Thread: A Message From Trump's America

A Message From Trump's America

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-repor...trumps-america

Unlike registered independents who are socially liberal and fiscally conservative, America's non-voters tended to be poorer, less educated citizens who are fiscally liberal and socially conservative. Neither party listened to them, let alone represented this populist center, until Trump gave them a voice.
    So if there are winners and losers in America, I know the losers. They lost jobs to China and Vietnam. And they're dying younger, caught in an endless cycle of jail, drug charges and applying for disability to pay the child support bill.

They lost their influence, their dignity and their shot at the American Dream, and now they're angry. They're angry at Washington and Wall Street, at big corporations and big government. And they're voting now for Donald Trump.
    They know he's authoritarian, nationalist, almost un-American, and they love him anyway, because he disrupts a broken political process and beats establishment candidates who've long ignored their interests

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It I called the germen housewife voting impulse. However polling the German housewives after they were digging for rutabagas in frozen fields, living in houses reduced to rubble their enthusiasm was reduced....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

This enthusiasm for Trump is a replay of Mussolini. It is not a surprise that the uninformed and the anarchists are supporting him. It is astounding however that people who once understood and supported the ideals of the founding of the nation, (best expressed in our times in the person of Ron Paul), have been so easily duped by this cumpulsive liar and flip flopper, who speaks like an authoritative fascist.

Personally, I have given up on this election and the next four years. And I sadly think Hillary winning might not be as bad so long as the House is divided and nothing gets done. Maybe Rand gives it one last shot in 2020. Or perhaps Amash will be ready.

As for now, I feel sorry for those who have jumped on headlong into the Donald Trump campaign, as I think that in time they will have buyer's remorse and even embarrassment for promoting this man.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This enthusiasm for Trump is a replay of Mussolini. It is not a surprise that the uninformed and the anarchists are supporting him. It is astounding however that people who once understood and supported the ideals of the founding of the nation, (best expressed in our times in the person of Ron Paul), have been so easily duped by this cumpulsive liar and flip flopper, who speaks like an authoritative fascist.

Personally, I have given up on this election and the next four years. And I sadly think Hillary winning might not be as bad so long as the House is divided and nothing gets done. Maybe Rand gives it one last shot in 2020. Or perhaps Amash will be ready.

As for now, I feel sorry for those who have jumped on headlong into the Donald Trump campaign, as I think that in time they will have buyer's remorse and even embarrassment for promoting this man.
    indeed, +rep!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

This is indicative of what I think is the problem here, and I've said this before. The problem with America is that it's full of Americans. Countries that have lost their cultural identity, their moral center and have completely forgotten God will vote for people like Trump, especially the so-called Evangelical crowd, who couldn't be bothered to remember God if their souls depended on it.

In the article, they failed to mention that people might be sick of
    the MSM telling them what to think and do while the ship sinks.

The Titanic band just plays the same song over and over again,
    expecting passengers to just keep on dancing to their music.

How did we get here in this hopeless mess? Didn't we have a choice
    between parties, like a left or right turn to avoid the iceberg?

The truth was lost at sea over 100 years ago. Lower decks have
    already flooded and there appears to be a shortage of life rafts.

Maybe it's time to think the unthinkable as we circle the drain.

The behavior observed is like crabs caught in a bucket where
    as soon as one crab manages to climb up to escape, some
    other crab's pincer reaches up and pulls it back down again.

We need a rescue plan, a map of sorts. Although the
    U. S. Constitution is soggy, it's still quite readable.
    How did we come to believe that all the power is somehow
    focused into the small hands of one person, the POTUS?

Is Trump some sort of a wizard, like the great and powerful Oz?

Could we pay attention to that ONE MAN behind the curtain
    while the other two branches of government prevent any
    "harm" to the status quo? Remember, they ALL delivered us to
    this churning, blood red sea of corrupto, in the middle of the ocean.

No one asks why "they" hate us; that horror is now unspeakable.

Governmental gridlock might be the last protection the people
    ultimately need and may soon absolutely require to avoid WW3.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic