Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Great BlackOut continues - Amazon subsidiary drops web hosting for AR-15.com

Exclamation The Great BlackOut continues - Amazon subsidiary drops web hosting for AR-15.com

Amazon Partner GoDaddy Allegedly Kicks Pro-Gun Site Off Servers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-off-servers/

AWR Hawkins 11 Jan 2021

Web hosting service and Amazon partner GoDaddy allegedly removed AR15.com from its servers, forcing the site to shift to a backup URL to say visible.

The Washington Examiner reported that AR15.com presents itself as “the world’s largest online firearm community.” It is a place where members can get ask each other questions about guns and gun accessories, and enjoy a vibrant exchange of ideas related to the Second Amendment. But the site is now searching for a new hosting service.

AR15 used a Facebook post to announced the situation:

ARFCOM IS DOWN. We've been booted from GoDaddy and are looking for an alternative solution. The site will return…

Posted by AR15.Com on Monday, January 11, 2021

The Examiner notes that Amazon “kicked Parler off its cloud-based server” shortly after President Trump moved to that platform from Twitter and numerous conservatives moved with him. GoDaddy moved “the bulk of its infrastructure to Amazon Web Services” in 2018, and now AR15.com is seeking a new home.

President-elect Joe Biden has plans to ban the purchase of AR-15s and any other commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles that Democrats label “assault weapons.” He made this clear during an August 6, 2019, CNN interview, in which he was asked about taking guns:

CNN: So, to gun owners out there who say, well, a Biden administration means they’re going to come for my guns?

BIDEN: Bingo. You’re right if you have an assault weapon.

The dilemma now, in light of the plight of AR15.com, is whether Americans even retain the freedom to talk about AR-15s.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is good news. /not-sarcasm /super-cereal

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is good news. /not-sarcasm /super-cereal

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    I suppose the upside is that it makes the separation easier.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So let's do it already.
    "The Patriarch"

Not only does this make separation easier, but this is separation.

This is what separation looks like

It is not full and complete separation, of course.

In order to achieve that, much more is needed (politically, socially, economically, etc.).

But while this is not itself sufficient, it is necessary. (And it helps at least some little bit to grease the skids for what else must follow.)

This is exactly the sort of thing that must happen - and the sooner (and more peacefully) it happens, the better.

It will be disruptive and difficult, to be sure. But we should not fight or oppose it. We should embrace and encourage it. After all, if separation is our aim, then why should we wish to remain in union (politically, socially, digitally, etc.) with those who despise us for one moment longer than is absolutely necessary? To what practical effect? To what end or purpose?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-11-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So let's do it already.
    We saw a tiny little spark what will be required to do so on 6 Jan.

"Our" people have been more effective than the Marxists in stamping it out and confusing the issue and denouncing it and the patriots.

Not only does this make separation easier, but this is separation.

This is what separation looks like

It is not full and complete separation, of course.

In order to achieve that, much more is needed (politically, socially, economically, etc.).

But while this is not itself sufficient, it is necessary. And it helps to grease the skids for what follows.

This is exactly the sort of thing that must happen - and the sooner (and more peacefully) it happens, the better.

It will be disruptive and difficult, to be sure. But we should not fight or oppose it. We should embrace and encourage it.

After all, if separation is our aim, then why should we wish to remain in union (politically, socially, digitally, etc.) with those who despise us for one moment longer than is absolutely necessary? To what end or purpose?
    Oh, I embrace it and encourage it. But I think your peaceful wish will not be granted.
    "The Patriarch"

We saw a tiny little spark what will be required to do so on 6 Jan.

"Our" people have been more effective than the Marxists in stamping it out and confusing the issue and denouncing it and the patriots.
    It's time to rock and roll, now before it's too late.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, I embrace it and encourage it. But I think your peaceful wish will not be granted.
    Perhaps not. That is why I used the comparative "more."

