Thread: US AG Garland states white people are the greatest domestic security threat to US

Exclamation US AG Garland states white people are the greatest domestic security threat to US

AG Merrick Garland Says ‘Top Domestic Violent Extremist Threat’ Comes From White Supremacists

https://nationalfile.com/ag-merrick-...-supremacists/

The Biden regime is turning the federal government against American citizens under the threat of "domestic terrorism."

by Andrew White
    June 15, 2021

AG Merrick Garland Says ‘Top Domestic Violent Extremist Threat’ Comes From White Supremacists

As the Biden administration continues its persecution of political dissidents using the vast powers of the National Security apparatus, Attorney General Merrick Garland said the “top domestic violent extremist threat” comes from “those who advocate for the superiority of the white race” in a statement regarding domestic terrorism today.

Describing America’s new “National Strategy For Countering Domestic Terrorism,” Garland told the world that the Biden regime would be heightening its efforts to turn the federal government against the American people to “counter the heightened domestic terrorism threat using all available tools.”
    Covfefe Coffee

“It is the culmination of an effort undertaken at the President’s direction by federal agencies all across the government. From the Justice Department, to the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, State, Health and Human Services, and others,” said Garland.

Garland went on to call the events of January 6 “heinous attack” after comparing it to the Oklahoma City bombing. “Over the 160 days since the attack, we have arrested over 480 individuals and brought hundreds of charges against those who attacked law enforcement officers, obstructed justice, and used deadly and dangerous weapons to those ends,” Garland added. “The number of open FBI domestic terrorism investigations this year has increased significantly.”

AG Merrick Garland: “In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethically motivated violent extremists specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race.”
    pic.twitter.com/4JtruuMSv2

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 15, 2021

“In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,” continued Garland.

Garland went on to compare American citizen “extremists” to Al-Qaeda. “In earlier days, foreign terrorist groups had to board airplanes to conduct attacks on America,” said Garland. “Now they take advantage of technology to inspire others already located in the US to violence. The same is true for domestic violent extremists who increasingly take common cause and inspiration from events and actions around the world.”

“We do not investigate individuals for their First amendment protected activities,” assured Garland, as hundreds of January 6 protesters undergo investigation, harassment, intimidation, and persecution at the hands of federal law enforcement for participating in First amendment protected activities.

January 6 detainees in DC jail have reportedly been subject to inhumane treatment that experts have said can be compared to the conditions seen in Guantanamo Bay, as many American citizens have been restricted from contacting family members and attorneys, facing routine beatings and solitary confinement.

“Across the world, extremist or terrorist labels have at times been affixed to those perceived as political threats to the ruling order. But there is no place for partisanship in the enforcement of the law. The Justice Department will not tolerate any such abuse of authority,” continued Garland as the Justice Department continues to tolerate and seemingly exacerbate such abuses of authority. “The Department of Defense will train service members on the potential targeting of potential targeting of current and former military members by violent extremists in order to help prevent radicalization.”

The Attorney General did not mention the racially motivated anti-white hate crime shooting spree in Georgia and Alabama that occured this weekend, but did give a good anecdote about the supposed Tulsa “Race Massacre” from the 1920’s before ending his speech.

The remarks coming from Garland regarding domestic terrorism come shortly after an earlier statement signaling that the Justice Department will be scrutinizing the Arizona audit of the 2020 election which is nearly complete. Multiple officials in Arizona have publically told Garland the the Justice Department not to interfere with the Arizona audit, sparking new conversations surrounding states rights, as National File reported.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In B4 the usual suspects have something to say like:

"Nuh uh AF, he didn't say that, he said "white supremacists".

That's why Critical Race Theory goes hand in hand with all this.

CRT states very clearly that all white people are white supremacists.

First off - I hope every one understands the bullet we dodged... They were trying to push this guy for SCOTUS for years!

