Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1609438713611.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	7928
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A good New Year to you too, le Danke!

Just sitting here in the chilling with my Miss Beth. She's whipping me up a birthday eve dinner. I'm the dishbisch and slicer and dicer. 4 hr's into it we got a chocolate ganache cake with creamy butter coffee frosting. All is about prepped for the Beef Wellington and potatoes dauphinoise.

There won't be anything to be happy about going into next year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm above the ground, not living under a bridge, just set up my kit on my new RTS level IV armor and am pretty happy with it. Sippin' some Maker's, anticipating a great Miss Beth's Beef Wellington for dinner. YMMV, but I'm loving it.

Happy New Year!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The Bestest Beef Wellington!

Happy New Year slackers ! ( yes Danke , that is you )

Happy New Year RPF
    in a few by my count..

Good riddance to 2020
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have a safe and healthy New Years everyone!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here's to hoping we will have significant victories this year, though my cynicism says otherwise.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Ive been craving some mushrooms

Here's to hoping we will have significant victories this year, though my cynicism says otherwise.
    If you mean by victory , somehow the Great Sagamore overcomes adversity and prospers in a warm home full of guns and ammo I think its safe to say victory is once again mine .

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ive been craving some mushrooms
    Oooh. That looks good. Happy New Year!

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

That looks mighty tasty.

Calvin Coolidge

MERRY NEW YEAR, $#@!S!

May '21 be less horrible than '20.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

And I thought 2020 would be a year of good vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    And I thought 2020 would be a year of good vision.
    Nope. Politicians from around the world wanted to make sure that didn't come to fruition.

Calvin Coolidge

Woooopie. Happy New Year. "Thank you sir may I have another?"
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Woooopie. Happy New Year. "Thank you sir may I have another?"

Pity's sake d00d, don't go giving Themme ideas.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Pity's sake d00d, don't go giving Themme ideas.

Theye don'tvreally need any ideas. They've got plenty of those. All theye need to see is a marked lack of resolved resistance, which the political wing of the so-called liberty movement has been more than willing to show them so far. Here's hoping that changes in a damned hurry.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

There are a couple items missing from one of my offices that I saw in the OP pic that Danke posted .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epstein wont kill himself

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Theye don'tvreally need any ideas. They've got plenty of those. All theye need to see is a marked lack of resolved resistance, which the political wing of the so-called liberty movement has been more than willing to show them so far. Here's hoping that changes in a damned hurry.
    Out of rep.
    "The Patriarch"

You can eat all the beef wellington you want, that doesn't change the reality of what "they" are doing to us. Happy $#@!ing new year.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You can eat all the beef wellington you want, that doesn't change the reality of what "they" are doing to us. Happy $#@!ing new year.
    Seems to me that it's not going nearly as well as planned, and definitely is not going according to the Event 201 script they laid out in 2019. While the masking and other relatively minor social engineering has been largely tolerated, the rest (vaccines, further lockdowns, etc) isn't being embraced nearly as easily as they planned.

on topic: 2020 was bad? I think 2021 is gonna say "here hold my beer." Hang tough, yall, and HNY.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-03-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Happy Belated New Year All

Here's hoping it's better than the last (while betting to the contrary)...