I know I haven't been around much so shine me off if you please. The people that hate us are about to drop the hammer, so we can "except the new normal" or fight it with every fiber in our being. That seems to me to be the only options, correct me if you can.
    "The Patriarch"

Perhaps not. That is why I used the comparative "more."
    I'm all for more peacefully, and so are most like minded folks. But this will not be allowed to be successful.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm all for more peacefully, and so are most like minded folks. But this will not be allowed to be successful.
    Indeed. It will not be a peaceful process if it is to be successful for those desiring liberty. The left will not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Indeed. It will not be a peaceful process if it is to be successful for those desiring liberty. The left will not allow it.
    History makes this plain as day.
    "The Patriarch"

In baseball, it's called "running out a ground ball." The batter hits a ground ball to an infielder and is probably out. But he's not out until that fielder fields the ball, makes the throw to first, and the first baseman catches it and tags the base (or the runner). Statistically speaking, it's almost guaranteed that the batter will be out, but he runs to first anyway. Anything can happen and it sometimes does.

Exhausting all possible peaceful remedies before resorting to force is good for one's soul. My humble opinion.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

The cultural separation is in full swing. What we need next is the economic separation, meaning: start supporting, as you're able to, locally owned businesses; conservative/libertarian/anarchist owned businesses; quit giving your money to big box retailers, as you're able to; quit giving your money to liberal/leftist owned businesses; try to avoid taxation when able to do so (think agorism, which I think will start to take off a little starting this year); reconsider your entertainment options (quit giving Hollywood money as you're able to), etc.

Once the cultural and economic splits are in full force, it makes everything else easier. And a little sarcasm, but not sarcasm: China comes in and mops up the remains. That latter part is one of the reasons behind all of this chaos: this is part of China's rise and they need the U.S. to either be 100% malleable or fall. Both of which are happening gracefully from China's perspective.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This is eventually going to have the opposite effect they want.

The democrats will all cower in fear in their homes doing everything online while republicans will actually talk to each other and go places.

I welcome it in a way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's time to rock and roll, now before it's too late.
    Yes, yes it is...and I have zero tolerance for talking heads and "leaders" on "Our" side who are out there right now harrumphing at us and telling us to stand down and be peaceful and polite, especially after agitating us for just such a thing for decades now in order to do nothing but build a grift empire based on supplements and dick pills.

Alex $#@!ing Jones, I'm looking right at you...

They are worse than the Marxists.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-12-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Yes, yes it is...and I have zero tolerance for talking heads and "leaders" on "Our" side who are out there right now harrumphing at us and telling us to stand down and be peaceful and polite, especially after agitating us for just such a thing for decades now in order to do nothing but build a grift empire based on supplements and dick pills.

Alex $#@!ing Jones, I'm looking right at you...

They are worse than the Marxists.
    Just tried to visit InfoWars, and:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just tried to visit InfoWars, and:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
    Tested it myself, working.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    The cultural separation is in full swing. What we need next is the economic separation, meaning: start supporting, as you're able to, locally owned businesses; conservative/libertarian/anarchist owned businesses; quit giving your money to big box retailers, as you're able to; quit giving your money to liberal/leftist owned businesses; try to avoid taxation when able to do so (think agorism, which I think will start to take off a little starting this year); reconsider your entertainment options (quit giving Hollywood money as you're able to), etc.

Once the cultural and economic splits are in full force, it makes everything else easier. And a little sarcasm, but not sarcasm: China comes in and mops up the remains. That latter part is one of the reasons behind all of this chaos: this is part of China's rise and they need the U.S. to either be 100% malleable or fall. Both of which are happening gracefully from China's perspective.
    One thing that my family has done is to buy some food directly from local farms. When I order things online I order directly from the company that makes the item. Example, if I want a supplement from nutrigold. Instead of buying it on walmart.com or amazon.com I buy it from the nutrigold website.