Secondly, he's talking "domestic" violent extremism. So, he's eliminating all foreign violent extremists. So his statement makes sense... if you disregard the fact that ANTIFA AND BLM ARE LITERALLY BURNING CITIES, VIOLENTING ATTACKING RANDOM PEOPLE, AND DESTROYING PROPERTY ON A DAILY BASIS WITH NEAR IMPUNITY!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And you agree with that?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    And you agree with that?
    Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not.

I'm the target...the system doesn't care what I think.

Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not.
    But you're the one who said that "white supremacists" means all white people.

Do you have a source to support the conclusion that Garland was referring to all white people (himself and Joe Biden included)?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    First off - I hope every one understands the bullet we dodged... They were trying to push this guy for SCOTUS for years!

Secondly, he's talking "domestic" violent extremism. So, he's eliminating all foreign violent extremists. So his statement makes sense... if you disregard the fact that ANTIFA AND BLM ARE LITERALLY BURNING CITIES, VIOLENTING ATTACKING RANDOM PEOPLE, AND DESTROYING PROPERTY ON A DAILY BASIS WITH NEAR IMPUNITY!!
    “You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Do you have a source to support the conclusion that Garland was referring to all white people (himself and Joe Biden included)?
    Garland and Biden both are using the language of CRT, which states unequivocally "all white people are racist".

It then extrapolates from there, if all white people are racist, then they are, ipso facto, white supremacists.

You're a Christian.

You're a white supremacist...or at least you hold beliefs that support white supremacy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In B4 the usual suspects have something to say like:

"Nuh uh AF, he didn't say that, he said "white supremacists".

That's why Critical Race Theory goes hand in hand with all this.

Garland and Biden both are using the language of CRT, which states unequivocally "all white people are racist".

It then extrapolates from there, if all white people are racist, then they are, ipso facto, white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    - You might be a left-libertarian if you believe in catering to various cultural Marxist ideas such as critical race theory, reparations, etc.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What's something they said that invokes that language?

Their exact words. And they have to be words that people who don't adhere to CRT would never ever use.

then extrapolates from there
    That's the thing about your paranoia about this. It's always based on the most tenuous extrapolations. I keep seeing you do this over and over.

I think there's plenty of room to criticize what Garland is doing, along the lines that CaptUSA uses above, just based on what Garland actually says, without needing to leap to any conclusions like yours.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 06-18-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Ron Paul

Does it matter?

90% of the people on this forum would be considered a white supremacist, by your average Leftist.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I, for one, am definitely a white supremacist. 100%.

But I'm also a supporter of black supremacy movements. Or Hindu supremacy.

I think everyone should be able to take pride in who they are.

Except women - as a group they don't really have anything to take pride in.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He's right. Everytime a white person gets themself shot by the cops for doing something stupid, all the other white terrorists get together and burn down the cities and rob the walmarts. Oh wait...

What's something they said that invokes that language?

Their exact words. And they have to be words that people who don't adhere to CRT would never ever use.
    I don't need words...I'll show you what they are doing.

the federal Education Department just released a draft rule reaffirming President Joe Biden’s determination to push Critical Race Theory in US schools. It would give priority for US history and civics grants to programs “that incorporate racially, ethnically, culturally and linguistically diverse perspectives” and specifically praises both Critical Race Theory king Ibram X. Kendi and The New York Times’ factually challenged “1619 Project” as where it wants to go.

That's the thing about your paranoia about this. It's always based on the most tenuous extrapolations. I keep seeing you do this over and over.
    And that's the thing about your submissive nonchalance about this. It's always based on ignoring the most clear and obvious of signs. I keep seeing you do this over and over.

I think there's plenty of room to criticize what Garland is doing, along the lines that CaptUSA uses above, just based on what Garland actually says, without needing to leap to any conclusions like yours.
    Look, I'll grant there's good possibility Biden doesn't believe in any of this. I frankly think he is in the throes of senile dementia, so God only knows what he's thinking, outside of when his next nap or ice cream cone will be.

But the people running his administration believe it.

And the people running his military believe it.

And the people running his law enforcement agencies believe it.

And that's a good goddamn reason to be paranoid.

I told you so. The left hates white people.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.