who were not even officially officers yet.

This will get national media attention and encourage others around the country to take similar actions.

As far as Trump, he has not discouraged the protests, yet. I have said before, and I will say again, the defining moment in his presidency will be what he does with Fauci, who everyone knows is controlled by Bill Gates and part of the elitist global agenda.

Trump has to know this. So what is he going to do about it?
    The $#@!ing redditards are calling these women at the park "Karens".

"Karen" is the lady who yelled at the kids for driving around in their car during quaratine.

"Karen" is the entitled lady yelling at the wait staff because her soy vanilla latte with two pumps and light ice had too much ice.

"Karen" is not a $#@!ing freedom fighter.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Information needs to be hugely seen, and shared at these protests, exposing the government, Bill Gates agenda.

Most of these protests are Go Back to Work, but the majority of these same people will most likely and gladly take a “vaccine”.
    It wasn't the case in Idaho, with the link I shared there. The vaccine resistance movement is probably the strongest movement in this country right now, comprised of literally MILLIONS of families with vaccine-damaged children.

But yeah, we need to unite the protesters for whatever reason, and expose the tyranny.

It really comes down to "where do you get your information?" The younger generations don't watch network TV, and are all connected via Instagram and other social media, and they are not buying any of this.

The older generations still basically watch TV.

One of the good things coming out of the daily White House Press Conferences is that Trump is showing the nation what a bunch of buffoons these corporate media people are. That's the positive.

The negative is that most people perceive it to be a "liberal" vs. "conservative" battle, which it really is not.
    Last edited by Created4; 04-23-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

It wasn't the case in Idaho, with the link I shared there. The vaccine resistance movement is probably the strongest movement in this country right now, comprised of literally MILLIONS of families with vaccine-damaged children.

But yeah, we need to unite the protesters for whatever reason, and expose the tyranny.

It really comes down to "where do you get your information?" The younger generations don't watch network TV, and are all connected via Instagram and other social media, and they are not buying any of this.

The older generations still basically watch TV.

One of the good things coming out of the daily White House Press Conferences is that Trump is showing the nation what a bunch of buffoons these corporate media people are. That's the positive.

The negative is that most people perceive it to be a "liberal" vs. "conservative" battle, which is really is not.
    Thanks Created!

We are organizing here, some of the poster boards will include:

"YouTube" Ben Swann

Post Patriot Act, Bill Gates / Government Implant "Tracking" Vaccine

Research ID2020, GAVI, Accenture and Other Biotech

Slips of paper to hand out will include short descriptions with links. We have to be creative, but right to the point.

Thanks Created!

We are organizing here, some of the poster boards will include:

"YouTube" Ben Swann

Post Patriot Act, Bill Gates / Government Implant "Tracking" Vaccine

Research ID2020, GAVI, Accenture and Other Biotech

Slips of paper to hand out will include short descriptions with links. We have to be creative, but right to the point.
    Instead of protesting at State Capitals, people should organize protests at a local business where the owner makes the decision to open up and defy the ban.

A restaurant or coffee shop would be ideal.

Then have the crowds surround the business and only let patrons pass. If law enforcement comes, impede their way (peacefully), usually by sitting down as it is more difficult to carry someone away who is sitting down. Generally takes at least two, most of the time 3, law enforcement agents to carry away one person sitting down and going limp when they are touched.

Of course the cops will also be violating the bans by getting too close to the protesters and touching them....

Does it puzzle anyone else about how fast these vaccines are threatened and how silent the FDA has been? It usually takes years and years before new drugs, treatments or vaccines are approved.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Massie has said many times he supports Trump, and also said it multiple times in multiple interviews after Trump made the tweet.
    He supports Trumps policies the times when Trump is correct. He doesn't support increased spending and never ending wars, Trump does. That's Tea Party. I'll keep saying it too.

Thanks for playing.
    It's not a game when you lost right out of the gate.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 04-23-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    He supports Trumps policies the times when Trump is correct. He doesn't support increased spending and never ending wars, Trump does. That's Tea Party. I'll keep saying it too.

You are correct that Massie supports Trump when he is right and does not when he is wrong. But he has also stated many times that he is a "Trump supporter", including after the tweet. Being a Trump supporter does not require agreeing with everything Trump does.