Jamison farms has really good lamb meat. I order directly from them. I avoid taxation as much as possible. I do not have cable TV. I refuse to give them my money. If i hear about a restaurant not enforcing mask rules or cdc BS I will go to the restaurant and tip nicely.

Also use cash as much as you can. We have been spending a lot less at costco.

This is a process and it takes more then just me and you. I will tell everyone this though, if you cant simply just cancel cable, then we really have little hope on this earth.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    One thing that my family has done is to buy some food directly from local farms. When I order things online I order directly from the company that makes the item. Example, if I want a supplement from nutrigold. Instead of buying it on walmart.com or amazon.com I buy it from the nutrigold website.

Jamison farms has really good lamb meat. I order directly from them. I avoid taxation as much as possible. I do not have cable TV. I refuse to give them my money. If i hear about a restaurant not enforcing mask rules or cdc BS I will go to the restaurant and tip nicely.

This is a process and it takes more then just me and you. I will tell everyone this though, if you cant simply just cancel cable, then we really have little hope on this earth.
    Trouble is cable companies have monopoly. You can give the absolute minimum each month for internet service. But, they are gonna get the minimum. And they are gonna be able to buffer or do what they chose.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Trouble is cable companies have monopoly. You can give the absolute minimum each month for internet service. But, they are gonna get the minimum. And they are gonna be able to buffer or do what they chose.
    I agree with that. I was talking about CABLE TV. I still have internet only which is still giving them something but I am not giving money to ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,CNN, etc.

Edit: Also you do not pay taxes on internet only plans. Which go to the FCC and what not.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I agree with that. I was talking about CABLE TV. I still have internet only which is still giving them something but I am not giving money to ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX,CNN, etc.

Edit: Also you do not pay taxes on internet only plans. Which go to the FCC and what not.
    Gotcha. But it leaves me to wonder, why is it I only have one provider. MaBell was broken up. And now I'm in the same situation.

Yep, and there's this as well that people should look into: https://www.farmmatch.com/

I've never used it, but the founder was on Tom Woods a couple weeks ago.

Farmer's Markets in the Spring/Summer are also a great tool.

By the way - does anyone have any advice on how to convince a significant other that we don't need 90+ channels of television? I've tried just about everything that I can think of... It's been a fruitless endeavor.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Yep, and there's this as well that people should look into: https://www.farmmatch.com/

I've never used it, but the founder was on Tom Woods a couple weeks ago.

Farmer's Markets in the Spring/Summer are also a great tool.

By the way - does anyone have any advice on how to convince a significant other that we don't need 90+ channels of television? I've tried just about everything that I can think of... It's been a fruitless endeavor.
    Internet and ROKU is just as good, better in my opinion.I'm not much on tv but she is and she's satisfied with that. On the plus side there hasn't been a NFL game on our screen all year.
    "The Patriarch"

Internet and ROKU is just as good, better in my opinion.I'm not much on tv but she is and she's satisfied with that. On the plus side there hasn't been a NFL game on our screen all year.
    I haven't had any sports on all year, I'm done with them.

Something, something "panem et circenses" is all it is.

Our family went in together on a cow for slaughter this year, not really any cheaper than me buying from the mark down bins but better meat and it goes to a local small grower.
    "The Patriarch"

Word comes to me today that RPF is on the same network servers as AR.15
    @Brian4Liberty can you confirm that?

If so you should reach out and arrange alternate communications with people you do not wish to lose touch with as may only be a matter of time before RPF goes dark as well.

Word comes to me today that RPF is on the same network servers as AR.15
    @Brian4Liberty can you confirm that?

If so you should reach out and arrange alternate communications with people you do not wish to lose touch with as may only be a matter of time before RPF goes dark as well.
    Don’t know about RPF servers. If people have a valid email address on their member account here, then emails can always be sent out if the website is down for some reason.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to publicly share alternatives, as they might be targeted too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a2ab66c6a7f4959.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	7953
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast