Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Block ALL Muslim immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Do you ever read what I have posted about no entitlements, etc?
    There ARE entitlements. And it's more than just that. Read this and weep. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/05/...-open-borders/
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Americans just need to get used to eating beans and rice and living like a typical Mexican peasant.
    No thanks (the text box quote)!

Elect the great Wizard and let him build his wall.

I hope he ALLOWS America to make its self great again,
    but if not, the desire still stands. Then it's up to CONGRESS
    and/or our next POTUS to just GET OUT OF THE WAY.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 05-16-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    There ARE entitlements. And it's more than just that. Read this and weep. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/05/...-open-borders/
    Yea! more links to Trumpers. That's enough to make anyone weep.

What are YOU doing to get rid of entitlements?
    There is no spoon.

i thought you would like that article LE

Manafort: Trump Has ‘Already Started Moderating’ on Muslim Ban, Will ‘Soften It Some More’

Top Donald Trump aide Paul Manafort gave a rather revealing interview to The Huffington Post in which he talked about Trump’s “moderating” strategy for the general election.

And yes, that includes the Muslim ban. Earlier this month Trump said, “Sure I’d back off on it.” And Manafort explained, “He’s already started moderating on that. He operates by starting the conversation at the outer edges and then brings it back towards the middle. Within his comfort zone, he’ll soften it some more.”

The border wall is non-negotiable, he says, but the Muslim ban? Eh.

Manafort’s also confident that the polls are exaggerating problems for Trump where none exist, both within the GOP and with Latinos & women. He says The Donald is more popular among Hispanics & women than you might think.

But when asked about potentially choosing someone from either demographic to be veep, this is what he said:

The campaign probably won’t choose a woman or a member of a minority group, he said. “In fact, that would be viewed as pandering, I think.”
    And while Manafort believes that Americans want change, he reassures that Trump himself does not plan on changing that much, even if he acknowledges there’s a need to “say it right.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/manaf...-it-some-more/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

see you and ender can support him soon
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    see you and ender can support him soon
    Mmmmmmm........

NO.
    There is no spoon.

I'd love to hear how anyone thinks this a Muslim ban could be accomplished. Not all Muslims are Middle Eastern men.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I'd love to hear how anyone thinks this a Muslim ban could be accomplished. Not all Muslims are Middle Eastern men.
    Well that's easy..........

If-n ya' cain't use all's ya'll in a sentence with a straight face then yur some kind of furrigner......

Not only that, but Islam allows people to deny being Muslims to avoid persecution.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Vee haves zah boards and zee vaves of water to loosen zee tongue.

And while Manafort believes that Americans want change, he reassures that Trump himself does not plan on changing that much, even if he acknowledges there’s a need to “say it right.”

Does not want to change much????

But I thought he was the elitist inside guy that was going to be for the working people and make America great again for the middle class and say screw you to his fellow elitist friends and all his insider buddies. Right? He was ostracizing himself from fellow insiders to help the little guy? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Does not want to change much????

But I thought he was the elitist inside guy that was going to be for the working people and make America great again for the middle class and say screw you to his fellow elitist friends and all his insider buddies. Right? He was ostracizing himself from fellow insiders to help the little guy? Right?
    It depends on who you are I guess:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    How does Trump's version make more sense?

Using Trump's version, you don't worry about what country someone comes from and if it's a sponsor of terrorists, you just worry about whether or the traveller checks off a box on a card saying they're not a Muslim. There's nothing stopping terrorists from saying they aren't Muslims. How does that make sense to you?
    Trump's version makes more sense because given the insane policies of places like Germany and Sweden, there is no guarantee that a "German" immigrant is actually German or a "Swedish" immigrant Swedish. Ending the inquiry at nationality is no longer enough. Rand's policy has a huge hole in it.

I'll say it again, both Ron and Rand Paul have suggested the same thing. Ending immigration from nations where terrorists come from. I don't think they were talking about Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    I'll say it again, both Ron and Rand Paul have suggested the same thing. Ending immigration from nations where terrorists come from. I don't think they were talking about Ireland.
    Nope. That's not the same as "ban all Muslims".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can restrict immigration from certain countries. You can't restrict immigration based on religion. One can be proven (passport), the other cannot. (This is why Ron and Rand make sense, and Trump does not.)

You can restrict immigration from certain countries. You can't restrict immigration based on religion. One can be proven (passport), the other cannot. (This is why Ron and Rand make sense, and Trump does not.)
    How do you prove if someone is a Muslim or not anyway?
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    That's my point.

Trump's version makes more sense because given the insane policies of places like Germany and Sweden, there is no guarantee that a "German" immigrant is actually German or a "Swedish" immigrant Swedish. Ending the inquiry at nationality is no longer enough. Rand's policy has a huge hole in it.
    You didn't respond to the most important part of my post. All any Muslim has to do to get in the country under Trump's policy is deny they're a Muslim. That's not a hole?

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    By the badges they'll be forced to wear. Look Middle Eastern? On with the badge, creep!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    You didn't respond to the most important part of my post. All any Muslim has to do to get in the country under Trump's policy is deny they're a Muslim. That's not a hole?
    There is a thing called screening. If you have an immigrant applicant from Germany, and his name is Han Gruber and he has documents tracing his family back five generations in Germany then he goes in to the approved pile. If you have an applicant from Germany whose name is Abu Salam, and he can prove "German" ancestry going back only one generation then you put him in the conditionaly rejected pile (subject to revision if, for example, he could prove he comes from an Arabic Christian family).

This isn't rocket science.

There is a thing called screening. If you have an immigrant applicant from Germany, and his name is Han Gruber and he has documents tracing his family back five generations in Germany then he goes in to the approved pile. If you have an applicant from Germany whose name is Abu Salam, and he can prove "German" ancestry going back only one generation then you put him in the conditionaly rejected pile (subject to revision if, for example, he could prove he comes from an Arabic Christian family).

Even then.. BELIEFS are NOT hereditary...
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

We have a right to restrict immigration!! From Muslim nations. We didn't let in any people from Japan or German during WW 2

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have a right to restrict immigration!! From Muslim nations. We didn't let in any people from Japan or German during WW 2
    And are you proud of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    And are you proud of it?
    ABSOLUTELY!!!

Are you proud you can blow your nose?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

That's not what Trump "suggested". He wanted to ban all Muslims from entry.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    ABSOLUTELY!!!

Are you proud you can blow your nose?
    You are promoting white genocide, aren't you.

So which is it? Do you make the criterion being a Muslim? Or do you make it these other things you look for in your screening?

I thought you said that Trump's plan made more sense than Rand's. And Trump's plan is to ban Muslims.

All different from saying we're going to restrict people because of their religion. I don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast