Thread: Trump Touts USMCA at Kellogg Arena Christmas Rally - December 18, 2019

Trump Touts USMCA at Kellogg Arena Christmas Rally - December 18, 2019

December 18, 2019

Related:

As this article is being written, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is expected to schedule a vote on H.R. 5430 for Thursday, December 19, 2019. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has previously stated that the Senate will not vote on USMCA implementation legislation until after an impeachment trial. While the date of a vote may not be certain in the Senate, the following is certain: When the House of Representatives and Senate vote on H.R. 5430, they will not be voting on a simple “free trade” agreement; this vote may determine the fate of the United States and its longevity as an independent and sovereign nation. A Yea for USMCA is an Yea for regionalism and a globalist world order.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ementation-Act

United States Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I was told Trump was better than Bushclintonbushobama because he would kill TPP, not make it stronger. Right, @LibertyEagle?

Ask not, "Why impeachment?" Distracting you from this is the main reason.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-19-2019 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Red flag laws, globalism and a uuuuuge police state. Whoopieeee
    "The Patriarch"

Oh ya, I forgot stealing other countries resources.
    "The Patriarch"

USMCA: Threat to Our Independence

USMCA: Threat to Our Independence
    The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA or NAFTA 2.0) picks up where NAFTA left off. NAFTA was originally intended as “the architecture of a new international system” and not as a conventional trade agreement. It set the foundation to integrate the three North American countries. The USMCA will move us closer to a full-blown EU-style North American Union.

Even though President Trump withdrew the US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), sections of the TPP show up in the USMCA word-for-word! In fact, chief globalists are already endorsing the agreement.

Unaccountable Entangling Bureaucracy
    Chapter 30 of the USMCA/NAFTA 2.0 establishes a new governing bureaucracy – an unelected, unaccountable Free Trade Commission overseeing various lower regional committees. Much like the TPP Commission, the Free Trade Commission can make changes to the USMCA without the consent of Congress. This completely undermines Congress’ Constitutional Article I, Section 8 power to regulate trade with foreign nations.

Consistent with other globalist schemes, the USMCA follows the “rules-based system” of submission to international bodies such as the World Trade Organization, International Labor Organization, a plethora of United Nations conventions including the Law of Sea Treaty (which the U.S. has never ratified), and the furtherance of “sustainable development,” which is mentioned no less than six times in the environment chapter.

Part of a World Government Build-up
    The USMCA is part of a startling, but purposeful, strategy used by the globalist elites to integrate individual nations into regional unions with overarching unaccountable bureaucracy. These regional unions help to create a “new world order” that is being organized under the United Nations. The UN’s Commission on Global Governance wrote in 1995 “regional cooperation and integration should be seen as an important and integral part of a balanced system of global governance.”

Existing unions include the European Union, African Union, Union of South America, Eurasian Economic Union, and more. We’ve stopped similar trade deals in the past, including the Free Trade Area of the Americas, the Security and Prosperity Partnership, the TPP, and the TTIP.
    http://www.jbs.org/usmca/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Red flag laws, globalism and a uuuuuge police state. Whoopieeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Oh ya, I forgot stealing other countries resources.

Oh ye of little faith. Trust The Plan (TM). Our glorious orange God Emperor has it under control. Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess and all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even the zionist Greg Hunter isnt even defending this

This happened only yesterday, is it too soon to get a logical explanation from @Swordsmyth ?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    This happened only yesterday, is it too soon to get a logical explanation from @Swordsmyth ?
    Trump cuts deals in order to stay in office.
    He may also be planning on arranging for it to fail at the last moment.

But he has done much more against globalism than for it and this new deal has a sunset provision where NAFTA did not.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But he has done much more against globalism than for it and this new deal has a sunset provision where NAFTA did not.
    I see. He already signed it. All it needs is ratified.

Did you hear the cheers and applaud of the crowd during his speech?

What will be your take after it is voted on and passed?

Do you think trump is doing the right thing by talking it up, instead of warning The People about how bad it really is?

Are you aware that he had the top dog from the TriLat Commission author the thing?

Edited for nice.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 12-19-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Oh ye of little faith. Trust The Plan (TM). Our glorious orange God Emperor has it under control. Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess and all.
    Your crystal ball is still working...

Practically excuse for excuse. Does that thing do the stock market?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Your crystal ball is still working...

Practically excuse for excuse. Does that thing do the stock market?

I'd love to be able to claim that predicting what Trump worshipers and their fellow travelers will say requires some special skill or arcane secret knowledge, but the truth is you just need to folllw a simple formula. Just imagine the most naive, delusional, insane excuses you can come up with, multiply that by several orders of magnitude and you've got their likeliest response. Simple.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump cuts deals to stay in office.

Someone actually said that to defend the TPP? USMCA?

ETA: The more I think about it, the dumber that is.

The crowd is cheering for their increased taxes on goods being given to mostly the well connected farmers and not the average working farmer. I guess his followers can't help but appreciate Trump being so magnanimous with handouts.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again."
    Chris

Donnie never says a word about the UN or Agenda 21 2030. That's how ya know he's bull$#@! and nothing more than a mouthpiece for globalists. Republicans are expected to think "Oh rah! Support our troopz" when they hear "USMCA" and turn their brains off.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-20-2019 at 02:44 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to
    @acptulsa @Origanalist @CCTelander @Slave Mentality @devil21 @angelatc @kpitcher @enhanced_deficit

again."

The whole thing was his $#@!ing idea in the first place.

Swordsmyth will go right back to shlobbing his pasty toadstool.
    Last edited by TheCount; 12-20-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again.

There's always some excuse for every awful thing Trump does. The funniest one was that Trump did the bumpfire stock ban by executive order to "take away democratic talking points on gun control."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    How come the things Amash gets crap for are never 3D chess?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    How come the things Amash gets crap for are never 3D chess?

I think it's a Highlander kind of thing. When it comes to Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess Masters, "there can be only one."
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Donnie never says a word about the UN or Agenda 21 2030. That's how ya know he's bull$#@! and nothing more than a mouthpiece for globalists. Republicans are expected to think "Oh rah! Support our troopz" when they hear "USMCA" and turn their brains off.
    Look at that pile of paper. It’s like an omnibus. Crammed full of special interest agendas and handouts no doubt. That’s a huge problem. No telling what is hidden in there (other than full employment for international lawyers and legal experts). Probably nobody knows.

Which member of Congress read that thing before they voted “aye”? Trump certainly didn’t read it. His schtick is that he negotiated a better deal, but he doesn’t have a clue, unless he has a few pages of things that were of special interest to him. It’s not just a “free trade” deal, that’s for sure.

Nothing that big should ever pass Congress or be signed by a POTUS.

In the video, they talk about law of the sea and ocean fisheries. That is an interesting subject. But no need for it to be buried in something that nobody has read. It should be a specific subject all on it’s own.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-20-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We had our chance to elect a president who would have read everything he signed.

Some of us decided making heads splode was more important than liberty.

Didn't we?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to
    @acptulsa @Origanalist @CCTelander @Slave Mentality @devil21 @angelatc @kpitcher @enhanced_deficit

again."
    I feel ya. The crowd is getting so small, sigh.