Additionally, Massie did not attack Trump after the tweet, he just explained what was going on and actually defended Trump because he said he thinks that Trump was not fully informed of his intent and was lied to by the opposition regarding his tactics.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Clearly that's why he's ignoring this:

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Here's a question for you, dannno. If Trump's everything you say he is, but keeps $#@!ing us in the ass because he's scared of being assassinated, what on earth makes you think he's in a position to win this fight?
    Guess I'm not being sporting enough. But none of this feels like a game to me.

Just because dannno and hundreds of millions of others are being played does not mean it's a game.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-23-2020 at 01:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Does it puzzle anyone else about how fast these vaccines are threatened and how silent the FDA has been? It usually takes years and years before new drugs, treatments or vaccines are approved.
    FDA does not need to say anything until one is ready to be submitted for the market, and they are nowhere near that:

Medical Analytics Firm: COVID19 Vaccine to Take 5.2 Years to Develop with 5% Chance of Success

Big Pharma: COVID19 Vaccine by this Fall Not Happening – Mandatory Flu Shots Instead?

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    No, but sounds an awful lot like our Governor here in Michigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I live in MI, too. Whitmer is a psychopath.
    Godspeed to both of you. She's an absolute monster that needs to be stopped.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bill Gates lives in Washington.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

April 25 - ALL day - I have already been organizing.
    Through what medium are you doing this?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Through what medium are you doing this?
    I and folks in our liberty group meet regularly twice a month. Occasionally we hit the streets and start talking to random people, asking them questions and then give our perspective. We are doing this again this Saturday.

I also liked @pcosmar suggestion so I have been spreading the word on social media, and also have printed about 150 copies of the flier on paper to post throughout several areas in PA and OH.

If anybody is interested in joining us we would love to have you, it is always lots of fun, just send a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Bill Gates lives in Washington.
    Only for tax purposes, since Washington has no income taxes. Like other billionaires such as fellow Seattle resident Jeff Bezos, he has a mansion in So. California.

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/sl...ach-201773.php
    Last edited by Created4; 04-23-2020 at 09:34 PM.

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scamdemic crisis actor "nurses" get confronted at protests

-GLP poster

I knew those $#@!ers were fake "health care workers" as soon as I saw them showing up. I'd love to know who paid them.

-GLP poster

I and folks in our liberty group meet regularly twice a month. Occasionally we hit the streets and start talking to random people, asking them questions and then give our perspective. We are doing this again this Saturday.

I also liked @pcosmar suggestion so I have been spreading the word on social media, and also have printed about 150 copies of the flier on paper to post throughout several areas in PA and OH.

If anybody is interested in joining us we would love to have you, it is always lots of fun, just send a PM.

I did like the Generic,,,every-town USA feel of that one.. and Yeah,,That is a great Idea.
    Where ever you find yourself.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-23-2020 at 10:42 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Godspeed to both of you. She's an absolute monster that needs to be stopped.
    Thanks. Waiting for a 3:00 announcement that she’ll be locking our State down past May 1st.

The $#@!ing redditards are calling these women at the park "Karens".

"Karen" is the lady who yelled at the kids for driving around in their car during quaratine.

"Karen" is the entitled lady yelling at the wait staff because her soy vanilla latte with two pumps and light ice had too much ice.

"Karen" is not a $#@!ing freedom fighter.
    The thing that chaps my hide about this whole thing is, she was arrested for going against a draconian order to stay at home. All the negative media on her makes sure to point out that she is an "Anti-Vaxxer" to demonize her even more with public opinion.

The HuffPost piece is truly sickening piece of garbage yellow journalism. Painting Ammon Bundy as anti-government as well.

hxxps://www.huffpost.com/entry/ammon-bundy-protest-idaho-anti-vaxxer_n_5ea0b7d5c5b69150246cfbfc
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

-GLP poster

I think we should buy some scrubs, put on masks and get out at protests with signs saying "COVID-19 is a HOAX" and "Scamdemic".

-GLP poster

I think we should buy some scrubs, put on masks and get out at protests with signs saying "COVID-19 is a HOAX" and "Scamdemic".

Julie has just what you need:

https://libertyjunkies.com/
    Last edited by PAF; 04-24-2020 at 03:41 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to start wearing Guy Fawks masks, Jason masks and midieval plague masks.

-GLP poster

Where masks are required, we could go full Eyes Wide Shut

https://www.ebay.com/b/venetian-carn.../bn_7114590010

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Some are misguided when they hols up signs "let us" work or ask permission from the tyrants.

-GLP poster

Spread this video like wildfire before it gets taken down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast