Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Judge Nap: Did Obama Spy on Trump?

< We did'nt spy on tRUMP
    < We spied on tRUMP

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Yes, they go by CPUd, Zippyjuan and TheCount. They're ferociously opposed for it.
    There is a difference between being critical of Trump on his errors and trying to destroy Trump so that Hillary could get elected.

Once again demonstrating murder and the suffering of children aren't particularly strong in your political priorities. As long as the illegals and gays get theirs, drone away. Sick.
    Are you a complete idiot? Do you really think I put the issues with illegals and gays to be more important over the death of innocent children? Are you a moron? The way you have been posting here the last few months surely suggests so. It is my concern over the death of innocents which is WHY I voted for Trump over the establishment witch named Hillary. I am not happy with reports like what is coming out of Mosul. But I know in my heart that there would have been many times more civilians killed in many more places had Hillary been elected and continued the saber rattling with Russia and funding of terrorists.

So why don't you grow up a little bit, enter into reality, and come back when you finally wake up.

And BTW, I do pray for the innocent people being killed everyday, as well as for idiots like you to smarten up.
    Last edited by TER; 03-23-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    My preference is President Paul.
    Same for me. After Crooked Hillary supporters became unhinged I voted for gasoline and matches madman Drumpf. Let it all burn. It is time for a reset and the quickest way will be through my Overlord Orange. I am glad that witch lost or we never have what is going to be all out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    There is a difference between being critical of Trump on his errors and trying to destroy Trump so that Hillary could get elected.
    um... the election was... well... back in November.

I do pray for the innocent people being killed everyday
    Thank you.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I don't suppose that the thought might have squeaked into your head that since we are still critical of Trump for his errors now that it's, y'know, 2017, then maybe it wasn't about Hillary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

um... the election was... well... back in November.
    Yes, so what now is the point to politically assasinate him? Who else at this point of time would come to fill in the void? You think Calvin Coolidge will crawl out of the grave? No, the answer would be Biden, or Hillary, or some other liberal establishment person who would make this country far worse for the majority of the people.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't suppose that the thought might have squeaked into your head that since we are still critical of Trump for his errors now that it's, y'know, 2017, then maybe it wasn't about Hillary?
    No, it's now probably for whatever liberal policy Hillary had which you place to be more important than averting WWIII. What is it, exactly? Gay rights? Black Lives Matter? Occupy Wall Street?
    +

Yes, so what now is the point to politically assasinate him? Who else at this point of time would come to fill in the void? You think Calvin Coolidge will crawl out of the grave? No, the answer would be Biden, or Hillary, or some other liberal establishment person who would make this country far worse for the majority of the people.
    Spare me the drama. Criticizing an elected official for his actions isn't political assassination. It isn't even shilling for Hillary.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Yes, so what now is the point to politically assasinate him?
    You figured it out. There is no point in politically assassinating him! Congratulations!

(So maybe it's just that we disagree with his policies?)
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You figured it out. There is no point in politically assassinating him! Congratulations!
    (So maybe it's just that we disagree with his policies?)
    OK. Which policies are they which are greater than averting WW III?
    +

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which of their policies is averting WW III?
    Pinochet is the model

Which of their policies is averting WW III?
    Rapproachment with nuclear armed Russia, for starters.

Also, stopping the sending of arms and money to AlQeida organzonations as well as cutting down the rhetoric in Ukraine and Syria.

So which policies of Hillary's are so important to you that these issues WW III averting policies take a backseat?
    +

Marching troops into Syria, sending arms to Saudi Arabia, sabre-rattling with North Korea and threatening trade wars with China are all great steps toward averting WW III.

So which policies of Hillary's
    fail

Rapproachment with nuclear armed Russia, for starters.
    What rapproachment?

Also, the sending of arms and money to AlQeida organzonations as well as cutting down the rhetoric in Ukraine.
    We're still supplying arms in Syria.

