Thread: Yoots Ca. this time

Yoots Ca. this time

From Drudge;

Caught On Camera: At Least 100 Involved In After-School Melee

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019...ght-on-camera/

At least 100 individuals can be seen in video involved a brawl that forced a response from police and paramedics in Stockton Thursday afternoon.

Cell phone video captured the chaos that spilled off-campus at Stagg High School. A crowd can be seen converging around one fight at first, then another and another.

Theresa Saunders shot video of the massive melee on her cell phone. She owns a flower store across the street from the school.

“This one went from boom boom boom boom, all these different fights,” Saunders said. “It’s like what happened in school? Was it a day to get revenge for each other?”

At one point video shows a single Stockton Unified School District police SUV attempt to break up the fights. An officer inside using a loudspeaker commanded people out of the street, but the crowd did not disperse.

“I asked her ‘where the backup?’ she said, ‘they coming,'” Saunders said.

More Stockton Unified School District police officers eventual arrived. Video shows officers taking one person into custody.

Stagg High Parent Marquita Miles has three children at the school.

“I just don’t understand the kids nowadays, it’s like they just fighting,” Miles said. “They should all get along. I’m hearing too much violence out here.”

The Stockton Unified School District sent an email to parents Thursday evening alerting them of the incident they call an “ongoing investigation.” A spokesperson said an individual who was treated at a hospital was also arrested for their role in the massive fight.

Fists flying in this massive after-school scuffle.

“Now it’s on Facebook, and you’re momma see you out here fighting, what’s she going to think?” Saunders said.

The school district plans to have extra security on hand Friday as a precaution.
    Last edited by tod evans; 08-30-2019 at 08:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see that Theresa Saunders is a distinguished graduate of Stockton Unified School District.

“I asked her ‘where the backup?’ she said, ‘they coming,'”

“I just don’t understand the kids nowadays, it’s like they just fighting,”

“Now it’s on Facebook, and you’re momma see you out here fighting, what’s she going to think?”

But the English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valley girl, inner city slang, and various grunts.

$#@!. I know $#@!'s bad right now. With all that starving bull$#@!. And the dust storms. And we're running out of French Fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution

-President Camacho

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

TOXIC YOOT-ALINITY
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

They look Nigerian.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Jerry Brown and Obama thought it would be a good idea to move a good portion of the residents of Oakland to Stockton. Brown wanted to move them out so he could gentrify parts of Oakland. Obama and friends* saw it as a permanent alternative to school bussing, moving them out of a bad place and into a suburb. They wanted to diversify the rural area and possibly help the kids that had escaped Oakland have a chance at a better life.

*Obama and friends also probably had a profit motive hidden behind the altruistic explanations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Once again, the town that decided to experiment with UBI makes the news...

The diversity is strong there.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I see that Theresa Saunders is a distinguished graduate of Stockton Unified School District.
    More likely that she moved there in the past 15 years.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    California has some pretty upstanding youth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The diversity is strong there.
    I am going preface this by saying that I DON'T think you are a racist and I am certainly NOT calling you a racist. Instead this error I see in your post is due to learned political correctness unfairly inflicted upon u by greater society.

Now that is out of the way. After seeing your many posts on this issue, I don't think diversity is what you have a problem with or what's a play here. The word you are looking for and/or probably embarrassed to say is black and it's OK to say it. You have made a few posts on the topic and it has all been images, stories and videos of black(related to) people. So that is all I've got to say. Do try to speak your mind, we are all friends here.
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-30-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am going preface this by saying that I DON'T think you are a racist. Instead this error I see in your post is due to learned political correctness inflicted upon u by greater society.

Now that is out of the way. After seeing your many posts on this issue, I don't think diversity is what you have a problem with or what's a play here. The word you are looking for and/or probably embarrassed to say is black and it's OK to say it. You have made a few posts on the topic and it has all been images, stories and videos of black(related) to people. So that is all I've got to say. Do try to speak your mind, we are all friends here.
    Gee, thanks Jules.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am going preface this by saying that I DON'T think you are a racist and I am certainly NOT calling you a racist. Instead this error I see in your post is due to learned political correctness unfairly inflicted upon u by greater society.

Now that is out of the way. After seeing your many posts on this issue, I don't think diversity is what you have a problem with or what's a play here. The word you are looking for and/or probably embarrassed to say is black and it's OK to say it. You have made a few posts on the topic and it has all been images, stories and videos of black(related to) people. So that is all I've got to say. Do try to speak your mind, we are all friends here.
    It's called "sarcasm", Jules- sometimes hard to catch when reading.
    @Origanalist
    Last edited by Ender; 08-30-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Well, some of the parents are asking what the problem is.

Hmm.

I guess it's a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @Origanalist
    If he comes back to tell me that he was being sarcastic then I will retract my post but I think he real this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @Origanalist
    Jules is pretty amusing, he likes to take himself very seriously.
    "The Patriarch"

That many drug dealers in one place, of course someone is going to get hurt.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They look Nigerian.
    Sacramento , so , probably . They let anyone in .
    Do something Danke