Cut down the rhetoric? The very first thing the State Department released after Tillerson joined is a report on how terrible Russia is being in Ukraine: https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrp...ex.htm#wrapper

So which policies of Hillary's are so important to you that these issues take a backseat?
    Your condition is worse than I thought. In the span of 25 minutes you went from knowing that the election was over to forgetting again. Living with such a terrible handicap must be awful.
    Pinochet is the model

Marching troops into Syria, sending arms to Saudi Arabia, sabre-rattling with North Korea and threatening trade wars with China are all great steps toward averting WW III.
    Yes, all bad. Do you really think these things would not have happened under Hillary? Do you really think we would be in less military engagements if Hillary was elected?
    +

What rapproachment?
    Well, the intention is there, but thanks to the deep state (or whatever you want to call it) which some here don't believe exist, it is not going as good as it should be.

We're still supplying arms in Syria.
    Not to the terrorists like McCain and Hillary wanted and facilitated in supplying.

Cut down the rhetoric? The very first thing the State Department released after Tillerson joined is a report on how terrible Russia is being in Ukraine: https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrp...ex.htm#wrapper
    Still NO WHERE NEAR the rhetoric that would have been coming out on a daily basis had Hillary been elected, whose buddies caused the coup of the elected President there and fomented the flames of war there.

Your condition is worse than I thought. In the span of 25 minutes you went from knowing that the election was over to forgetting again. Living with such a terrible handicap must be awful.
    im not forgetting the election is over. Im remembering that some here actively tried to push Trump down then and still do now. My question for you remains the same: which policies do you hold so dear to be more important than averting WW III, because it looks like if you had your way, Hillary would have been elected over Trump.
    Last edited by TER; 03-23-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    +

Yes, all bad. Do you really think these things would not have happened under Hillary? Do you really think we would be in less military engagements if Hillary was elected?
    Perhaps you didn't notice, Hillary lost the election. It was in November 2016.

trump has drastically ramped up interventionism and is on a killing rampage. Perhaps another could have matched him, but they would have had to work at it. And the astonishing steps of abdicating the POTUS's command to generals and CIA droners is something I'm not sure I would have expected from anybody. At this point, we're left hoping the CIA and MIC prevent WW III.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you had your way, Hillary would have been elected
    fail

Not to the terrorists like McCain and Hillary wanted and facilitated in supplying.
    They would have done it precisely like trump and Tillerson are doing it, through Saudi Arabia.

fail
    So come right out and say it then. Would you have preferred Hillary or Trump to win?
    +

So come right out and say it then. Would you have preferred Hillary or Trump to win?
    I know it's confusing when these threads get so long. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6439006

I know it's confusing when these threads get so long. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6439006
    So you believe both to be equally bad then I presume?
    +

Pinochet is the model

So you believe both to be equally bad then I presume?
    No idea. Both would kill little babies.

Nobody held a gun to my head and told me to choose between baby killers. I voted for the one thing that I thought might make a difference, the recommendation made by Ron Paul - third party.

If Hillary won and this place was full of people posting that Hillary isn't as bad as trump would have been, I wouldn't consider that an improvement or a diminishment. The only difference between the two is that Hillary never gave money to trump.

Keep giving him pass after pass. March to the front to defend him from the terrible unfair SJW nevertrumpers and their gay immigrant friends.

Or you could fight him because what he's doing is unutterably evil.

Are you confused with the question? Is it difficult for you to answer?
    +

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No idea.
    You don't have an idea if Hillary would be worse than Trump? Well, I believe she would have been much worse. I think Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie believes the same.

That doesn't excuse Trump from the bad things he does, but it does give me some bit of hope that maybe things will get better than they have been heading and would have been heading with Hillary as President.

I do not have blind allegiance to Trump. But I do wish him the best, that's for sure.
    +

Are you confused with the question? Is it difficult for you to answer?
    I think he's pointing out that the election already took place. It was last November.

You've failed to convincingly explain why it would be bad for somebody to prefer one baby killer over another. Care to take another shot at it?

I think Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie believes the same.
    Those are good guys. I would put "believes" in past tense because we're talking about the election. That's already taken place. It was last November. They were taking a guess at the time. But we don't have to guess anymore.

Ron Paul didn't believe there was a significant difference between trump and Hillary. I respect that you didn't put him in the list.

Sorry, this part's been eating at me -

But I do wish him the best, that's for sure.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_babies

Why wish an infant murderer "the best?"
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 03-23-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast